Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_voting_barSpitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_voting_barSpitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Spitfire [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spitfire [Open]    Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:55 pm

"Oh no, I insist--" Suddenly, out of the blue, Ace shoved Nyla out of the way. Nyla fell hard against the floor and quickly tried to regain her composure. For a short second she panicked. She thought Ace had taken her comment about a 'shove in the right direction' a bit too literally, but when he recovered her composure she realized they had been ambushed.

Nyla saw how Ace started glowing of a blue electric hue and when electricity shot from his hands through his blade, Nyla was amazed once more. She saw how Ace expertly bent fire and Nyla could see all of the possibilities being laid out for her. She had so much potential, she simply couldn't pass this opportunity up.

She sprung from the ground and grinned like a school girl, even though her arm was pulsating in minor pain, she couldn't help but to feel excited. "How did you do that?" Nyla exclaimed, exhaling quickly afterwards. "Did your father teach you Electric Attacks too?"

Reality started rushing back into Nyla as the adrenaline started to fade. "Sorry, I-- Thank you. You saved me." She added, feeling a little embarrassed. She hated playing the part of the damsel in distress. "I-I don't know, we should alert the authorities about the bandits."
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Spitfire [Open]    Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:16 pm

"Actually, I kinda taught myself. I just conducted the lightning through the sword." Ace said, glad that he'd impressed Nyla even more. "The authorities? Wouldn't that just land you right back at square one, with your dad?" Ace asked.

(Sorry, this one was pretty short)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spitfire [Open]    Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:49 pm

"You're right." Nyla said a little disappointed. She bit her bottom lip as she rubbed on her sore arm. Her disappointment almost instantly turned into anger. "Ugh! I can't do anything in this empire without him getting in the way! He's such a misogynist piece of--" Nyla groaned, her fingertips ignited for a short second.

"We should train at the top of this mountain. I've been up this trail hundreds of times, my father's men think I'm going out for a jog. I live close enough to bring food and water for you in the morning and I won't arouse any suspicion." She suggested, feeling a bit better. Hopefully her situation wouldn't be too conflicting for him. "Besides, if there's any more bandits, they'll have no way of ambushing us."

Nyla grew anxious. "There's still a couple of hours before nightfall. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Spitfire [Open]    Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Ace instantly became alerted of Nyla. She obviously had pretty bad emotional problems, and occasionally had an outburst of fire. That could be dangerous. She would need to learn to control it. 

"Sure, I guess. We should start tomorrow. In fact, I'll just camp up here all night, as long as you could give me...I dunno, a tent, or a sleeping bag. Something of the sort." Ace said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spitfire [Open]    Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Nyla’s face almost instantly lit up. “Oh, Thank you Ace!” She was absolutely overjoyed and even had to stop herself from squealing from the emotion. "Yes, yes, of course, anything you need!" She added; she would give Ace anything he needed, if it meant that she would learn fire bending in secrecy. "I'll go get you something to sleep in immediately!."

Without a second word, Nyla quickly headed back down from the mountain trail. She was running back home and if it weren't for her darn clunky shoes, she'd be sprinting by now. She wanted to get Ace comfortable as soon as possible, she couldn't risk him re-thinking his decision and leaving before night fall. A few minutes later she reached the large wooden doors of what she called her home. Nyla slipped inside silently, and trying to cause as little noise as possible.

She tried to conceal her heavy breathing and she smoothed out her hair as best as she could. Luckily for her, her father wasn't home and the servants were busy preparing dinner. As quick as she could, she gathered her sleeping bag and nonchalantly grabbed a few fruits from the busy kitchen before slipping back out from the estate.

Nyla ran back up the trail and towards the spot where she had left Ace. "Here--" She hyperventilated. "--I think that's all you need. I'll try getting you a tent tomorrow." Her hands lay on her hips as she tried to catch her breath.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ace. Thank you again."

With that, she left the man once again and this time didn't rush home. On her way she daydreamed about the next day. She was so excited for her first lesson she felt fire start burning in her lungs. When she was home, she decided to skip dinner. She was too giddy to eat. She went to bed early that night also, but barely managed to get any sleep.

It was at the crack of dawn that Nyla's eyes shot open after mustering up a couple of hours of sleep. She packed a bag full of food and a canteen of water. Before heading out, she changed into a pair of black tight pants, a white sleeveless shirt and pulled up her hair. Nyla was ready for action.

After a few long minutes, Nyla reached the top of the mountain; the sky was still pink for the sun still peaked over the horizon. "Good Morning!" Nyla eagerly shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Spitfire [Open]    Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 pm

((Sorry about this, I have a known habit to not keep up on the forums I'm in <.<))

Ace (Don't mind the scary look xD):

Ace laid on the ground peacefully. Luckily, he'd brought some extra clothes with him, had already changed, and washed up in a river nearby, so he was taking a nap. He was just about to finish the dream about the-

"Good Morning!"

Ace jumped up as quickly as he could, and got into fighting position. "HAH! TAKE THAT! BRING IT! TRY ME!" He said, doing several fire-bending techniques in the other direction. "Oh. Wait a second." He said blankly, as he turned around to see the "Attacker" "Hey, Nyla! I can see you're eager today. Now, let's cut to the chase...do you have food?" He asked, grabbing his stomach as it rumbled. He mentally slapped himself. "Wait! I mean...um..." Ace scratched his head. What am I supposed to say to her now? He said to himself in his mind. "So...how was your...sleep? Dream any good dreams lately?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spitfire [Open]    Spitfire [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spitfire [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2