Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_vote_lcapAdventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_voting_barAdventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_vote_lcapAdventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_voting_barAdventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) Empty
PostSubject: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:29 pm

The night was calm. Yami could feel a cool breeze on her face as she sat in a tree, her cloak wrapped around her. It was silent, except for a few nocturnal animals who had just woken up, and the sounds of a snoring dragon beneath the tree. Yami leaned back against the trunk of a tree and breathed out a sigh. For the first time in forever, it was peaceful. No angry mobs wanting revenge for her accidentally destroying something, no villains wanting her life.

She looked around at her surroundings. The coast of the island wasn't very far, and she could faintly hear the sound of small waves lapping against the shore. The moon was bright, but not full. It was about a half moon, on it's way to being full. When it was full, she would need to worry. But not now. Now was the time to rest and relax, take this brief moment to forget the world and just sit calmly.

In her right hand, she held a picture of her with her boyfriend, Drago Phoenix. She smiled as she looked down at it, wondering where he was. In her other hand she clutched the necklace he had once given her. She had usually taken these peaceful moments to think about him and wonder where he was and what he was doing. She gently placed the two items back in her pockets and instead drew one of her knives, placing it underneath her bag that she was using as a pillow, and she laid her head down, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:30 pm

According to some rumors, in this woods, a powerful and evil demon who breathes fire lives in the shadows, waitng to strike anyone who dares to even go close to him. I, Naomi Miwa, won't leave this forest until I have fully studied the demon. I have to finish my book of demons Ars Goetia: The Ways of Spirits, Naomi thought.  She had been studying spirits for a long time now. She plans in traveling the world, and study spirits, meanwhile, she writes all the information in a book. She wants to become a spirit expert and famous. Someone who people go to when it comes to spiritual entities.

Her next stop was in this woods. She enters the gloomy place, her heart racing, but she knows she can handle this spirit. It's very dark. She can barely see the trees. Naomi then remembers some spirits she saw in a dessert close to the Earth Kingdom, which radiated light. She learned their seals and how to summon them. It took her 3 days to study them. They are fascinating light balls spirits. Naomi found out that they process darkness to light, through some technique only they know.

Naomi looks in her book  for their sigil, and then draws it in the ground with salt, and then said the following prayer, adding Spiritbending along with it: "Guardians of the Night, I call unto thee. Enlighten my path through thy holy powers of the Light. Turn this darkness into beams of light, and thou shall drive my safely in my way". Soon, 3 small blue light balls appeared, surrounding Naomi. "Great" says Naomi while she watches the spirits around her. Sha can now see the trees, the animals, etc.

She keeps walking for 5 minutes. She notices a girl leaning in a tree, sleeping. Who sleeps in one of the most dangerous woods of Nippon? It's a surprise she is still alive, thought Naomi. She rapidly goes toward the girl to wake her up. It isn't safe. When she is about to touch her shoulder to wake her up, she feels a very powerful aura. It gave Naomi goosebumps in all of her body. The powerful aura was coming from her. She posses something really powerful inside her. Perhaps a spirit possessed while she was asleep. Naomi decided to wake her anyways. When she is about to touch her shoulder, something behind Naomi roars. Naomi looks back and she sees a Chimera. It had a body of a turtle, a snake for a tail, big claws and had the face of a man. Oh, and it breathes fire. The creature roars again and shoots fire toward Naomi and Sleeping Beauty. Naomi raises her hand and roots appear from the ground, shielding them from the fire. "Time to wake up, hun. Unless you wanna die, of course" Naomi said as she kicks the girl so that she can wake up.

OOCC: Loo, you can look how the creature looks in this topic. It's in the 'Demons of Western Nippon' area. https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t3279-the-demons-of-nippon-and-kamui?highlight=Nippon
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Yami woke up as she heard some sort of incantation that somebody somewhere in the forest was reciting. But she didn't move. Her years of training had allowed her to keep a steady breathing pace, seemingly asleep. She had to stop herself from grinning as the woman seemed to think she was still asleep. However, her eyes shot open as she heard the roar of a strange monster she had never seen before, and she nearly fell out of the tree as the woman kicked her. She quickly reached under her bag and pulled out the knife, holding it out in front of her. You idiot. I told you it would be a bad idea to sleep in this forest. But did you listen? No, you ignored me, the five tails scolded in her head. Hey, I tried to stay awake. I just kinda...dozed off, that's all. No reason to get mad at me for that, Yami responded.

Yami jumped to the ground, pulling her knife belt on at the same time so she was able to draw her second knife in her left hand. She studied the creature standing in front of her. It certainly wasn't anything she had ever seen before. It's body seemed similar to that of a turtle, while its tail was an actual living snake, as if it were another creature altogether. It had lion like arms and legs, with the claws to match, and a human-like face, that was spewing fire all over the place. Yami looked angrily at its turtle-like body, realizing it would be hard to puncture that shell with a regular weapon. She quickly re-sheathed her two knives and instead formed flames in both of her fists.

Meanwhile, the dragon, or more appropriately, Fireball, had awoken, and was circling the skies, waiting for Yami's signal. The fire of a nightfury was a sight to behold, but also dangerous to anybody who got too close to the shot. Yami glanced up at him, making sure he was still there, then turned her attention back to the monster, calculating a plan in her head. She barely noticed the woman standing next to her as she thought through her plan aloud. "There's a small creek over there. If it gets close enough, I can use my water bending to freeze it in place. Not only that, I will be able to put out those flames. Once it's frozen, i'll signal to Fireball to have him strike." She mostly mumbled the words, but it was loud enough that anybody who was close could hear clearly what she had said.

Yami grinned wickedly and brought her fingers to her mouth, whistling. Out of nowhere, a horse plowed through the trees. Yami looked at him, then jumped into the air at the last second, landing on the horse's back. As she rode past the woman, she attempted to grab her arm and pull her into the saddle. Extinguishing the flames on her hands, she drew her bow in shield form to deflect anymore flames and began shooting arrows at the monster. Her purpose wasn't to hurt it. That would be impossible with its shell. But she could make it mad and try to get it to follow them. Lightning, the horse, would be fast enough to get away from the monster. After firing a few arrows, the beast roared, blowing flames all over the place, then bounded after them. Yami kicked Lightning in the side and he sped off toward the creek.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:11 pm

The roots Naomi summoned from the ground soon turned into ashes because of the Chimera's fire. The girl behind Naomi wakes up and rapidly stands up, holding a knife. Damn her reflexes, though Naomi. The girl just woke up and it seemed as if she was prepared for this. "There's a small creek over there. If it gets close enough, I can use my water bending to freeze it in place. Not only that, I will be able to put out those flames. Once it's frozen, i'll signal to Fireball to have him strike." says the girl and then she whistles and a horse appears out of nowhere. The girl was really prepared. She jumps and lands in the horse's back. She passes close to Naomi, extending her arm for Naomi. Naomi grabs the hand and lands behind the girl. It felt so good. Adrenaline ran through Naomi's body and her inner goddess dances from excitement. Naomi have never experienced something like that. Ok Naomi, focus. Ignore her, Naomi says in her mind to her consciousness, or so she calls it, 'inner goddess'.

The girls plans was to freeze the demon in the creek. It would only hold the demon for a few minutes. The Chimera is a powerful spirit. But then Naomi realised it was actually perfect for her. While it was trapped, she could study the Chimera. Naomi remained silent, waiting for the girl to finish her plan. But then Naomi realised the dragon in the skies, which looked pretty powerful, was going to blow up the Chimera. "Hello, my name is Naomi Miwa, a spiritbender, currently studying the Chimera. I would appreciate if you could buy me some time for me to study the Chimera without your, urm, dragon blowing it up." said Naomi to the girl as the horse drove to the creek. The spirits Naomi summoned earlier ago faded because the place was basically in fire, so there wasn't much darkness for them to turn into light.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Yami slowed down the horse as they emerged on the other side of the creek, the Chimera following closely behind them. She pulled hard on the reigns, and Lightning pulled up on his back legs, allowing Yami to jump off and hope Naomi had gotten off safely as well. She used her fire bending to hit the beast repeatedly in the chest, pushing it right into the middle of the creek. This is gonna take precise timing in order to trap it the easiest, she thought. She slowly stepped forward until she was at the edge of the creek. Then, in one swift movement, she ceased launching fire and changed her movement from aggressive to flowing, pushing and pulling the water, surrounding the beast in a small water tornado, until the water reached it's head, at which point Yami brought her hands to her sides and the whole mass froze.

Yami stared at the giant Popsicle for a moment, admiring her work. The beast was frozen mid-roar, so it's mouth was hanging open. Yami heard the high pitched noise of a nightfury charging its fire, but held up her hand, signaling to Fireball that he shouldn't fire. Not yet, anyway. She then turned to Naomi and smiled, extending her hand toward her. "My name is Yami. I'm, uh, not from around here, if you can tell," she said. She then turned and gestured to the horse and the landing dragon. "The dragon is Fireball, and the horse is Lightning. They are my partners and friends." The two animals each shared their own greeting, Fireball with an excited flap of his wings, and a neigh from Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:54 pm

"Thanks!" Naomi says and as she runs toward the frozen demon. I wonder why he attacks people out of nowhere. There must be something bothering him, Naomi talks to herself. Naomi takes her flute out and starts playing the "Soothing Song of a 1,000 years". Through her flute, Naomi is able to manipulate spirits in different ways. This soft harmonic song makes the spirit calm themselves. Because this is a demon, its a little different. It'll at least make it not attack us, but he'll still be mad. "Yami, can you at least unfreeze his head, please?" Naomi asked nicely to the girl. The demon won't just completely calm down when he is trapped in an ice berg, literally. But for now, he must stay there as precaution.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Yami nodded and walked up to the spirit and began thawing its head. It didn't take long, combining her fire bending with water to not only melt the ice, but to bend it away from its head entirely. After she had done this, she sat on a log with her chin in her hands. Why did it attack me? Is the bijuu's chi really that easy for these spirits to sense? she thought. Not only did the beast have a strong chi aura, it was also an evil aura, which may have caused the spirit to attack. While she was thinking about this, Yami realized how tired she was. She looked up at Naomi, not knowing how long it would take her to study the spirit, so she climbed back up into her tree, which was miraculously unharmed and where she had left her traveling gear, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Yami literally released the head and then went to a tree and fell asleep. How can she fall asleep when they are in a middle of a battle with a demon? She already trusts Naomi, to put her life in her hands? She can take care of this spirit, though. She've dealt with worse spirits. Naomi starts analysing the Chimera. It was staring at Yami, over the unharmed tree. Naomi can feel a strong aura coming out of her. A really strong one. Obviously, her aura must have attracted the Chimera. Miwa concentrates all of her power in her mouth, and start talking to the Chimera, "Does her aura bothers you? Why?"

"The aura makes me hungry. Makes me want to eat her" replies the Chimera. It has a strong, powerful monstrous voice.

"Why does it makes you mad?" Naomi asks the spirit.

"No one messes with a bijuu, and it makes me mad I can't taste such aura" says the Chimera. A bijuu? I've heard about those. Does Yami really have a bijuu? that must explain her strong aura, thought Naomi. This was enough. Strong spirit, but seems to be naive. Why would you peek on someone who can easily destroy you? Information coming from him must be inaccurate las his actions. But this is enough to write. Demons are attracted by auras, and makes them hungry. Strong auras makes them even hungrier. The Chimera detects auras, so this spirit is perfect to summon and to track people and destroy them at the same time, Naomi thought what she would write. It's seal must be really easy. Its a powerful yet minor spirit to summon. Naomi has the perfect chant and seal.

"I will free you now. Don't make me use my powers to make you behave, please" Naomi said adding spirit bending to her command. Through spirit bending you can easily use your voice to persuade spirits.

A blue punch comes out from one of Naomi's sleeves and strikes the ice. The ice breaks, and sets the Chimera free. The hand is from a spirit Naomi binded to herself. She has a few spirits protecting her body, and she can easily manipulate those minor spirits to throw punches, etc. Anyways, the Chimera goes away, without hesitating. Hopefully, Naomi's spirit bended command will buy them some time. Or maybe the Chimera learned its lesson. But still, other spirits can come and attack. We are in Nippon, after all. It's plagued by spirits.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:11 am

It's dangerous for you to be here, you know, a familiar voice said in Yami's mind as she slept. It's quite fun for me, actually, just to see how many spirits will dare attack us. But really, you could get yourself killed. This is one of your stupidest ideas ever. Yami glared at the spirit, which was speaking to her through iron bars in Yami's subconscious. You know as well as I do that there is a reason i'm out here. It's different than in populated areas. The general public is afraid to come into these woods, and for good reason, not to mention that your aura will repel most of the spirits. The ones that are stupid enough to attack are easily dealt with. At this, the beast let out an evil chuckle. You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? But you know as well as I do that there are spirits out here more dangerous than you could imagine. You are taking a huge risk, and while I admire your ability to do so, it is unwise to stay out here long enough for a brave risk to become a foolish one.Heh, you're actually giving me advice? That's different. What, are you nervous or something?Yes.

At this, Yami was surprised. The beast was never afraid of anything. In fact, it seemed that sometimes she was a little overconfident in her abilities. But if there was something out in these woods that would cause the 5-tails to be afraid, then Yami knew she was in trouble.

Her vision faded, and she snapped awake at what sounded like glass being shattered. She jumped up into a crouch, carefully balancing in the tree, then her eyes fell on the Chimera, which was just casually walking away. She shrugged and jumped down from the tree, her bag in hand. She strapped the bag of food and other camping supplies to Lightning's saddle. Then she turned to Naomi. "I think it would be wise for us to get out of these woods," she said. Suddenly, she heard an inhuman screech in the distance, the sound of which did not seem like something she would want to meet.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:55 am

"I think it would be wise for us to get out of these woods," said the girl, as a screech was heard in the distance. Her energy must be attracting more spirits. And this one seems very dangerous. Last time Naomi heard a screech like that was when she was fighting a very powerful spirit and had to summon two Spirits at the same time, almost sacrificing her own life. "Yeah, good idea" said Naomi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)   Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Nippon (Lee, Loolaalee)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next