Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_vote_lcapAvatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_voting_barAvatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_vote_lcapAvatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_voting_barAvatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AvAUAdmin
Novice
Novice
AvAUAdmin

Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate   Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate BHWEYjr
"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Twelve years ago, Avatar Roku, master of all four elements, died trying to save his home from a volcanic eruption. With the absence of the Avatar, Fire Lord Sozin has began leading his nation down the road to war. Already occupying illegal territories in the Western Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation's armada of warships grow daily. Foreseeing a future of war, the Air Nomads were forced to inform the new Avatar of his identity. Too young to accept his destiny, the young monk Aang tried to continue living his life normally. After discovering that he would be separated from his beloved master, Monk Gysatso, Aang fled his home in the Southern Air temple. Narrowly escaping a violent storm, the young avatar began to wander the world, unable to accept his destiny. With war on the horizon, will the avatar overcome his fear and stop the Fire Nation?"

We are an alternate universe role play based upon Avatar: The Last Airbender. In our version of the story, Aang is never trapped inside of an Iceberg and must face his destiny in his own time. Our story begins in the spring, shortly after Aang flees the temple and avoids a deadly storm. Unaware of the comet that will empower the Fire Nation at the end of summer, the Avatar is completely unprepared to assume his duties.

Assume the role of an original character in the avatar universe, or play one of a select few canons. Design your own member of one of the four nations.

Recreate the beginning of the one hundred year war, an era in the Avatar Universe that has been scarcely explored.

Improve your role playing skills and meet new friends!
Collect plushies of the ATLA series and trade them for fun!

Back to top Go down

Avatar Alternate Universe | Official Affiliate
Page 1 of 1