Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kiara Hide 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kiara Hide I_vote_lcapKiara Hide I_voting_barKiara Hide I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kiara Hide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Kiara Hide Empty
PostSubject: Kiara Hide   Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:51 am

|BASICS|
Name: Kiara Hide (That's pronounced he-de, not hide)
Birthplace: Vermilion Empire Dark State
Current Residence: Location Unknown. Last seen escaping a Dark State prison.
Element: Dark

Pets: Wolf named Kovu

Weapons: Chain Whip

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 9/26
Blood type: Unknown
Hobbies: Remaining Silent
Quirks: Known for extremely powerful dark bending
Family: What does it matter? They're all dead.
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Her hair is a dark purple, almost black. It is perfectly straight, and cut a little above the shoulders.
Eyes: Very dark blue in color, though it can seem like they are pure black at times.
Height: 5'6"
Clothes: She wears a black leotard with long sleeves. Each sleeve extends to the back of her hand with a red circle circled by a gold ring on each hand. The same circle is on her dark blue cloak, with witch she keeps the hood up most of the time. A belt hangs loosely on her waist that is the same circles as described above, just many of them chained together. She also wears boots the same color as her cloak.
Skin: Smooth skin, and a deathly pale color due to years of being kept indoors.
Body Type: She is rather thin, but don't let that fool you. She is just as strong as any man.
Image: Kiara Hide Profile_picture_by_ask_rachel_roth-d4rezvi

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Dark. Wicked. Evil. Eternal Suffering. This is how she would describe her feelings in as few words as possible.

An explanation of the above: Nobody has ever seen her smile. Sometimes it seems that the darkness surrounds her, like she is not just a dark bender, but a spawn of the darkness itself. She has never once done anything to help anyone else, though she has lacked the opportunity to do so anyway. When she talks, her voice is rough and depressing, and she never says more than a few words at a time. She prefers to remain silent.

Personal Strengths: Bending, Sneaking around, Blending in at night
Personal Weaknesses: Talking, Light Benders
Hamartia: Bad things happen if somebody asks her about her childhood and what it was like growing up. Really bad things.
Personal Hero: Herself
Dreams and Ambitions: To get out of the dark hole she calls home

Dislikes: Light, rain, people, small animals, talking

Brief History: I never thought I could retain my sanity for so long. But then, was I ever really sane at all? Or was I lying to myself all along, a way to appease my need for some sense of security?

All throughout my childhood, I was always told that I was destined for greatness. My parents raised me to be the strongest bender in our village, bending the shadows to my will with such ease. But they limited my training. From the time I was around 7, I knew I was capable of so much more. I knew that my power could reach great heights, and I think that deep down, they knew it too. But they were blinded by how quickly I was learning, so blind that they didn't see the darkness forming in my heart.

There was always a shimmer of light in my soul, though. There was always something to be cheerful about, some way for me to smile and laugh like a little girl. I tried to keep this light ignited for the soul purpose of keeping my mother alive. All her life, she watched her family members die, her friends die, and my younger brother, who died at childbirth. She had suffered so much, I could never bring myself to fully delve into the darkness. I feared it would break her heart so much that it would kill her. But when she took ill suddenly and passed away the next morning, when I was nine, there was no holding me back.

My father was always strict. But once my mother was gone, it got worse. It seemed like molding me into greatness was the only thing on his mind. I was his only hope. So when things didn't go his way, if I snuck out, if I disobeyed him, I was cruelly punished. If any of my actions took away from me being great, I was beaten. Still now I have scars, both physical and emotional. But the deepest scar of all would form later, when I was ten.

Just a child. I should never have had to experience that night. But it was getting worse. He had his belt in his right hand, his sword in the other. He whipped me and smacked me with the hilt at the same time, while I lay over the stool, my shirt rolled up, exposing my back, where he relentlessly brought on more scars and bruises. I didn't scream anymore. Any tears had been beaten out of me long before. I simply gritted my teeth, enduring the endless pain. But in that moment, blood running down my back, my father bringing down the hardest blow he had ever struck me with, I realized that I could defend myself. I could stop him from killing his only child in the midst of his insanity.

As his belt slammed into my back again, opening up a new gash and causing more blood to spill down my back, I manipulated the shadows around him and prevented him from raising the belt again. Try as he might, he could not break from my grasp. I stood, pulling my shirt down over the scars. The blood soaked right through it, filling the material, then dripping to the ground. My father saw this. In that moment I saw something in him-a light, as though he remembered something, something about what a real father should be like. But the light disappeared as quickly as it had shown up.

I should have just held him there. Maybe if I had waited, the guards would have come and seen me as the victim, arresting my father. But the darkness had filled my soul. I didn't pay attention as the guards, whom a local had aroused at hearing the sound of the belt as he walked past our house, tried getting inside. With one hand, I held the wrist of his belt arm and kicking the sword out of his other had at the same time, while with the other hand I moved the shadows up his body, until they wrapped around his neck. I don't remember much of what happened next. But I do remember the devilish grin on my face as I watched him crumple to the floor. The next thing I remember was seeing the guards standing in front of me, looking back and forth between me and my father's body. He was dead, his eyes still open.

Finally, once officer leaped at me. I stepped to the side, bringing up a large spike of darkness in my place, on which the guard impaled himself. The other two stared at me, unsure of what to do. They have seen too much, I thought, knowing that just the fact that they had witnessed the event was enough to cause trouble if they lived. I was prepared to kill them both, but one coward turned and ran out the door. As the other stared at his partner, he didn't pay attention as I thrust my father's sword into his stomach.

I ran. It was all I could think to do. I ran out the door, leaving the three dead men on the floor of my house. I knew I had to get out of there. If the escaped guard brought reinforcements, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold them all off. It's funny when I think back on it. I was only ten, yet I killed three men in less then two minutes, and plowed down everything in my path as I fled the scene. But I wasn't like any other child. I was a mastermind, and I was powerful. I had power that I could use to accomplish great things. Yet somehow, I never made it out of the city that night.

It was like she came out of the shadows themselves. Yet I watched her bend fire. She couldn't have been a dark bender as well. I blamed it on the cloak she wore. It was mottled with so many dark colors it made my head hurt to try and focus on her. She was fast. She didn't look much older than me, only eleven or twelve. I had no idea how she was able to bend fire so well. She must have trained with a master, or maybe it had something to do with that mysterious white glow I saw only briefly. I didn't find out until later that the girl who brought me down by dispelling the darkness with her flames was Yami Sentoki, the five tails jinchuuriki. But she was so young at the time, I had no idea she could still have that much power. But I suppose that with a beast like that inside of her, she had the power to do anything with those flames of hers.

She stood over me as I lay on the ground, my back freezing as the cold air dispelled the warmth of the blood. She only stared at me. She probably could have killed me right then, but instead, she let the guards take me away. I want to kill her. I have to get stronger. I need to be strong enough to beat her. One day I will. I know I will.

That was the end of that era of my life. For five years I sat in my prison cell. It was utterly dark so as to eliminate any actual shadows. Shadows can only be created as light and dark combine. But they made sure no light got close enough to me to create shadows within my reach. But as the years passed, they didn't pay as much attention to the girl who slaughtered her father. They had more recent developments to worry about. They stopped caring whether there was light or not. The guards outside my cell never could have seen what I had coming for them. As the shadows started creeping toward one man't throat, he cried out to his friend, who woke up in time to see the black spike in his friend's throat, but didn't look down in time to see the one in his stomach before he died sitting up in his chair.

The rest is simple. I stole the keys, opened my cell, and escaped without another sound. It wasn't until the next morning when the shifts changed that they realized I was gone. I had already fled the dark nation. I knew I must have looked like a mess. I stole some gothic clothing before I left town so they wouldn't be able to recognize my by the prisoner garb. I hid my face under my hood, and I tried to avoid being out and about during the day. I preferred to travel by night. I didn't know where I was going, maybe to find a dark bending master, or maybe find some sinister man looking for an apprentice. Either way, I knew my destiny was looming closer.

Last edited by Loo Li on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Kiara Hide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiara Hide   Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:35 am

Done!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kiara Hide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiara Hide   Kiara Hide I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:51 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kiara Hide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiara Hide   Kiara Hide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiara Hide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: