Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_vote_lcapUlrich Nara, The warrior of light I_voting_barUlrich Nara, The warrior of light I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_vote_lcapUlrich Nara, The warrior of light I_voting_barUlrich Nara, The warrior of light I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light Empty
PostSubject: Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light   Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:01 am

|BASICS|
Name: Ulrich Nara
Birthplace: Light State
Current Residence: Light State
Element: Light
Pets: None!

Weapons: A hunting knife and a hooked staff that he carries with him everywhere that can occasionally be used in his bending.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 5/16
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Hunting, acting
Quirks: He can't resist helping people
Family: Father: Yoshi Nara || Mother: Shadi Nara || Twin Brother: Chaio Nara
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: His hair is brown. It's crazy messy, and it hangs around his head, almost covering his eyes. It goes only to about his ears, but also sticks up in many places.
Eyes: Large, brown, and serious
Height: 6'0"
Clothes: He wears a white cotton long sleeved shirt with a V-neck. Over this, he wears a dark brown vest, and a cape of the same shade of brown. His pants are a much lighter brown, with laces from his knee down. He wears brown hunting boots when he has to, but many of the people around him know him as being barefoot.
Skin: Smooth, Pale white skin
Body Type: Athletic build
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He prefers to keep to himself. He is isolated from those around him, very rarely showing up to public events and such. He doesn't speak much unless he knows the person very well and trusts them. However, he isn't all gloomy.

Ulrich has a soft heart. He can never resist to help a person in need. At first, many of the people around him were surprised to see a man so isolated show compassion to so many people, but eventually got used to it. He especially loves to help young children and elderly people. He sees himself as a protector of sorts, but he isn't entirely sure why.
Personal Strengths: Hunting, Bending, service
Personal Weaknesses: Darkness, Swimming
Hamartia: He will do anything to find out who he is
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: Do find out who he is and what all he is capable of, and why he is so different

Dislikes: Bullies, Public Speaking, People who use him, reminders of his past, swimming

Brief History: Ulrich was born into a poor family, living in poverty. When he and his twin brother, Chaio, were born, his mother was already ill, and died at child birth. Broken hearted, their father passed away soon after, leaving the two boys orphaned at just a few months of age.

Growing up in an orphanage wasn't easy. The kind people who raised the boys did all they could, but they weren't receiving enough money, and as a result, it was hard for them to raise the children, and many times the boys had to go without food because of the lack of money. Illness broke out through the orphanage, and as Ulrich and Chaio grew up, they began to be the caretakers of the younger orphans who got sick.

Finally, one day, Chaio had enough. By this time, the boys were twelve. Chaio was confident the two of them could make it on their own in the world. "Come on, Ulrich. Let's run away. I know we can do it!" said Chaio. "But Chaio, if we leave, who will help with the younger kids?" asked Ulrich. Chaio paused for a moment, then began speaking again. "What's the point? This place is doomed to fail. I heard Mister Donovan say that the orphanage was going to be closed. Besides, nobody wants to adopt two teenage boys. Come on, we can do it!" Chaio said. Reluctantly, Ulrich followed him, and the two escaped that night.

"Chaio, slow down!" Ulrich said as they ran through the night. They were guided by the light of the full moon. Chaio stopped and turned around to Ulrich. "Why? What's gonna happen if we go too fast?" Chaio asked impatiently. "Be quiet! You don't know what animals could be awake this late!" Ulrich whispered. Chaio just shruged. "We haven't been attacked yet, have we? Come on! There is a village not too far from here!" Chaio said as he took off again. Reluctantly, Ulrich followed.

It was about an hour later when Ulrich heard a strange sound. "Chaio, did you hear that?" Ulrich said, his voice shaky. Chaio just sneered at him. "Stop being a baby and keep going! We're almost there!" Chaio insisted, and he ran ahead. "Chaio, wait!" Ulrich called just before a black figure leaped out of the shadows and attacked Chaio. "Chaio, no!" Ulrich yelled, running to his brother. He picked up a large, curved staff on his way and rammed into the animal, whacking it with the stick. "Leave my brother alone!" he yelled.

The beast growled and finally gave in, walking away. Ulrich ran to his brother's side. "Chaio! Are you okay?" He asked. He gasped at the sight of blood on his brothers clothes. Chaio's eyes were open, staring straight into space, as his body remained still. Tears welled up in Ulrich's eyes. "Chaio...not you...not my brother..." he said, crying. He remained in that same spot until the next morning, when he was found by hunters.

"Kid, you should not be out here this early, so far from home. Where are you from?" asked a kind hunter. The man gasped as he noticed the dead body behind Ulrich. He also noticed the similarity in appearance shared between the alive boy and the dead one. Undoubtedly, the two had been brothers. "Hey, kid, why don't you come with me? I'll take you to my home." said the man. Ulrich stood as the man placed his hand on his shoulder and took him to a cabin.

"Just what were you two doing out there?" Asked the man when they had reached the cabin. Sadly, Ulrich looked up at the man, his eyes still filled with tears. "We were running away from an old orphanage. I told him to be careful, but he didn't listen." Ulrich said, letting another tear slide down his face. The old man smiled. "Well, you're welcome to stay with me for a time. Do you know how to hunt?" Ulrich shook his head. "Well, let me teach you then! You are hereby my apprentice!" said the man.

For years, Ulrich became a hunter with the man. The man had become that father that Ulrich never had. Since that day, Ulrich kept with him the stick that he used against the tiger, although he never used it. It was more of a memory of his brother. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, until one fateful day, when Ulrich was sixteen. He and the old man were sitting in the cabin, drinking tea and eating sandwiches. Suddenly, they heard a noise, and a man appeared in the room. No doubt this man was a dark bender, and had used the shadows to conceal himself. Ulrich nearly tipped over the chair he was sitting in.

Angrily, the hunter stood up. "Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" he said. The shadowy figure raised a hand. "Calm down, old man. I don't want you. In fact, all I want is a slave. You are too old to be of much use. But that boy...I could use him. He's a strong young man." The hunter drew his knife. "You honestly think I would let you take him?" he said, holding the blade in front of him defensively. The shadowy man just chuckled. "Oh, I know you will, if I know how to play you. Would, perhaps, this help?" the man said, holding up a giant sack of coins. The hunter stared at him, speechless.

"They're all gold pieces. All you need to do for it is hand over the boy. Do that, and you will receive this and more. It's your decision. Or, if you refuse, i'll simply take your life and take the boy with me anyway. What do you say, old man?" The hunter looked from Ulrich to the other man and back. Then he slowly nodded. Speechless, Ulrich stared at him, betrayed. The shadowy man grinned and let out an evil chuckle. "I knew you'd listen to reason. It was a pleasure doing business with you!" he said.

Ulrich tried to escape by jumping out the window. He ran through the woods, not wanting to look back. But the dark bender was faster. He appeared out of the shadows in front of Ulrich. "Come on now, boy. Just come with me. I won't treat you too badly. I just need your assistance," the man said. Ulrich clenched his fists. "I'm not listening to any of your vile words, you monster!" he said. Suddenly, a burst of light appeared, blinding the man. Shocked, Ulrich hesitated, then realized it was his chance to strike while the man was blinded. He used his stick to smack the man in the head, knocking him unconscious. He then drew his hunting knife and shoved it into the man's chest.

Panting, Ulrich stepped back, shocked by what he had done. He had never killed a human before. Yet he felt that this man, who was definitely a slave dealer, deserved what he got. Ulrich glanced down at his hands and yelped. There were beams of light coming out of his fingers. Before this time, Ulrich never knew he was a bender. But this was evidence of him being a light bender. The light quickly died away, and Ulrich suddenly lost the strength to stand and collapsed to the ground. woah...i'm a bender...I had no idea... he thought. He slowly stood up, but as he walked back toward the cabin, the feeling of betrayal returned, and he instead turned and ran in the opposite direction.

Since that day, Ulrich has found it nearly impossible to trust people. He feels like he could be betrayed by anybody if he lets his guard down. He also began training. In a city that was close to the old cabin, Ulrich found a light master who tought him more about light bending. Ulrich trained every day, soon making that city, the Light State Capital, his permanent home. Now, at the age of 22, he has surpassed his master and has found that he has huge amounts of power, but has no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light   Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Finished! I might have gone a little overboard with the history
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light   Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light   Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ulrich Nara, The warrior of light
Page 1 of 1