Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Who am I? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Who am I? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Who am I? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Who am I? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Who am I? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Who am I? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Who am I? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Who am I? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Who am I? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Who am I? 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Who am I? I_vote_lcapWho am I? I_voting_barWho am I? I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Who am I?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 am

Blinding white light entered through a window as Rokku let out a typical morning groan. "Well, I knew today had to come sometime." After awakening from his hibernation-like sleep, Rokku began to stretch the muscles in his shoulders and chest which felt slightly constricted and tight. A few sharp cracks made it clear to him that he was limbering up the muslces for the great new day that lay ahead of him. He was about to leave his room, when he forgot that he still had to put his shirt on. he was wearing only the black assassin's pants that his father had given him. Rokku smacked himself in the forehead for letting his morning clumsiness get the better of him. Hanging on a mannequin were the two pieces of green and gold clothing that adorned Rokku's upper torso. First to be put on was the gold and green vest that provided Rokku with a bit of class as well as style, next came a jacket of similar color that covered his bare arms and anything not covered by the vest. Once he was fully dressed Rokku looked for his longsword "The Protector" and it's holster to sling across his back. It was laying in a corner where his pet sabor tooth moose lion cub, Ying, was sound asleep, nibbling on the edge of the leather strap. He delicately raised the sword and its holster and slung it across his back, creating a sweeping sound as it swept over his broad shoulders. This noise was enough to wake poor Ying who immediately sprang up, her four hooves planted firmly on the floor. Ying quickly realized that it was just her owner and adopted a more cute and submissive stance.

After gathering a bite to eat and saying goodbye to his mother, Rokku and Ying set out for a day that would hopefully begin their journey together. They walked along the courtyards of inner Ba Sing Se, not knowing what they were looking for, but still wanting to find something.
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:58 am

When Ena arrived at the Great Earth Capitol, He wondered Who he would meet. He was let in to the Upper ring, And there, he set off to take in the sights.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 am

The duo kept on walking through the courtyards of upper Ba Sing Se when all of a sudden Rokku failed to hear the beats of his pet's hooves against the earth. Ying was standing there on all fours yawning, giving Rokku a look as if to say: "Carry me!" Rokku looked back at the saber toothed moose lion cub and started to laugh. "You can't be tired, we've only been walking for maybe a half an hour at most." Nonetheless, he didn't want his young cub to suffer, so he scooped up Ying and placed her in his arms in a sort of cradle. Ying was pleased and squealed with satisfaction as she buried her small head in his forearms.

As the two made it to the center of the Upper Ring they saw a hulking man. "Man he's tall!" The man looked as if he could be made of obsidian as he was wearing all black and carried a blade, giving Rokku the impression that he was indeed a warrior. Rokku walked towards the man, not fearful of his size, but curious about who he was.
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 am

Ena was surprised to see a sabor tooth moose lion cub, as they were not native to his land. but what impressed him more was the weapon the owner wielded. A great smile slid onto his face. "Hello. My name is Ena Prode."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:36 am

Rokku eyed him curiously, the man looked physically strong, but he knew that even the largest of foes could be vanquished with some skilled bending. He also saw that he was eyeing his sword, whether it be admiration or jealousy he could not tell, but still he couldn't ignore the fact that the man was being friendly. Rokku walked forward, even closer to the man, re-arranged his arms so that he was cradling Ying in one arm and stuck out his right arm. "Rokku Alder, son of General Kumo Alder."
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 am

Ena took his hand and shook it. "Ah, son of an admiral. May i ask, what is your pet's name?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 am

Rokku smiled, broke the hand shake and motioned towards the cub in his other arm using his free hand. "Her name is Ying. I found her abandoned in a rock quarry, her mother had been killed by a rock slide, it looked like it was the work of some troublesome kids from the lower portions of Ba Sing Se." At the sound of her name, Ying snapped up, yawning from a pleasent nap. She stared at the man with her big black oval eyes.
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:48 am

Ena smiled at Ying, and then said one last thing. "How much do you want to get out of Ba Sing Se to explorer beyond the walls?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 am

After hearing this question, Rokku set Ying down and took a deep breath, exhaled and replied: "You have no idea how bad I want to get out of here. But I'm faced with a dilemma; my father wants me to go into the army with him as a captain of my own platoon of earth benders, he says I have the potential to be a great general in our kingdom. But I know that's not what my soul wants, it wants to explore the world and solve international crisis." Rokku then unsheathed his sword, it's blade gleaming in the early sun. "This sword was given to me by my father, and given to him by his father and so on. It's called the Protector, we use it to defend not only ourselves when all else fails but the people we love. This sword represents the relationship between us, I don't want him to be ashamed of me."
Back to top Go down
Uzer0
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uzer0

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 am

"It is fine. We are staying a few days anyway. But the only thing standing in our way is your father, right? If we could convince him... Maybe only for a few weeks... Just so you could see the outside of the Capitol. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I?   Who am I? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who am I?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: July-
Jump to: