Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHelping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_voting_barHelping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHelping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_voting_barHelping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:38 pm

Amaya looked up in excitement. "Yes! That's him! He owns the Ember Island players now, so my family and him are really close, and I think he and my mom used to be friends. Wow, I had no idea you would know him! He's in the city now, although I don't know where. Could you help me find him?" Amaya asked, a smile appearing on her previously sad face.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm

''i can get you to his home,'' she replied, thinking back to the fundraiser, ''but if your mother is looking for you then that won't do anything.'' she though for a moment. do you remember anything about the area you last saw them in?''
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Amaya shook her head. "All I know is that it was close to the train station. But that wouldn't matter, they would probably be on the carriage by now, and I think they are going to Takeda's house. The problem is I don't know where that is. I'm not even sure if it's the same residence as the one you know," she said solemnly. She looked back toward the room where she had last seen Anika, wondering if she would be okay. She didn't seem to like it at the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:49 pm

''well i'm sure he is,'' she replied, ''unfortunately i have to cook for the children and won't be able to take you until tonight. so why don't you stay and eat. then i can take you home. ok?''
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Amaya didn't want to wait. She knew how panicked her mother would be, and she was starting to feel lonely, even though there were children all around her. She wanted to get back to her family so badly, she wasn't sure if she could wait. Then she realized that waited was probably her only option. She looked down at the ground and simply nodded, trying to fight the tears that were threatening to spill out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:31 pm

anika watched as miss Tiánměi talk to amaya from around a corner. she knew how the girl felt, she remembered when her parents died and how the nightmares still haunted her dreams. she came around the corner gracefully. ''miss Tiánměi, can amaya and i go play until dinner?'' she asked. 

Tiánměi  looked at her. she knew that anika was trying to chear up the little girl. her decision was easy. ''only the back yard.'' she said. ''stay in my sight ok?''
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Amaya looked up at Anika, quickly wiping her tears away with her sleeve. She smiled at the thought of going to play. Then she saw something in Anika's eyes, a mischievous look. Her smile grew into a grin as she realized that Anika was up to something. She decided to follow her out into the yard so they could "play". Hopefully, Anika was coming up with a way for Amaya to find her family. Or, she just wanted to play with Amaya. Either way, it was something to do, so Amaya followed happily.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:26 am

anika took amaya's hand and led her to the yard. she had a small fort of her own there. she couldn't always play with the other children. she was too smart, always winning at the games they had. miss Tiánměi had stocked the fort with books and a few games. anika had a few dolls but the thing she kept safest was hidden in here. she was considering showing it to amaya. even miss Tiánměi didn't know she had it.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Amaya followed Anika outside. She looked at the little fort as they got closer. It wasn't anything too lavish, but it was good enough for Anika, it seemed. Amaya noticed that there were many books and games strewn about the fort, which Anika had no doubt been using before. Amaya noticed that Anika seemed a little excited, but just shrugged the thought aside. "Wow, Anika, this fort is so cool! Is all of this yours?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:25 pm

''yes,'' anika replied as she lifted a floorboard. ''miss tianmei had it built for me because the other children didn't get along with me.'' she pulled out a long wide package with a little difficulty. ''these were my parent's most prized possessions.'' when she pulled the cloth aside a beautiful cherrywood koto and a set of katana were revealed. the katana were black with red wraps. the sheath was cherry with dragons carved into it with gold leafing pressed into it. ''my father was the last shengli man in the world. they were murdered 3 years ago.'' tears came to her eyes as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next