Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sitka Na'eem 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sitka Na'eem I_vote_lcapSitka Na'eem I_voting_barSitka Na'eem I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sitka Na'eem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sitka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sitka

Sitka Na'eem Empty
PostSubject: Sitka Na'eem   Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Sitka Na'eem
    Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
    Element: Water. Ice.
    Pets:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Kishka
    Nickname: Kishka
    Species: Snow Leopard
    Appearance: Sitka Na'eem First_Snow_by_eic
    Personality: Kishka is very protective of Sitka, and if she feels someone means him harm, she will act in irritation toward them, pacing back and forth between him and the threat, panting, and growling at them if they make any sudden moves. Kishka is very loyal to Sitka, and will do anything he asks her to do. She's very gentle around children, and has been known to carry away babies, only to be found later giving them a very thorough bath.
    Background: When Sitka was 13, he was like many other boys of that age. He was determined to be an explorer, and one day, he snuck out of the castle, and got lost in a blizzard that blew in. Kishka found him barely conscious in the freezing weather, and dragged him back to her cave, where she curled around him with her furry body, keeping him warm through the night. The next morning, she led him back to the city. After much pleading, Sitka was allowed to keep the Snow Leopard, which he named Kishka. Since then, they have been inseparable.
    Weapons:
    b]Name:[/b] It doesn’t have one.
    Amount: 1
    Type: Naginata
    Appearance: It looks like Sokka’s Naginata from the first episodes. A Sharpened whale jawbone attached to a bone pole. The center is wrapped with leather dyed blue. At the base of the blade is a ruff of white fur. There are three leather cords hanging from the base of the blade, which are decorated by carved bone beads and feathers from seagulls.
    Special Abilities: No special abilities.
    Origin/History: It’s a basic weapon for his people, but his is slightly more decorated than usual. He won it off of a foolish gambler he caught cheating. Even though the gambler was cheating, Sitka beat him at the game without resorting to such treachery.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: February 9th
    Blood type: A positive
    Hobbies: Sitka enjoys sitting quietly on the battlements with Kishka, staring out at the horizon. He is also a skilled hunter, and often hunts for food on the ice. Sitka spends a lot of time training himself. He likes to paint, and is talented with a bottle of ink and a brush.
    Quirks: His eyes change color with his mood, seeming to literally cloud over when he’s upset or angry. At the same time, they often appear inhumanly bright when he’s in a good mood.
    Character Theme: “I Just Wanna Run” by The Downtown Fiction.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Sitka’s hair is white blonde, and hangs loosely like Zuko’s hair does in the third season. It’s straight, and has a tendency to hang in his eyes. A small strand of it in front of his left ear is wrapped in blue thread and has a blue bead threaded onto it.
    Eyes: He eyes are almond shaped, and slightly slanted. They are a brilliant turquoise blue.
    Height: He’s 5’ 7” tall.
    Clothes: He often goes barefoot, even in the snow. His pants are the same style as the Fire Nation Agni-kai pants, only they are grey below the knee to his ankle, and the inner thigh is blue, the outer thigh is white. He has a long sleeved shirt on that is blue, the sleeves edged in white, and just above the white cuff is a narrow purple stripe. On his upper left arm, over the sleeve, he wears a silver band. Over his shirt he wears a blueish purple surcoat, edged in light blue. Over the top of the Surcoat he wears a sleeveless, high collared white over shirt. A Band of off white fabric is wrapped around his torso, and slung across that band is a black belt that he uses to hold the water skin he carries his bending water in. Across his nose and lower face is a scarf of the same off white fabric from the band across his torso.
    Skin: Sitka’s complexion is pale, and his skin is relatively smooth and unblemished.
    Body Type: He isn’t particularly buff, but he is rather lanky, and has wiry muscles. The time of muscle one gets from living off the land, not from body building.
    Image:Sitka Na'eem 406764

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Sitka is quiet, preferring the company of Kishka to anyone else. He tends to be rather secretive, and sometimes his parents wonder what he think of things, but he doesn’t like to take sides, and often brushes decisions aside. And though he tries hard to be calm at all times, if he’s feeling too pressured, he often lashes out with no warning yelling at and sometimes attacking friends and family. At the same time, when he’s completely comfortable with those around him, and in a good mood, he can be a bit of a prankster, and loves to make jokes. He proves to have quite the sense of humor. He’s always kind to those around him as sometimes overly polite.
    Personal Strengths: He’s a very skilled bender, and has a strategic head on his shoulders.
    Personal Weaknesses: Skilled bender though he is, Sitka is actually quite afraid of deep water, and though he’s a good swimmer, avoids swimming at all costs. He tends to lose control of his temper at unexpected times attacking those around him, not matter who they are.
    Personal Hero: None.
    Dreams and Ambitions: He just wants to live a peaceful life and raise his own family.
    Likes: Kishka, Waterbending, Painting, Strategizing, and Pulling pranks.

Dislikes: Losing control, Fighting, large crowds, swimming, and dogs.

Brief History:
    Sitka was raised as an only child in a small house. His mother died of a sickness the winter he turned 12. Sitka now lives with his father, Nokala Na’eem. Nokala is very protective of his only son. Sitka’s mother, Kaiji, was a sickly child, and when she died, it was no surprise, but it changed Sitka forever. His normal carefree nature was replaced by a need to be alone. The year he turned fourteen was the first year he lashed out for no apparent reason at his father. Nokala, being a Non-Bender himself, took quite a beating until he could subdue his water bending son. Now he keeps Sitka under an even closer watch, very careful to make sure his son has everything he needs and tries day and night to unlock his son’s emotions. After two years, Sitka’s Violence eased up, and he was much less brooding. Now, he simply has a quiet personality.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sitka Na'eem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitka Na'eem   Sitka Na'eem I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Sitka Na'eem
Page 1 of 1