Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sitka Tuliok 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sitka Tuliok I_vote_lcapSitka Tuliok I_voting_barSitka Tuliok I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sitka Tuliok

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyae
Novice
Novice
Kiyae

Sitka Tuliok Empty
PostSubject: Sitka Tuliok   Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:31 pm

ode:
|BASICS|
Name: Sitka Tuliok
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe…for now
Element: For her whole life, Sitka has assumed she was a nonbender. Recently, however, she has begun to experience brief but potent bouts of uncontrolled firebending. She has been trying to hide this newfound ability at all costs.

Weapons: Though Sitka is trained in knife and staff fighting, she is best unarmed.

|OPTIONAL|
Hobbies: Going for walks at night, drinking tea.
Quirks: Her bending abilities are unusually late-blooming.
Family: Her father is a waterbender, who teaches bending and martial arts. He believes water is the noblest of the elements, and holds some prejudices against other benders, particularly firebenders. Her mother is a nonbender of ambiguous heritage.
Character Theme: Flaws by Bastille.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Sitka’s unruly, black hair is darker than the rest of her family’s.
Eyes: Her round, grey eyes peer from beneath thick black brows.
Height: 5’3”
Clothes: Sitka bundles up against the cold in layers of grey, ivory and cream. Her outer garment is a traditional water tribe coat, hooded, with a knee length hem in front that drapes lower in back, lined with fur, and belted at the waist. She wears fur trimmed boots that match the soft grey tones of her coat. Beneath, she wears slim fitting leggings and a belted, long-sleeved shirt with a curved hem and a high collar. They are soft and worn from frequent use.
Skin: She has tan skin and calloused hands.
Body Type: She is curvaceous and sturdy, strong from years of rigorous training.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: In contrast with her profession, Sitka’s number one priority is maintaining peace socially. She likes everything to at least seem like it is going smoothly. She has a strong idea of what “normal” is, and strives to excel by that standard. Though she is well mannered publicly, inwardly she is ruthlessly critical, most of all of herself. She feels emotions very strongly, but thinks it is important to maintain a calm façade. This doesn’t always work. She is fighting against her own nature, and it is a losing battle.  

Personal Strengths: Sitka is physically fit and a well trained fighter. She knows how to be diplomatic. She is passionate and determined.
Personal Weaknesses: She is insecure, sensitive and can be emotionally volatile. She is awkward with men. She has little confidence in her own abilities and tends to defer to other people. In trying to please everyone, she is not always completely truthful.  She is susceptible to denial, and has trouble facing her fears. In her worst moments she turns self-destructive.
Hamartia: A deeply hidden belief that she is worthless, or worse, a liability to those around her. An enemy’s surest bet for her destruction would be to turn her against herself. It might not be difficult.
Personal Hero: Her father.
Dreams and Ambitions: She wants to become skilled enough to take over her father’s business when he retires. She wants respect and admiration, but she’s afraid of being different.

Likes: She likes soft fabrics, furs, baths, and anything else that keeps her warm. She likes to lose herself in a sparring match with a worthy opponent. She likes to look for shooting stars. She has a weakness for tea and spicy food.

Dislikes: She dislikes cold foods and drinks, interpersonal conflict, arrogant or flashy people, strong emotions, and feeling out of control.

Brief History: Sitka’s father teaches hand-to-hand combat and basic waterbending in the Northern Water Tribe. Since he had no sons, he trained Sitka in the family’s profession. Though she became proficient in martial arts, she had no waterbending ability, to the disappointment of her father. Sitka’s mother encouraged her father to find a different apprentice, so Sitka could focus on what was really important: marriage. Unfortunately, the only time Sitka could overcome her awkwardness around men was when she was sparring with them. Recently, Sitka has developed a powerful ability for firebending, which she is trying to stifle and keep secret, fearing what her family will do if they find out. Hoping her newfound abilities will disappear if she ignores them, she does not seek out a firebending teacher. Every day, though, her firebending becomes more and more difficult to restrain. If she doesn’t learn to master her bending, it may only be a matter of time before disaster strikes.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sitka Tuliok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitka Tuliok   Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Approved. I've got someone who may have need of your character for a match. My friend and fellow royal, Niya also known as NiyNiy, she controls the Water Tribe royalty, and one of her characters, the Crown Prince Ieyasu Leihing, is in need of a mate and perhaps future queen. Would you be interested?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kiyae
Novice
Novice
Kiyae

Sitka Tuliok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitka Tuliok   Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Thanks! I am definitely interested. Will Sitka be interested? Maybe we'll find out Razz
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sitka Tuliok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitka Tuliok   Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Well I did find out that Ieyasu's about 10 years older than her XD but other than that still very eligible.
Back to top Go down
Kiyae
Novice
Novice
Kiyae

Sitka Tuliok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitka Tuliok   Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:07 pm

It could work. She would be quite intimidated, though! Based on their personalities, I think it would be a fun match to work with.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Sitka Tuliok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitka Tuliok   Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Awesome! Meet me on chat, I shall call the Niya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitka Tuliok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitka Tuliok   Sitka Tuliok I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitka Tuliok
Page 1 of 1