Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Setomaru sat on the roof of a house watching people pass by the roads of the middle ring in Ba Sing Se. He was bored, and was thinking about where he should go next. He took out his map from his back pocket and scanned it over, looking at the places should go. Just then a smallish old man came out of the house and poked a broom to the ceiling of the porch. "Get off my roof, you juvenile delinquent!" he yelled. Setomaru jumped off the roof and onto the ground, walking away. Right after that, a smaller old woman came out of the house. "What's all the- wait is that the 1-tailed bijju?" she said pointing at Setomaru. "Doesn't look like he got a tail to me." the man said back. "Hush Berney! He's air-temple royalty!" the woman said to the man. "Oh, maybe he's got money! Wait! Come back!" the man said to Setomaru. Setomaru kept walking until he got too a shop. Maybe they have some food I can get.he thought to himself, opening the shop door.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:18 pm

A few seconds after Setomaru opened the door a man few out of the wall and crashed on the ground. a black dressed teenager, wearing a black trench coat walked out of the store, crashing into Setomaru accidentally, his name was drago phoenix. the teenager grabbed the man and drew a blade to his throat, "you killed fifteen nobles, i'm taking you in!"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Setomaru walked to Drago and took the blade out of his hand. "If your going to send him to prison, why do you seem like you are going to kill him." he said. As he was talking, the man got up. As, he was getting up, Setomaru made to small earth pillars with holes and the man's hands were in them, and he couldn't get out. "Now the police need to find him" Setomaru said, handing Drago back the blade.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Yami Sentoki was wandering around Ba-Sing-Se, looking for a place to get some dinner. She had somehow gotten herself into the middle ring. She wasn't normally in the earth kingdom, but she had some investigating to do, and needed to talk to the Earth King. Stupid rules, she thought, why do I need to wait 6-8 weeks to talk to the Earth King for two minutes?

As she was grumbling to herself, she heard an argument coming from a restaurant. She walked closer, remaining in the shadows so she wouldn't be seen, and even if she was seen, the hood of her cloak would prevent anybody from recognizing her, or even noticing she was a girl. She had her knife drawn, and listened closely to the conversation going on. She suddenly heard the familiar sound of earth bending, and knew something was going down.

She peered around the corner, and nearly jumped with surprise at seeing Drago standing there. She walked out of the shadows and calmly said, grinning, "The earthbender is right Drago, and I doubt that you would get a whole lot of money from whoever hired you this time if you killed the person you were supposed to take prisoner"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:37 pm

drago's mouth dropped when he saw Yami he jumped and hugged her ,"Yami i missed you so much!" he said, "be broke from the hug, " and to reply to that, i was just threatening him, that man was a bloodbender and killed a number of nobles in many of the nations."
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Setomaru leaned on the shop. He got some sand out of his bag and solidified it, started bending hit with his finger, made it into a spinning spiral that sort of resembled a shuriken. He watched the two hug. "So your Drago." he said to the man. "Nice name. And you must be Yami." he said, walking to the girl and holding out his hand so she could shake it.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:52 pm

Before Yami did anything, she slapped them both. "You idiots! And you left him conscious? Don't you know that bloodbenders don't need their hands?" She said as she quickly moved to strike the man in his left temple, knocking him out before he could react. She then turned and took the outstretched hand before her. Almost immediately, she had a gut wrenching feeling. A voice inside her said, "You had better watch out for this one. He is the 1-tail" She nervously shook his hand, wondering if he felt the same thing from her power. "Nice to meet you. Don't bother telling me your name, i already know that you are Setomaru, the 1-tail"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Drago smiled, "two jins in the same place, this could get a bit dangerous," he put the unconsious man on his shoulder, " i'm sorry but i need to get this guy to the police."
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 pm

What was that?
Is this thing on? I said that lady is the 5-tailed bijuu. Much stronger than a wimp like you.
Setomaru ignored that last part. His bijuu was talking to him. So that was the 5-tailed bijuu. He looked to Drago. "Better hurry. I don't think he's gonna stay down for long." he said. "Don't mind if I tag along do you?" he said following Drago.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Drago smiled, "well atleast i know you wont be flirting with my girlfriend, and if i caught you doing that not even you friend would be able to save you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next