Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mini spar (closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mini spar (closed) I_vote_lcapMini spar (closed) I_voting_barMini spar (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mini spar (closed) I_vote_lcapMini spar (closed) I_voting_barMini spar (closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mini spar (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Yami stepped out onto the arena. It was midnight, and nobody was around to witness the little spar that was about to follow. Yami had agreed to do a sparring match with her friend, Kyoko, and they had agreed to meet here, at this time. Yami sat in one corner, letting Kyoko have the first strike. I'm in no rush. It's not like its a fight to the death or anything. she thought.

((OOC: Alright. Here's how you do it. type [rand]25[rand] to decide how much damage you do, and [rand]10[rand] for the chance of hitting. When you do defense, use [rand]10[rand] as well. If the attack 1-10 is higher than the defense, the attack hits. If it is equal or less, its a miss/block. When defending, please post the random roll in a seperate post with nothing in it other than the code. Good luck! Also, remember to use / when you close your code, so the second rand is /rand))
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Kyoko is scared out of her mind knowing how high up they are she shakes barely able to move due to her fear of heights."Ca...can't we do this...somewhere safer?"Her knees shake and her bending seems to be quite off.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Yami smiled. "Don't worry. Trust me, I hate heights too. But I have been up here before. This arena is set on top of a mountain, we aren't floating or anything. We will be okay. Besides, after standing in here for a few minutes, you realize it's no different than being on the ground. And since we have no way to actually look outside the arena from the center, it feels like any other arena." Yami said, standing, waiting for Kyoko to strike first.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:42 pm

"I....I...guess." Kyoko works on calming herself down.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:30 pm

HP: 200

Yami smiled. "Good. Now, lets get this thing started!" she yelled, charging toward Kyoko. She held out her hand behind her. As she ran, she yelled a few words. "Now remember! No fatal attacks! It's just a spar! Bending and weapons are allowed! And I hired a professional healer, so even if one of us gets hurt, we will be fine!" Yami yelled, charging a ball of fire in her right hand that looked much like a rasengan but made of fire.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Damage Points:
Random number (1,25) :

((OOC: also, as you see at the top of my post, please from now on post your health. Start at 200, then subtract however much you need to if an attack hits. In your next post, do a defense post, and no more. No character description or anything. just the code.))

Last edited by Loolaalee on Thu May 15, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:36 pm

AHHH!! Kyoko runs fear in her eyes due to the speed and flames by Yami.((OOC:I don't know how to do that))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:02 pm

((OOC: Like this:

Defense: [rand]10[rand]

but of course, the last [rand] would have a / as a concluding thing))
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:06 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Speed
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Akira Icestorm on Thu May 15, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:35 pm

((OOC: Ok, good. Now, speed is uneccessary. it has nothing to do with anything. Just the defense roll. And you have successfully defended the attack! Now, post again. From now on, we will be doing two posts in a row each: the first a defense post, the second to show your health, describing how your character avoided or got hit, then attacking back, with the random rolls.

When you attack, you do two rolls: one is a 1-25 roll for damage done, the other is a 1-10 roll for chances of attacking. please label these! to change the number, simply put a 25 where you put a 10 before, So, its your post again!))
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Hp:200

Kyoko tries to use a rock to hide behind for protection.

Defense
Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mini spar (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Mini spar (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini spar (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next