Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Aklia Lee Wuu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Aklia Lee Wuu I_vote_lcapAklia Lee Wuu I_voting_barAklia Lee Wuu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aklia Lee Wuu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Aklia Lee Wuu Empty
PostSubject: Aklia Lee Wuu   Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:48 pm

(This is the character you get when you have so much creativity stored up.) Razz

|BASICS|
Name: Aklia Lee Wuu
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Southern Water Tribe
Element: Water and Air

Pets: None at the moment

Weapons: Bow and Arrow

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: January 28th, 711 AO
Blood type: AB-
Hobbies: Splooshing in the water
Quirks: She talks to herself
Family:
Character Theme: nananananananananana Batman!

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Aklia's hair is dark brown and straight until it reaches her neck, then it becomes wavy and curls at the end which is near her shoulder blades.
Eyes: Medium sized, ocean blue eyes
Height: 6'
Clothes: She wears a dark blue tank top, with a white coat over it. Her pants are a light blue with a whitish-blue hem.
Skin: Smooth, tan skin. She was several scars from from ice cutting her when she accidentally walked onto a frozen pond and fell in.
Body Type: Aklia is well built except her torso is quite slim.
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Aklia is a very calm and relaxed person. She doesn't care what people say to her or what they tell her to do, she just does what she wants. She's very stubborn and at the same time she's very open to change in her life. Aklia hardly gets angry because she's a 'slow burn'.(Small temper) Most of the time she hardly talks and just nods and shakes her head. She's not shy nor is she outgoing, she's just in between.

Personal Strengths: Observation of character, hunting, stabbing, being honest
Personal Weaknesses: Lack of communication, hatred for connection to people, her inability to see people's intentions. (Telling if someone has good or bad intentions.)
Hamartia: Her busy mind distracts her from life threatening situations, making her extremely vulnerable.
Personal Hero: No one
Dreams and Ambitions: To get her life on track

Likes: Food, killing, being quiet, being away from civilization, quietness/serenity/peacefulness around her

Dislikes: hopeful thoughts, trust in others, love, being talked to, talking.

Brief History:
((I wanted to cry when I typed this Sad I don't know... It was sad. Sad quit judging...))

Aklia was an average girl. Not rich, not poor, she had to work as a child to get what she wanted, her parents let her be the kid she wanted. No one bothered her and she bothered no one. It was simple. She was an only child and a daddies girl. They spent every second together. They practiced their water bending together and always went in short hunting trips. Her mother was a bender as well, an airbender. Aklia thought she could only bend one element but that changed later on in her life when she was twenty.

One day, Aklia was on another hunting trip with her dad. They got the opportunity to get an animal. They both drew up their weapons. He favored ice spears, while Aklia preferred killing with a bow. They both laughed and shot at the animal. When the animal was dead they cheered and laughed and talked the whole way home. Even as a child she rarely talked to people except to her father. Their friendship was something that was only breakable by death. And that's what happened.

When they returned, Aklia's mom was so drunk she could hardly stand. Aklia clung to her dad for protection from her mom. A drunk, deranged beast that wanted to kill Aklia. He mother broke the bottle she was drinking from and charged at Aklia, trying to stab her heart. Aklia was frozen in fear and couldn't move. Her father stepped in front of her and took the broken bottle in the middle if his chest. Aklia, outraged, pinned her mom to the wall with spears of ice and sent one into her heart, killing her instantly. Aklia ran out of her house and called for help. And as lucky as Aklia was, help was right there, getting her father and bringing him to the hospital. Aklia knew he wasn't going to live. The bottle that stabbed him, went in pretty deep, puncturing both lungs and damaging a lot more. She got to say her goodbye before he died. She was only ten when this happened. This was WAY too much for a ten year old to go through. She was without family.

Ten years later she returned to the scene. Her bow was still on the table where she left it ten years ago. It surprised her that no one broke into the house durning the it's years of vacancy. She lived with a friend during those years. They were her new family but it wasn't her family. Those thoughts vanished as her eyes rested upon the holes in the wall where the ice was shot at her mother. And just in front of her was a stain of her fathers blood. Aklia's emotions combined to form a hurricane of feelings inside her. She meant to through a splash of water at the bloodstain, instead a blast of air. She was a water and airbender.

When Aklia discovered this, she thought of it as a curse of her mother. She vowed to never airbend again, for it would be a reminder of the monster she called mom.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Aklia Lee Wuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aklia Lee Wuu   Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:30 pm

I swear I saw that as splooging in the water....
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Aklia Lee Wuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aklia Lee Wuu   Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:03 pm

I looked up what splooging was... Oh dear god no, that's just no. No. NO
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Aklia Lee Wuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aklia Lee Wuu   Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:38 pm

YOU'RE RIGHT THAT IS SAD! SO HORRIBLY SAD!

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aklia Lee Wuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aklia Lee Wuu   Aklia Lee Wuu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aklia Lee Wuu
Page 1 of 1