Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_voting_barThe Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_voting_barThe Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
"Death is not to be feared. If the heavens so desire it, I will face my end."

Izanagi stood in the snow, a heavy fur shawl wrapped around him. It once belonged to a polar bear dog, and was a gift from a visiting dignatary from the South Pole several years ago. Izanagi's Imperial robes were too light for the cold of the South Pole, so over it he chose to wear this white fur cloak. The beast's head served as a hood, but was not currently in use. The rest of it draped around Izanagi in magnificence.

He was here now, visiting the Southern Water Council. His distant cousin, Crown Prince Ieyasu was there too. The two nations, meeting with the proxy council for the king in the south, were here discussing new trade routes for the Empire as well as setting up trade between the Water Tribes and the soon to be independent Light Kingdom and Dark Nation. A soon to be Emperor, Izanagi needed to begin taking an active role in politics, and building a reputation amongst the diplomats of other nations. A green Emperor with no prior relationships to other diplomats was no good.

The meetings were over now though, and Izanagi had a few days leave to enjoy the south. "I don't know what there is to enjoy," he sighed, "It's so cold. And snowing. I miss the sun...though the buildings are beautiful, I will give the south that." Izanagi shrugged, put on a smile and walked down into the nearest market. He figured he could buy some goods and knick knacks with which he could decorate his soon to be Imperial office in his own style.

On his way to a vendor of whale bone goods, Izanagi froze, and looked over at a nearby story teller, surrounded by children and adults. His stories seemed to be working, because everyone was enthralled with what he had to say. He could see, on the sign, painted in red and made to look like blood, was the title of his act. "The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty, huh?" wondered Izanagi alloud, and so he walked over, and listened to the legend.

"Many years ago, when my grandparents grandparents were children....lived a man, named Looooooooooooo Skagnetty," began the story teller, his bearded, old face twisted in some sort of wicked smile, meant to scare his watchers, "And Looooooo Skagnetty was a large man! Some say a giant! Over nine feet tall! Dressed in the furt of seven polar bear dogs, with the strength of a hundred men, and with a long beard down to his feet and hair to match! His eyes are dark like coal, and his beard as white as the snow! He lived, way atop Sulfur Mountain in the Tundra Wastes of the Southern Water Tribe."

"For hundreds of years, Looooooooo Skagnetty, neither man nor spirit, came to the Water Tribe. For years, the Kings of the Southern Tribe were able to appease the mighty creature by leaving him a heard of ox goats to devour whole....but one year....when my grandparents grandparents were children....Looooooo Skagnetty decided ox goats were no longer enough....he demanded the flesh of a human maiden....the flesh of a beautiful maiden. For fifty years, the kings agreed, once a year leaving Looooooo Skagnetty a pretty girl selected from the village to feed to Loooooooo Skagnetty!"

Everyone in the crowd gasped, some looked horrified, but Izanagi remained stalwart. He had seen worse serving in the Spirit King's Undead Samurai Army. Besides, as Emperor, the unpleasantries of war, life and diplomacy were his duty. He could not flinch at a child's story depicting it, let along the real thing. "But one day, a young maiden, the last of twelve daughters who had previously been sacrificed to Loooooooo Skagnetty, went out into the tundra, to Sulfura Mountain, to seek out Looooooooo Skagnetty! Despite the entire village warning her not to go, she went anyway."

"And there, after weeks of trekking and climbing she reached the top, to the mountain home of Loooooo Skagnetty! And there, high atop Sulfur Mountain in his lonely stone cabin, Looooooo Skagnetty heard a knock at the door. Boom, boom boom. So he opened it. Creeeak. And there on his stoop stood the beautiful villager from the Southern Tribe. And the wind whipped about her hair and the snow swirled about her. And Loooooo Skagnetty froze. For the first time in his life, he didn't know what to do. He didn't know whether to kill her and eat her, or whether to bake her some of those tarts he was so fond of, the ones that feature choke cherries and brown lichen and little bits of dust."

"What happened then?" wondered a young child in the front, his nose running and his finger deep into the left nostril. And the story teller froze, looking intently at everyone. "The girl ate dinner with Loooooo Skagnetty. You see, Looooo Skagnetty.....he had fallen in love with the pretty girl. He wanted to make her his wife, and live happily ever after with her, and they ate and drank and talked long into the night, till the moon shone full over the tundra" he said in a whisper, "The girl finally asked of Looooooo Skagnetty to stop attacking the village, and eating the girls and asking for payment. Looooo Skagnetty....so smitten with this girl agreed, on the condition that she would marry him. But the girl was smart...and after drugging his tea to make him sleep.....she crept to the back of the stone hut.....pulled the key stone from the fire place......and the entire stone hut collapsed on the sleep monster! BOOM!" A few kids screamed and some adults jumped back.

"And the girl ran back to the village as fast as she could, gathered up her things, and left for the Northern Tribe and she was gone by morning. And Looooooooo Skagnetty.....was never, heard from again. Or so they say.....some who walk by Sulfur Mountain say they still see Looooo Skagnetty's cabin....lights on and smoke coming from the rebuilt chimney.....and sometimes....when the moon is full.....he releases a terrible howl towards the sky....mourning the loss of his love....vowing to one day seek her out and bring her back home....forevermore keeping the promise he made to her."

The children and adults cheered as the story teller took a bow and began taking donations from the crowd. Izanagi rolled his eyes and continued his walk towards the whale bone salesman. "Like a story like that is real," he scoffed, "Lo Skagnetty is a children's tale, nothing factual. But, I suppose all cultures are full of stories like this. But no man can trust them."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Nanami wiped her hands on the apron wrapped around her small waist, shivering slightly as the frigid wind hit her exposed face and pulling the scarf that was wrapped around her neck up slightly. She walked around the back of the small tea restaurant she currently worked in and hung up her apron on a small hook. As she absentmindedly packed up her things, she thought of the next place she would travel, as she had grown bored of the water tribes already. She was only there for a brief period of time, as she had never truly settled down since leaving her old home and her brother.

She was truly lucky to have found a job in the bustling town, having been running dangerously low on money. The owner may have been perverted and loud, but she was thankful.

She walked out of the back room and into the main room, collecting her weekly pay from the old lady at the counter, giving her a small smile before walking out.

A lady sitting at the table caught sight of the small girl and openly looked at her body, obviously liking what she had seen and pulling down her dress slightly to show more cleavage. Nanami looked away and kept walking, but on the inside she blushed, flattered by the woman’s actions.

As Nanami walked along the street, she tucked the small pouch of money into her very long sleeves, and let her mind wander as she listened to the high-pitched cheers of small children and the loud sounds of clapping.

She would need to save up a bit more money to travel, and she still needed to figure out where she wanted to go. Perhaps the Earth Kingdom?

As Nanami pondered over her options, she didn’t look where she was going, and bumped into a body. She lost her footing and found herself heading to the ground. But before she could face-plant onto the cold ground, a strong hand caught her around the waist and hoisted her to her feet.

She sputtered in embarrassment and looked up at the tall figure above her.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:13 pm

((OOC: KOUZAI FRICKING BLACKMAILED ME INTO WRITING THIS BY CHAT BANNING ME UNTIL THIS WAS POSTED. 凸^-^凸))

Aklia was on her way toward the town market. She had three days worth of game in a large sack dragging slowly behind her. She was tired and bored and wanted to get horridly wasted and sleep with some man. But at the same time, she wanted to have a good conversation with someone. Even an introvert as big as Aklia, need some social interaction. Maybe, maybe just maybe, she might stop by his house for something to do.

Upon entering the market, Aklia covered the sack with snow so it would mask the dead animal scent, and not scare small children. As funny as that would be, Aklia had morals. Very boring morals. Sadly for her, the butcher she sold to, was located near the center of this busy market. She bobbed and weaved through the bustling crowd. Finally! She had arrived at the butchers shop. Though entering the shop was easy with the large sack trailing behind, it was emptying the pungent sack that was hard part.

With the task done and only throwing up twice, Aklia made her way to the pub with the money she had earned.  When she entered, she ordered a pint of the alcohol that get her wasted the fastest.

Slamming the empty tankard down, Aklia drunkenly stumbled out of the pub and into the, now somewhat calmer streets, and meandered aimlessly. She made comments as to how people were looking. Ugly, fat, hot, sexy, attractive, toothpick-like, small, short, everything. That's when she saw to people collide. "Watch where you're going dumbasses!" Aklia yelled, stumbling towards the two.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Hana Itaruki

Now that the meetings were finally over, Hana could have some time alone to herself, and not worry about anything royalty. Hopefully, Hana built a great image and reputation in the Council.  She met many wonderful people, royal people from all over the world, all working for their Kingdoms.

The cold atmosphere made Hana's white long fur jacket seem useless and her necklace, "Jewel of a Thousand Identities", was cold and gave Hana shivers every time the coldness stimulated her skin. Hana wasn't very fond of fur clothing. The dead animals stayed in her conscience for some reason, but the cold breeze was like bullets passing through the jacket, and made Hana instantly forget about it. Seeing all the snow surrounding her somehow made Hana feel claustrophobic. She isn't a big fan of cold weathers. She closes her eyes and starts thinking of a desert and it's warmth, wishing that perhaps it'll help.

"Princess Hana, the ship will arrive in a week" said one of Hana's assistants. "Great, but the ship is the least of my problems right now. I need tea to warm me up" Hana tells Lucy, with a smile. "Okay, I'll take you the Tea Shop, but you have to admit its the best tea you've ever had!" said the assistant jokingly. Lucy, the assistant,  was from the Southern Water Tribe and somehow ended in the Light State as Hana's assistant. The Princess had always treated her as a friend, and when Hana was told she had a meeting in the Southern Water Council, Hana decided to bring Lucy along with her and give her an opportunity to visit her family she misses. "You know what? Go," says Hana, "go with your family and take the week off". Lucy's face fills with happiness and Hana for a moment feels warm. "Really? Won't you be lost?" replies Lucy. "No, I'll find somebody. Go and spend time with your family" Hana tells Lucy. "Okay then, thanks!" Lucy says as she leaves.

As they walk to the Tea Shop, she hears a man, talking out loud. She looks to her left and she sees the man, surrounded by many people and children. He was telling some kind of myth. "Many years ago, when my grandparents grandparents were children....lived a man, named Looooooooooooo Skagnetty, and Looooooo Skagnetty was a large man! Some say a giant! Over nine feet tall! Dressed in the furt of seven polar bear dogs, with the strength of a hundred men, and with a long beard down to his feet and hair to match! His eyes are dark like coal, and his beard as white as the snow! He lived, way atop Sulfur Mountain in the Tundra Wastes of the Southern Water Tribe. For hundreds of years, Looooooooo Skagnetty, neither man nor spirit, came to the Water Tribe. For years, the Kings of the Southern Tribe were able to appease the mighty creature by leaving him a heard of ox goats to devour whole....but one year....when my grandparents grandparents were children....Looooooo Skagnetty decided ox goats were no longer enough....he demanded the flesh of a human maiden....the flesh of a beautiful maiden. For fifty years, the kings agreed, once a year leaving Looooooo Skagnetty a pretty girl selected from the village to feed to Loooooooo Skagnetty! But one day, a young maiden, the last of twelve daughters who had previously been sacrificed to Loooooooo Skagnetty, went out into the tundra, to Sulfura Mountain, to seek out Looooooooo Skagnetty! Despite the entire village warning her not to go, she went anyway. And there, after weeks of trekking and climbing she reached the top, to the mountain home of Loooooo Skagnetty! And there, high atop Sulfur Mountain in his lonely stone cabin, Looooooo Skagnetty heard a knock at the door. Boom, boom boom. So he opened it. Creeeak. And there on his stoop stood the beautiful villager from the Southern Tribe. And the wind whipped about her hair and the snow swirled about her. And Loooooo Skagnetty froze. For the first time in his life, he didn't know what to do. He didn't know whether to kill her and eat her, or whether to bake her some of those tarts he was so fond of, the ones that feature choke cherries and brown lichen and little bits of dust.The girl ate dinner with Loooooo Skagnetty. You see, Looooo Skagnetty.....he had fallen in love with the pretty girl. He wanted to make her his wife, and live happily ever after with her, and they ate and drank and talked long into the night, till the moon shone full over the tundra" he said in a whisper, "The girl finally asked of Looooooo Skagnetty to stop attacking the village, and eating the girls and asking for payment. Looooo Skagnetty....so smitten with this girl agreed, on the condition that she would marry him. But the girl was smart...and after drugging his tea to make him sleep.....she crept to the back of the stone hut.....pulled the key stone from the fire place......and the entire stone hut collapsed on the sleep monster! BOOM! And the girl ran back to the village as fast as she could, gathered up her things, and left for the Northern Tribe and she was gone by morning. And Looooooooo Skagnetty.....was never, heard from again. Or so they say.....some who walk by Sulfur Mountain say they still see Looooo Skagnetty's cabin....lights on and smoke coming from the rebuilt chimney.....and sometimes....when the moon is full.....he releases a terrible howl towards the sky....mourning the loss of his love....vowing to one day seek her out and bring her back home....forevermore keeping the promise he made to her" the man finally finished.

If the story was meant to scare people, at least for Hana it didn't work. The story seemed silly but every nation has it's own urban legends and she respects them. Or maybe the man just wanted to make money out of it. Hana, out of pity, decided to tip him, besides, he did did a good job at scaring the crowd after all, though one man didn't seem scared. Hana recognised his face, and instantly went to him. When she was 15, they met at a royal party. He was Hana's teen crush for a week. She remembers the Queen made her go to the royal party, to start getting use the the royal environment. They spoke for hours, and after that day, they met again many times at other royal parties. He, representing the Vermilion Empire, was in the Council as well, discussing routes and so.

"Look who it is, my favorite Crown Prince," Hana said jokingly to the Prince. "Are you scared, huh?". Although he is a Crown Prince, Hana doesn't feel the need to talk "royalty" with him, maybe because of their well developed friendship.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Hikaru Kurai:

Hikaru Kurai looked around at the snow and ice surrounding him. This definitely was not his normal type of place, and had no idea why he came here at all. He was used to the sun...being warm...not all this. Luckily, he had a giant red coat on, but he wore it open, and didn't actually make use of the sleeves.

After trailing through the snow some more, he regretted just wearing sandles. The actually cold didn't really bother him, it was just hard to walk through snow in these, much less run. His straw hat hung, dangling from his neck, and blowing in the wind.

He pulled the map out from his pocket. He was lost in the middle of no where, and without realizing it, he'd already wandered onto a small block of ice, floating down the river. He looked up, and around, before the map blew out of his hands. He tried to catch it, but it was going to quick, and decided there was no point. He sighed, and sat down, crossing his arms.

He started to hear a small whoosh in the water behind him. It was strange, as he was on a calm river, so it couldn't have been moving that fast. He looked behind him, and saw a small boat, full fo shady looking men, who were getting closer and closer. Karu thought about asking them for help, before one of them brought out an arrow. Bandits... He thought to himself. He blasted air behind him, making the small ice berg he was on move across the waves, as if he was surfing. Arrows flew past him.

He made it out with an arrow to the knee.

Literally.

After going to a medical center and getting bandaged on his right leg, Karu wandered into a tea shop, where he saw many adults and children gathered around a man telling some sort of story.

"-ngs agreed, once a year leaving Looooooo Skagnetty a pretty girl selected from the village to feed to Loooooooo Skagnetty! But one day, a young maiden, the last of twelve daughters who had previously been sacrificed to Loooooooo Skagnetty, went out into the tundra, to Sulfura Mountain, to seek out Looooooooo Skagnetty! Despite the entire village warning her not to go, she went anyway. And there, after weeks of trekking and climbing she reached the top, to the mountain home of Loooooo Skagnetty! And there, high atop Sulfur Mountain in his lonely stone cabin, Looooooo Skagnetty heard a knock at the door. Boom, boom boom. So he opened it. Creeeak. And there on his stoop stood the beautiful villager from the Southern Tribe. And the wind whipped about her hair and the snow swirled about her. And Loooooo Skagnetty froze. For the first time in his life, he didn't know what to do. He didn't know whether to kill her and eat her, or whether to bake her some of those tarts he was so fond of, the ones that feature choke cherries and brown lichen and little bits of dust.The girl ate dinner with Loooooo Skagnetty. You see, Looooo Skagnetty.....he had fallen in love with the pretty girl. He wanted to make her his wife, and live happily ever after with her, and they ate and drank and talked long into the night, till the moon shone full over the tundra" he said in a whisper, "The girl finally asked of Looooooo Skagnetty to stop attacking the village, and eating the girls and asking for payment. Looooo Skagnetty....so smitten with this girl agreed, on the condition that she would marry him. But the girl was smart...and after drugging his tea to make him sleep.....she crept to the back of the stone hut.....pulled the key stone from the fire place......and the entire stone hut collapsed on the sleep monster! BOOM! And the girl ran back to the village as fast as she could, gathered up her things, and left for the Northern Tribe and she was gone by morning. And Looooooooo Skagnetty.....was never, heard from again. Or so they say.....some who walk by Sulfur Mountain say they still see Looooo Skagnetty's cabin....lights on and smoke coming from the rebuilt chimney.....and sometimes....when the moon is full.....he releases a terrible howl towards the sky....mourning the loss of his love....vowing to one day seek her out and bring her back home....forevermore keeping the promise he made to her."

Karu had heard this story before, it was some sort of legend. He still tipped the man, before seeing someone in the crowd. Someone particular. Karu ran up the Vermillion Prince, and pushed the girl that was talking to him beside.

"YOU'RE THE VERMILLION PRINCE! HERE! NOW! IN MY PRESENCE..." Karu yelled, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:58 am

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
"Death is not to be feared. If the heavens so desire it, I will face my end."

All of a sudden people crowded Izanagi, and, as usual, he was expected to speak with them.  First, a girl bumped into him, and he managed to catch her before she fell.  He pulled her back to her feet, smiled and gave a small nod, "Careful there, miss," he said gently, "You need to be more careful or you could hurt yourself."  Then came an incredibly rude women, whom, if Izanagi was not bound by laws, would have dealt with.  In his own nation, he would have executed his right to kiri-sute gomen.  A right reserved for government officials, nobility, police and military men.  If a normal member of society insulted the honour of those with the right of kiri-sute gomen, people like Izanagi had the right to kill those people on the spot.

But Imperial society was always retributive like that.  Like Agni Kais for honour; though kiri-sute gomen extended back the founding of the nation, and was not illegal like Angi Kai.  Izanagi couldn't undersatnd why, but it was not an often executed right.  People knew better than to take the chance with high society; why risk the chance of death?  Even if the person will not kill them.  It was far safer to adhere to the laws than to become an example for why it works.  Izanagi sighed, and ignored the woman.

Then came the two who fawned over him.  Well, one did.  The other spoke as if she had known him forever, and in truth she had.  Princess Hana of the Light State, soon to be Light Kingdom.  She had just come from the meeting at well, though Izanagi had seen her again so soon.  "I do not scare so easy," he smiled, "And I grew up on scarier stories than these.  Stories of ghosts who come back from the grave and haunt their killers.  Demons who live on mountains and each children whole.  And the ghosts of soldiers who come back to life when the moon is full to fight their enemies eternally, dragging anyone stupid enough to interfere with them into the after life."  Izanagi wasn't lying either.

And finally, someone came, and screamed at the top of their lungs who Izanagi was.  Izangi simply sighed, and looked at the young boy, "You are not a spy, are you?" he said simply, "At least I know you're not going to hurt me.  No...you're far to loud for that.  I am Izanagi, as you said.  Who might you be?  In fact, other than Hana, who the hell are all of you people?"  The crazy strangers he usually had to deal with her his own subjects, but now he was in a foreign land, and he was being surrounded by foreign crazy strangers.  It was not entirely a pleasant experience.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:00 am

As each of the people in the small huddled group introduced themselves, the more Nanami drew into herself, standing off to the side awkwardly, ready to leave any second.

Almost simultaneously, the entire group suddenly looked at her, as if remembering she was there. Feeling completely uneasy with the situation, Nanami reached to the waistband of her skirt, gripping the handle of her poison-knife for security. The tall man she had bumped into, who she had just found out was named Izangi, noticed the small action and narrowed his eyes slightly.

Remembering that they had been introducing themselves, Nanami shuffled her feet together and spoke up, her soft voice just audible. “I am Kawaguchi, Nanami.”

Suddenly, a hand perched upon Nanami’s shoulder and she flinched slightly, her hand gripping her knife in a vice-like grip. She turned and found that it was the overly friendly old lady from the tea restaurant.

The woman’s frail and husky voice piped up. “Nanami-chan, are these your friends? Why don’t you invite them out of this horrible cold and inside for some tea?”

Nanami looked at her in utter disbelief; she had known the woman was nice and knew that Nanami was an introvert but not that she would go so far as to force socialising on her. Nanami wanted to object, but new it would be rude to do so, so she just walked in herself, not caring if the others followed or not. It was their choice if they wanted to join, but she would not disobey the old woman’s wishes.

As soon as she walked in, she spotted the woman that had looked interested in her straight away. The woman had obviously spotted her too, as she licked her lips and bent over the table slightly, seemingly to grab the pot of tea, but her cleavage was out in full show.

This time, Nanami did blush, quickly walking away before the woman could see how flustered she was. She chose a seat in the far corner, and waited to see if any of the others would join.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:49 pm

WHAM! Aklia tripped over herself and face planted into the heavy snow. She stayed down on the ground for a good bit, somewhat regaining her common sense. She heard a man talking with a different woman, other than the one who bumped into him.

When she stood up, people began introducing themselves. Soon enough, it was her turn to speak. "Uhh my uhhh na-" she was cut off by a sudden burp that swelled in her stomach and burst out with a viscous boom, "'scuse me.." She said politely, through her drunkenness, "Aklia, names Aklia." She said saluting to everyone. She didn't necessarily hear everyone's name but she knew two of them because they're royalty. Izanagi and Hana. The random guy though, she had no clue who he was.

That's when a meek girl spoke with such a soft voice, it almost seemed as if she was dying. "I am Kawaguchi, Nanami.” The girl scared Aklia, who was having a hard time standing still. The door to the tea shop next to them, flew open. An old lady emerged from the bright inside. She spoke to the girl and indirectly invited everyone inside. The girl strode on in after the old lady.

After deliberately thinking about how some tea would help her 'snap out' of being drunk, Aklia walked her way into the shop. It was relatively homely compared to other tea shops she's been to. "I'll take a cup of whatever can un-drunk me." Aklia ordered. It was a bit ironic that Aklia had just spent money to get wasted and now she's spending money to sober up. Looking around the shop for a place to sit, Aklia spotted the clumsy girl from before sitting in the corner of the shop.

Aklia walked over next to the table and sat in one of the many open chairs at the table. The chair squawked as she sat in it, making her chuckle like an immature teen who laughs at more mature words. Aklia looked directly at the girl. She shrugged away from her stare. Upon doing so, Aklia's eyes rested upon a group of heavily armed barbarianesque figures, staring right back her. Instead of saying anything relevant, Aklia simply asked, "Where's my tea?"
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:14 pm

"I do not scare so easy," said Izanagi, "And I grew up on scarier stories than these.  Stories of ghosts who come back from the grave and haunt their killers.  Demons who live on mountains and each children whole.  And the ghosts of soldiers who come back to life when the moon is full to fight their enemies eternally, dragging anyone stupid enough to interfere with them into the after life."

"Is that so? Never underestimate a story, though. You never know if its actually rea-" before Hana could finish a voice interrupted her. "YOU'RE THE VERMILLION PRINCE! HERE! NOW! IN MY PRESENCE..." a boy yelled. Then a girl falls and Izanagi grabs her and another young girl evens stumbles Izanagi and yells "Watch where you're going dumbasses!", but Izanagi doesn't pay much attention to her. Everything was too much to handle in the moment. Izanagi's face pretty much spoke for itself. People suddenly started ambushing him; a drunken girl, a young girl falling, a fan and apparently even Hana herself. Hana steps back, to keep distance and not make him feel ambushed. This is the last image Hana wants him to have of her, a "crazy stalker"."You are not a spy, are you?" Izanagi said to the young boy. Whoever the boy was, he didn't know how to approach to a royal person, but he doesn't seem like a treat. "At least I know you're not going to hurt me.  No...you're far to loud for that.  I am Izanagi, as you said.  Who might you be?  In fact, other than Hana, who the hell are all of you people?" Izanagi seemed desperate, but he managed to stay firm, at least that was what he projected. This is obviously the last thing he had in mind to happen in his free time. Royal people usually have tied schedules and they want time alone and not to be bothered... not more than all the pressure they have, though it's really common for people to ambush them because of their fame. It had happened to Hana many times in the Light State. One time she was helping citizens, disguised so no one could recognise her but some were not fooled and recognised her. She had to create a light beam with her lightbending and blinded them for a moment, and she managed escape the public eye.

“Nanami-chan, are these your friends? Why don’t you invite them out of this horrible cold and inside for some tea?” a woman out of the sudden came to the girl, asking her if we wanted to go inside, which instantly caught Hana's attention since that was what she was originally planning to do. "There is nothing I would like more," said Hana, in a smooth voice and turns to Izanagi. "It would be lovely if we could escape this horrible cold, perhaps we can drink some tea warm up?" said Hana to all the strangers who basically ambushed Izanagi.

She turned her way around and followed the girl who the woman from the Tea Shop spoke to. Out of the sudden, a girl tripped and her face went directly into the snow. "Oh my, let me help y-" before Hana could finish the girl stood up and tried to introduce herself. After various attempts, she managed to introduce herself. The girl could barely talk or think because of how drunk she was. "Aklia, names Aklia", the girl said and then made her way to the Tea Shop, making sure not to fall.

Hana tried to ignore what just happened, but her selfless personality just couldn't resist. Hana enters the Tea Shop and follows Aklia and Nanami. She takes off her white long fur coat and puts it in the chair's "back" since there isn't a place to put it. She sits in front of Aklia, in a round table with a few chairs. "I wonder what makes you drink so much, my dear." said Hana, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Hikaru Kurai:

Hikaru looked around at the people introducing themselves, randomly growing in numbers. He then looked back at the girl he pushed out of the way. It was Princess Hana Itaruki of the Light state. He decided to bless her with his bow apologize to her by bowing, and then by bowing to the Vermillion Prince, before a little old lady came out and talked to this girl called Nanami.

“Nanami-chan, are these your friends? Why don’t you invite them out of this horrible cold and inside for some tea?”

Karu didn't exactly know this Nanami, but she seemed to be friendly, and extremely shy at that. Or maybe her voice was just weak...maybe it was a fever because it was so cold outside...before his mind started to wander too far, Karu decided to follow them into the tea shop, which looked more like a home then a tea shop.

Karu simply threw his giant red coat onto the ground, revealing his yellow vest below, as he sat down by the group, waiting for tea.

Karu:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)   The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Loooooo Skagnetty! (Deejer, Lee, Niki, Kouzai)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next