Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A past that hurts [Open] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A past that hurts [Open] I_vote_lcapA past that hurts [Open] I_voting_barA past that hurts [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A past that hurts [Open] I_vote_lcapA past that hurts [Open] I_voting_barA past that hurts [Open] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A past that hurts [Open]

Go down 
+2
Loolaalee
Denebe Morisue
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Denebe Morisue
Novice
Novice
Denebe Morisue

A past that hurts [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Kiro Morisue was walking through the beautiful village, regretting his life. He regretted waking up in the morning and looking at that calender. For today was a day that haunts him forever. He regretted, ever being born. He started to get a headache. That's right! He heard a voice in his head say. It's your fault they're dead! The voice said. Kiro dropped to his knees and closed his eyes. "Shut up!" ,He demanded. When he opened his eyes he saw the village in flames. "No, no, no!!" ,He cried. He closed his eyes again, and opened them, to find it was only an illusion. He huffed as he got to his feet and headed for the local bar.

Once there he walked up to the counter to get a drink when he heard the bartender say "Aren't you a little to young for a drink? He took a mirror out of his bag, and looked at his self. He was six again..How? Then he saw a man behind him. "Don't worry hes with me", the man said. That man was his uncle... Then he burst into flames and everything was in total darkness.
In reality Kiro was on the ground screaming and shaking.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Kuma strolled into the village, Cato following close behind him. The snow leopard wasn't happy with the warm weather, but stayed alongside Kuma anyway, adjusting to the heat. Game hung from Kuma's belt, all of them stabbed cleanly in the eye with an ice missile, killing the animals instantly but leaving their pelts in perfect condition so they could be sold. Kuma enjoyed hunting, and the people in Shu Jing payed him well. At that time of year, the pelts were nice and thick and would help some of the people stay warm for the coming winter.

On his way to the butcher, Kuma paused as he saw Cato stop and stare into the distance, his ears pricked. Something was going on, but it was too quiet for Kuma to hear. He looked around, then leaned down and whispered to the leopard, "Let's go!" and they ran off, following the sound. They ran a few blocks before Kuma could hear the sound. It was a person screaming, wailing from the depths of their soul. Kuma ran faster, concerned for whomever was screaming. They stopped to find an old man lying on the ground, his eyes closed, screaming. He dove at the man, pinning him to the ground at the shoulders. "Wake up! WAKE UP!!" He shouted, trying to snap the man out of his panic.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:21 pm

A past that hurts [Open] Kaito-kuroba587
Arashi Kudo
Don't Judge a Book by its Cover
My book's cover is the most misleading, hehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arashi Kudo, A master Magician and secretly a master mind thief known as The joker, was walking through the forest lost when he he was chasing a thief (surprisingly) who stole, and injured, from a civilian. He suddenly heard a person screaming and followed the sound. he looked like a normal civilan, and when he got to the scene he heard a man pinning another one to the floor saying,   "Wake up! WAKE UP!!"
"what's going on here?!" asked Arashi.
Back to top Go down
Denebe Morisue
Novice
Novice
Denebe Morisue

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:10 am

As he opened his eyes, Kiro just noticed what he was doing. He saw two men standing over him screaming wake up. He couldn't help but touch one of them on the face. "Father?", he asked. He then looked over to the other man, and said, "Mother?". "Wait what?!". Kiro leaned up to see a whole bunch of people staring at him. "Oh no, not again.."
Back to top Go down
rentaro
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
rentaro

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Alan Lezard was admiring the beautiful vilage while having a smoke. this place was pretty and peacefull, he liked it.
Sudenly he heard screaming. and saw a man and a snow leopard runing where the sound came from, he throw his cigar and decided to follow.
when he got there another man also was present. he noticed the person who he saw before pinning the screaming man on the floor saying, "wake up wake up".
then the screaming man apparently woke up. He touched one of them on the face. "Father?", he asked. He then looked over to the other man, and said, "Mother? ....Wait what?!" he looked at everyone around him "Oh no, not again.."
Alan got closer and said to him : "are you okay? need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:45 pm

After a long week of gathering and hunting in the wilderness Vayu returned to the small town and sold what he had collected for some earnings. Vayu collected a sum large enough to sustain him for a few weeks longer, but someone in the region had been taking much of the hunt lately. The hunter was clean enough with their hunting, but they left an ungodly amount of tracks in the forest. They certainly had an animal with them, a leopard from the looks of the prints. As he was beginning to leave town, Vayu caught the sight of a snow leopard carrying dead game; looks like he found his competitor. The young boy runs after his pet, it must have picked up something, possibly prey.
"Perhaps I should claim that before he can. I would hate to lose another meal to this boy." Vayu sneers in soliloquy. Picking up his feet and running swiftly in pursuit of the boy, keeping a safe distance until whatever he was going for was in sight.
Back to top Go down
Noritoko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Noritoko

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:45 am

Yozora Rika was wandering in the vilage, since running away from home she has traveled to various places in the earth kingdom. but it was her first time in the Vermilion Dragon Empire.
Shu Jing was pretty, but it was really boring. she wanted something intresting to happen, anything.
Then she heard a scream and noticed someone with a black coat running to the where the sound came from.
"perfect timing!" she said out loud. and went after the man with the black coat.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:55 am

Arashi looked around seeing the group of people that came. "wow this is a lot of people hanging to be in the middle of the woods." he at the man waking up from his sleep, " you have bad memories you want to forget, if i'm no wrong" Arashi saw many cases like this and it usually never ends well.
"Well guys lets go to my inn, i booked it for a week, since i have to work on my magic tricks," he said, 'anyone object?"
Back to top Go down
Noritoko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Noritoko

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:39 am

Rika didnt' expect so many people, guess she wasn't the only bored one. one of them looked around him, and then sugested that we got to his inn.
"well i don't mind, if we have to introduce to each other. i'd rather it be some where warm, since it's gonna take sometime"
They looked like an intresting bunch of people, maybe her bordome was coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
rentaro
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
rentaro

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:09 pm

Two More people came after a while. A man in a Red cloak and a barefooted girl with a green shirt.
One of the three other man looked around him and said:
"wow this is a lot of people hanging to be in the middle of the woods."
"that means we are not an usual bunch of people" alan thought to himself.
" you have bad memories you want to forget, if i'm no wrong" he said again to the man waking up.
Alan now what he meant, all to well sadly. 
"Well guys lets go to my inn, i booked it for a week, since i have to work on my magic tricks," he said, 'anyone object?"
"well i don't mind, if we have to introduce to each other. i'd rather it be some where warm, since it's gonna take sometime" said the barefooted girl.
"i agree, just tell me if it's allowed to smoke there." Alan said jokingly but still keeping an emotionless face, he was looking for a place to stay tonight anyway. "The name is Alan, nice to meet you people" he added while litting anotherf cigaret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A past that hurts [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next