Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Printer (non-Avatar) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_vote_lcapThe Printer (non-Avatar) I_voting_barThe Printer (non-Avatar) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Printer (non-Avatar) I_vote_lcapThe Printer (non-Avatar) I_voting_barThe Printer (non-Avatar) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Printer (non-Avatar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

The Printer (non-Avatar) Empty
PostSubject: The Printer (non-Avatar)   The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Alright, I know I don't tell much of my own life but when i was a kid something stuck in my head and ever since i couldn't forget it. This is 100% real only the names have been changed *inhales then exhale* here i go.
-----
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

The Printer (non-Avatar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Printer (non-Avatar)   The Printer (non-Avatar) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:24 pm

In 2004 I was in my house with my friend, who i respect as my older brother Mike, he stayed at my father's house since he was too far from his school, and since his and my father were friends. he told me that he go to a neighbor's house because he needed help in Algebra.
he left and i locked the door behind him.
I was watching a cartoon on the television, what else does a seven year old kid do?
all of sudden the sound of a plate breaking onto the ground came from the kitchen. I jumped and quickly ran to see what broke.
I found nothing.
I went back to watching TV, i thought i was imagining stuff. alll of sudden the printer started making noises and a paper came out with a large font, " What did you break? "
I thought it was some joke my father made, since he pranked me two days before.
I turned around and another paper came from the printer, i quickly looked at the newly printed paper, " Don't Turn your back on me! "
I was now truelly frightened now, " Nothing!" I screamed
the printer printed another page, " LIAR!" This time in Red Ink.
I quickly ran into my room as i hear paper over paper of printing. I peaked into the living room to see atleast 40 to 50 papers, some saying, "come back here", while others said, " i will get you."
I cried till i fell asleep.
My father came into the house and woke me up, "why did you make a mess in the living room?"
"it was the printer!" i said still some tears in my eyes.
My father laughed, " i went to get ink for the printer, it was all empty." i run towards the living room and i see blank papers on the floor all scattered around. i looked around and found out it was unplugged.
I didn't know if it was a dream or it really happened until i found one printed copy on the ground below my feet, " I'm sorry, "
Back to top Go down

The Printer (non-Avatar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: General Chat :: Stories, Artwork and Poems-
Jump to: