Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
"Death is not to be feared. If the heavens so desire it, I will face my end."

Izanagi listened as these people introduced themselves.  Nanami Kawacuchi, Hikaru Kurai, and Aklia Lee Wu.  Interesting and odd characters all of them.  A group of ragtag ordinary people, along with two royals, standing in the street acting like friends.  Izanagi smiled, but was not unkind.  He hated no one, and so played friendly this these odd, yet regular people.  Then he noticed Nanami grow nervous and reach for a dagger.  He gave her a warning look, but said nothing and she calmed herself.  Or at least released her grip on her dagger.

Then Aklia tripped and fell flat on her face in the snow.  She went from rude and loud to clumsy and a bit funny, as Izanagi hid a giggle when she fell.  There was something about people tripping and other forms of physical comedy that he found quiet hilarious.  Hikaru was probably the kindest of the bunch, though Nanami rather kind if not social.  An old woman appeared, inviting Nanami and the others to a tea shop.  Izanagi had nothing against tea, in fact he loved it, and Nanami seemed to be inviting them there in her own silent way.

She walked away and off towards the tea shop without a word, which Izanagi only took as the shy girl's invitation.  Everyone else followed her, so Izanagi followed suit.  When he reached the tea shop, he shuffled onto the bench at the far end, next to Hana, the only person he truly knew.  The old woman was kind enough to bring them each around a hot cup of tea, to which Izanagi responded he would like some warm sake.  The woman nodded, disappearing and reappearing quickly with a small cup filled with piping hot sake.

This was something Raijin normally did; Izanagi's brother was a bit of an alcoholic, but a functioning one to say the least.  Izanagi only drank rarely or on special occasions, today it was to heat up his body, combining the warm alcohol and the hot tea to warm him to his core.  He wasn't going to go showing off his white flames yet, not if he could help it.  He was not here to fight; and his flames always seemed to draw spectators.  The mark of his lineage, a bending colour as rare as the green and black flames that were known to exist only in the Ezofuji bloodlines, specifically in those descendant of Tsukuyomi, Susano'o and Amaterasu respectively.

Izanagi's tea was drained quickly, having built up an immunity to hot liquids and the sour taste of sake.  He was a fire bender after all.  Izanagi laughed as Aklia revealed herself to be drunk, which suddenly put into sense everything that had just happened with her introduction, but despite that no one said a thing.  With a sigh, Izanagi went to strike up some talk when there was a loud boom outside.  Then another, then another.  "What is that?" asked Izanagi, mostly to himself.  Standing up, he walked carefully over to the door.  Beneath his large polar bear dog cloak he placed his hand on the hilt of his sword and peeked out into the streets.

His jaw dropped as outside, rampaging through the streets, was none other than the mythical and gargantuan, Looooooooooooo Skagnetty.  Nine feet tall, cloaked in the roughly sewn together clothes made from seven polar bear dogs.  A large furry hat, a long beard, white as the snow, that dragged down to the snow at his feet, and hair to match.  Both were heavily knotted into simple braids.  He had two large tusks that curved out of his mouth, curving his upper lip into a perpetual snarl, resembling the tusks of an camelephant.  Large antlers protruded from beneath his fur cap.  His hands were large and rough, in them was a stone club.  

Loooooooooooo Skagnetty's skin was yellow and aged like parchment, his eyes were charcoal black, his nose large and hooked.  He let out massive roars that shook the ground, though not as much as each step did.  One blow from his club blew apart entire buildings, even the ones that weren't made of snow.  "This...this can't be happening, this is absolutely ludicrous," said Izanagi in disbelief, "No...No I need to do something."  Izanagi knew exactly what he had to do.  Throwing aside his cloak on a nearby table, he revealed his black robes underneath.  Drawing both swords, Izanagi slammed them into the snow at his feet and clasped his hands together in front of his body.

With a roar the wind whistled around Izanagi and a circle of white flames erupted and swirled around him like a vortex.  "Dai Tengu!" he cried causing the flames to burst apart and there stood Izanagi, covered in a flame armour that resembled a mighty tengu.  It was a fierce looking monster, with two arms and two wings.  The wings had hands at their tips that would normally hold swords.  Izanagi's did not have the swords, however, he had special made swords which were currently stabbed into the ground.  Grabbing them, the swords were enveloped by the mystical white flame and became part of the technique.  The white tengu armour that surrounded Izanagi reacted to his every move and thought like an outer shell.  

He could even expand it so that it was massive, and Izanagi would stand in the crystal of the forehead, and was one of the only Ezofuji of his generation to be able to do so.  But the technique didn't last long when he did it, and sent him into comatose for a very long time.  It was bad enough this technique cost him his bending; one day for every minute he held it.  Izanagi wasn't risking his consciousness.  With a flew flaps of the armour's wings, Izanagi was airborne, and flew towards Loooooooooo Skagnetty.  Then, as he suspended himself in the air, and making sure no civilians would be caught in the technique, Izanagi inhaled deeply and prepared to unleash a massive technique.  

When he had finished gathering the air and chi needed for this technique, he released a massive blast of white flame that engulfed the town square and Loooooooo Skagnetty in their entirety.  "Ezofuji Hijutsu: Gōka Mekkyaku!" he cried, unleashing the flame with everything he had.  It was the famed Ezofuji Hidden Technique: Great Flame Annihilation.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:05 am

Nanami stood up quickly when Izanagi rushed out of the tea restaurant to assess the damage outside. She could hear screams of terror and the cracking of flames. She narrowed her eyes and slid out her poison knife from the holster tucked in the waistband of her skirt. Her long hair swished elegantly behind her as she strode out of the small establishment, and her very short skirt fluttering in the slight wind.

As she stepped into the snow outside, she immediately saw Izanagi locked in a fight with some sort of beast. A few of the objects around the brawl were on fire, and all the people in the area had fled from the scene in terror.

When she saw the ridiculously sized behemoth and the tall man fighting fiercely, she looked behind her, noticing that none of the other group had come out yet and huffed in annoyance. She was the smallest and frailest out of the entire group and she had walked directly into a dangerous fight.

She pushed the selfish thoughts out of her head as she saw the monster attacking Izanagi again, but the man was doing pretty well at defending himself. She pondered over her options. Flee, and face the guilt of not helping an innocent man and the people in the town, or fight and risk complete obliteration.

Choosing the latter, she tried to figure out a way to attack without being rash. She had not yet mastered fire bending, so that was out of the question, as she would never attack without knowing her full capabilities and weaknesses. Her dark bending was more up to par, so she decided on using that. With the knife in hand, she started heating up the metal until it was scaldingly hot, the blade glowing a bright white. Gathering the shadows from the random objects scattered around, she conjured up a long, thin but strong chain and lashed it around the handle of the poisonous knife. Deciding that it was not enough, she got the shadow of the tea building and duplicated the weapon, but without the poison.

Tucking end of the chain of the duplicate weapon into her waistband, she thrust her wrist up into the air, firing her stilettos from their spring loaded holsters and catching the attention of the beast. The monster snapped his head towards her, but upon seeing the petite and feminine figure standing in the snow, his eyes widened slightly and seemed almost…melancholy.

Ignoring the look and gripping both of the chains in her hands, Nanami swiftly stepped forward into the shadow of the fighting figures, and disappeared, appearing on the roof of a house nearby, in the shadow made by the taller building next to it.

Izanagi finally seemed to notice she was there, but she ignored him, swinging one of the chains in her hands and extending it so that it could reach the beast and aimed the knife directly for its head.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Aklia walked over next to the table and sat in one of the many open chairs at the table. The chair squawked as she sat in it, making her chuckle like an immature teen who laughs at more mature words. Aklia looked directly at the girl. She shrugged away from her stare. Upon doing so, Aklia's eyes rested upon a group of heavily armed barbarianesque figures, staring right back her. Instead of saying anything relevant, Aklia simply asked, "Where's my tea?"

Upon getting her tea, random booms and loud noises came from outside. Izanagi hurried outside and Nanami rushed after him. "Whats it now?! I just got my tea?" Aklia pouted. Being as curious as she is, she pulled herself through the pain of chugging scalding tea and followed suit.

She saw the large man, and only one thing came to mind of which Aklia spoke, "Loooooo Skagnetty! I've heard tales of you since I was just a little girl! You gave me nightmares!" Aklia screamed at the beast. Her two accomplices were already fighting, and Aklia joined. She sent massive spikes of ice towards his legs, then a large wave of watery debris aimed for his legs as well.

Blasts of fire, shadow, and water were being directed at Loooooo. The beast swung his arm and sent Aklia flying high up into the sky. Her body soared like a rag-doll-bird. Not really thinking, just before she landed onto the ground and getting mutilated, Aklia sent out a burst of air from her feet , sending her in the same trajectory back at the fight.

She never liked airbending because her 'evil' mom was an airbender. But now that didn't matter, her staying alive did.  

Nearing the fight, Aklia gathered snow off the rooftops and cushioned her fall. Turning the snow into razor blades of water and ice, she sent them at the beasts arms for an odd type of revenge.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Soon after she sat, the others started arriving as well. Any normal person would feel terribly odd sitting in a table with complete strangers. Thank the Gods Hana really doesn't care about that. In fact, she enjoyed spending time with strangers. Getting to know people is never a waste of time, you'll never know what you might learn from them. Besides, Hana did know Izanagi, they had been attending the same meetings for days and from royal parties as well. Now that they are over, Hana can finally rest, and ignore the pressure for at least a few days. Hana is actually glad she is with people. Now that she gave Lucy, her assistant, has the rest of the days off, Hana will be alone.

The waitress arrives with the tea, and Hana gives her thanks. She takes a sip, and enjoys the feeling of warmth traveling throughout her body. Finally, I can rest and-, before Hana could even finish her thought, she is distracted by a tremendously horrible person, or creature. Whether it was an it, she or he, Hana was either way horrified. It's skin was yellow, and his nose was large, his eyes were extremely dark, darker than the depths of the oceans(perhaps she is exaggerating, but either way it is horrible). It made roars which along his steps made the ground tremble.

"Don't tell me that is...," Hana tried to process it all, but it was impossible. First she was having a cup of tea, where she was literally feeling spiritual, and the next second, "Loooooo Skagnetty"(Hana finished the sentence after a pause),  is attacking the Tea Shop.

This cant be happening... this must be some kind of sick joke, Hana thought in disbelief.

What was even more surprising was Izanagi. As soon as Loooooo Skagnetty made himself notice, he acted rapidly, like a good leader should. Hana would gladly appreciate it, but she didn't have time for that. Izanai just turned into a tengu, everything is just happening so fast. Hana have heard of these mythical creatures, though she believed them as being only mythological. Though it was probably a product of his amazing skills in firebending. Flames appeared all around him after he took the buried sword, and they were white. The white flames and the tengu-like shell figure around Izanagi made him seem like a god; besides, power radiated, you could actually feel it, and it made Hana shiver.

Izanagi started fighting Loooooo and soon after the girl Nanami joined the fight and Aklia as well. That's when Hana finally "woke" herself and decided to be useful. She stands up and grabs her long white fur coat and puts it on, because its still cold outside. She exits the Tea Shop and right in front of it Izanagi and the other ones are fighting.

Hana raise her hands in the air and concentrates. Light from all around starts gathering, forming some sort of light ball. It looked like a small version of the sun, radiating powerful beam lights. However, Hana haven't mastered it yet, so it takes time for her to fully "charge" the light ball and make it really destructive. Before Hana could finish charging it, Loooooo Skagnetty turns around, facing Hana. When Loooooo looked at her, he stopped for a moment. He looked really satisfied, though really angry. He ran extremely fast toward her and the nine feet tall creature grabs Hana and jumps really high, almost escaping the others. Hana's light ball's sun rays scatters and creates an explosion, creating a smoke screen at the same time. Soon, Hana disappeared into the mountain.

Hana screamed, hoping the others will hear her voice and follow it, though it seemed useless. As Loooooo took her to wherever he was taking the Princess, it was already night, and the Full Moon made it even more creepier. Hana was in disadvantage since there isn't light to bend.

If Hana was correct, they were in Sulfur Mountain. She remembered when she first arrived to the Southern Water Tribe, people were talking about the mountain in the harbour. The mountain had an uncanny reputation, though Hana left the stories as silly unreal cultural myths. Apparently, she was wrong.

Loooooo finally arrived to the top of the mountain, where there was a large stone hut. "LET ME GO!" Hana screamed and tried to do the most violent moves she could. However, Loooooo is really strong. He enters the hut and gently puts her in a bed... a really soft bed, actually. Hana wondered if he really wanted to hurt her, or maybe he was just sexually frustrated or something.

"I-I don't know what you are, nor your i-intentions, but just stay a-away from me, please" Hana said, her voice trembling and tears going down her face.

Loooooo's face seemed somehow hurt when Hana screamed at him, as if she hit some kind of soft spot. She also noticed one of Skagnetty's feet was injured by an arrow. Hana is surprised how Loooooo was able to jump so powerful with it in his foot, he must really have wanted her. Plus, Loooooo's actions made Hana doubt, like he sharing his bed, though it smelled.... bad.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:46 pm

As soon as Karu saw the giant abomination, he knew that he had to go slay it, and maybe even kill it, in the name of righteousness. And fame. And cash. He ran and jumped out of the window of the Tea Resturaunt, sending blasts of wind and air at the best. "LOOOOOOOOOOOO SKAGNETTY! I WILL CONQUER YOU!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Unfortunately, his blasts weren't doing much to the thing, as it was just waving them off or barely backing up.

Karu ran and tried to climb up Loo's leg, jumping to his arm, but he was knocked off quickly, being sent crashing back through the window of the restaurant. He got up quickly. "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME THAT EASY? HAHAHA!"

He went back outside where he saw the thing had captured Hana and went up the mountain. He yelled at the others. "COME, MY JOLLY CREW! HURRY!" He yelled, jumping up the mountain after her.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
"Death is not to be feared. If the heavens so desire it, I will face my end."

Izanagi fought against the giant spirit monster that was Loooooooooo Skagnetty.  But regardless of what he tried or did, even when he was joined by the others around him, they had no effect.  The flames seemed to bounce off of him, merely lighting a few beard hairs on fire.  No one else seemed to have much luck hurting the beast either.  Then the worst happened; Hana was grabbed by Looooooo Skagnetty and taken off, most likely to Sulfur Mountain, far off in the tundra.  At the speed Loooooooo Skagnetty could run, he would no doubt be there much sooner than it took most humans to travel.

"Wait!" cried Izanagi to the group as he landed on the ground, his Dai Tengu armour still surrounding his body, "If we walk we wont make it, and if I leave this Dai Tengu form I'll loose my bending for the next week and be useless to you guys."  Izanagi knew what he needed to do.  He needed a way to travel after Loooooooooooo Skagnetty and get there in time before anything bad happened to Hana.  And these people couldn't just be abandoned, they were just as much part of this mission now as he was.  "I suppose its worth the sacrifice," said Izanagi with a sigh, "Everyone gather around me.  I shall expand the Dai Tengu to surround you as well.  You'll be perfectly safe from the flames; you'll travel with me and we'll be at Skagnetty's place in no time."

Everyone gathered around Izanagi as instructed and he threw his hands together once more.  With a roar, a roar that seemed to shake every fibre of his being, Izanagi expanded the flames.  The Dai Tengu grew several times his size.  He would lose consciousness the second he dispelled it, but it would be enough to get his friends there, fight for a bit and pass out once Looooooooooo Skagnetty was dead.  Soon the Perfect Dai Tengu was completed.  His friends stood behind him inside of the forehead jewel of the Tengu.  Izanagi no longer needed to move with the Dai Tengu, at least not for simply movements such as walking for flight.  Fighting would be a different story.  Within seconds, after a few flaps of the flaming Tengu wings, the group--all inside the Dai Tengu--flew off into the air.  Soaring towards the location of Sulfur Mountain.  With any luck, they would be there in no time.

Looooooooo Skagnetty looked at the scared princess lying in his stone hut and gave a kind smile.  He walked over to the large stone fireplace and ladled something green and sloshy into a roughly hewn stone bowl and tossed a ladle in after.  "Here," he offered, his voice was deep, and if he wasn't speaking in a whisper it would have shook the whole house, "It is lichen and moss soup.  It's not so bad.  I don't eat meat, and it's hard to get other kinds of greens when people think you're some kind of monster."

Looooo Skagnetty got his own bowl, and began to eat from the large basin when there was a loud thump from outside.  Izanagi had landed on the mountain top, but dropped to one knee in his giant Dai Tengu form, causing the thump.  He was exhausted.  Blood trickled from his mouth as he coughed it up, and he noticed his vision was starting to go blurry.  With a hack, Izanagi wiped his mouth and stood up to his full height.  "Push...him out here," he said as he felt his breath leaving his lungs, "Hurry...I'll end him...before I co--hack--collapse."  Izanagi needed to end this soon, or he was going to do more than just go comatose for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:53 am

Nanami watched with respectful awe as Izanagi, a man she had just met sacrificed most of his power to transport them all to the cave that held Hana. Her pitiful and weak cries could be heard from outside the cave when they landed. Nanami made a face, her lip curling slightly in distaste and the pathetic sound.

“Push...him out here," She heard Izanagi wheeze out in utter pain and exhaustion, "Hurry...I'll end him...before I co—hack—collapse.”

Nanami snapped into action, letting the shadow weapons in her hands dissolve and turn into a very long, thick rope. Just as she was about to move into the cave, she saw Izanagi collapse to the ground in a mess of coughs and sounds of pain. He had lost consciousness. As the others crowded around him to see if he was ok, Nanami saw a large, bulky figure move into her line of sight. With a cry of warning, she jumped forward, swinging the rope in the air and flinging at the monster. It wrapped around his neck, making him choke and stumble forward, and Nanami took it was an opportunity to jump on him.

She got the rope and kept one loop around his neck, but not tight enough to choke him as she was not that cruel, and wrapped the remaining part around his wrists so that if he tugged on them, it would tighten the one around his neck. While she was at it, she tied his thighs and ankles as well, making sure they were secure and tight.

It was then that Hana decided to come out of the cave, looking all flustered and a little terrified. Nanami ignored her and looked down at the figure at her feet, one of her tiny hands gripping his hair and the other holding her poison knife to the sensitive skin underneath his jaw.

“Well, now that Izanagi is out, what should we do with this beast?” Nanami questioned softly, small pants of air leaving her because of the effort she had exerted taking the beast down. She felt something around her neck slide around slightly and she smiled slightly, knowing that she had disturbed it. She dismissed it and payed attention to the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:07 am

((OOC: Short rushed post is short. XD))

It was weird to be near royalty and fight a demon-beast, as Aklia had called it, in one day. All she really wanted to do was to drink herself into a stupor.

Once the group touched down outside of a cave that Looooo was supposedly in, Izanagi collapsed into the packed down snow. And not soon after touchdown, the little girl ran into the cave. By the time Aklia realized she was gone, she reappeared just after Hana did. "Wait.. What the- how'd you just- what?!" Aklia stuttered trying to find her words. THAT little girl just took down the demon-beast of her nightmares in mere seconds. Aklia noticed that she was also a little rattled or nervous.

Aklia turned her scrambled attention to Izanagi lying on the ground, breathing too softly for her not to take action.  She had very little training in healing but she knew enough to do it effectively and efficiently. Water gathered around her hands and started to glow, hovering her hands an inch off his head. For all she knew, this would be enough for him not to be brain dead or be so unconscious, that he'd get hypothermia or stop breathing.  She moved her hands from his forehead to the sides to cover his whole head.  "Haha might as well add 'saving royalty that didn't need saving to begin with' to the list of weird thing that we took part in today." Aklia laughed almost nervously as she continued her treatment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2