Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_vote_lcapMousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_voting_barMousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_vote_lcapMousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_voting_barMousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) Empty
PostSubject: Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising)   Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Name: Mousey
Race: Iron Slave
Job: Printer
Skills: Teach. Literacy
Body Defense: 10
Armor Defense: 33

Mouse grew up on a farm with other Iron Slaves, owned and alone. She was given the name Mouse long after she was free, as Iron Slaves don't have names, but numbers. There on her right cheek, almost as bright as her red pulsing veins, is the number 864 branded with a hot coal iron. For most of her life, that number was her name. She was Iron Slave 864, the Printer. Her talent was simple. Read the papers given to her, and copy them exactly as they were. Every last scribble was to be exactly copied, every last line of the blueprints. Everything. And for every time she messed up, her back would bleed with the whippings.

It wasn't long before she met Clare, the Iron Slave Tinker. Clare had come to the farm with a name, being sold after an owner had given the name to her. Clare made things, she built what Mousey drew. Soon, they had become good friends. Well, as good of a friend you could get when they were the only ones you saw.

Mousey, by the owner's fear that she would run away and never return, was left alone in a cold dark room about the size of a broom closet to do her work. Her veins, being an Iron Slave, glow in the dark to give her the light she needed to Print. But the sunlight, that was a treat. So when the owner decided to move them, moving all the Iron Slaves he owned, to a new farm, Mousey was delighted.

Her pale skin met sunlight for the first time in years and the sight hurt her eyes, it burned her skin quickly, and she hurt for most of the trip.

However, before they could reach their destination, a Zed Tank smashed into the side of the caravan, throwing the Iron Slaves from their Ironsides. Mousey tumbled forward, burning in the sun as she bolted. Stuff like this didn't happen every day, and the Tank was still alive chasing others. She lost sight of Clare in all of the brightness and just began running. Mousey didn't care where she ran, or what direction she was headed, until she stopped.

Something, big and strong moved into her path and she struck it hard. Iron Slaves, being designed stronger than most, can crash though a tree trunk and bring the tree down quicker than an axe. This man that she ran into tumbled to the ground, but was okay. He stood, helped Mousey to her feet and grinned at her. The lantern etched into his armor exclaimed him to be a priest. And the armor he wore was his saving grace.

Valor, as the man explained to be his name, quickly looked Mousey over. Her sunburnt skin, her bloodshot eyes, and it made him laugh. He had taken a bolting Iron Slave to the chest and all it did was knock him down. However, looking at her again, he reached into his duffle and pulled out a hoodie to cover her arms where her tank top had stopped, a pair of gloves to cover her hands, a hat to cover her face, and a pair of sunglasses for her eyes.

From that day forward, Valor was her protector. He watched over her and took care of her, fought the Zed with her on his back, and kept her safe. She was free, and she wasn't alone. After a few months, she started to speak with Valor, learning more of the world she was secluded from. How to find food, how to socialize. How to be kind.
Back to top Go down

Mousey The Iron Slave Printer (Dystopia Rising)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: General Chat :: Stories, Artwork and Poems-
Jump to: