Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOdd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barOdd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOdd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barOdd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Odd Encounter (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Encounter (Open to all)   Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:59 pm

"i didn't know that many people would come today," he said laughing a bit.
a random person came up to him and asked, "what are you doing with a jinjuriki?" he whispered in my ear, "are you two dating?"
Drago sighed, "she's not the jinjuriki...you mistakening her for someone else, she's my girlfriend yami kento," he was good at lying and could even fool a soldier that he is a general in the army, which he was crazy enough to do once.
"but she looks alot like the jinjuriki in the posters," the man whispered back.
Drago laughed, "i don't know...i met the 5 tails before and it doesn't look like her," he said, he wasn't lying on this part, the 5 tails he was talking about was actually the five tails not the jinjuriki of the five tails, kind of a smart trick, lying and not lying at the same time.
the man left and talked to his friends and laughed, one of them saying sorry to yami in the far side of the building. everyone believed they did a simple mistake, and they went back to what they were doing.
"sorry yami for saying that," he said ,"i didn't want anyone ruining our date by people screaming or people attacking you." he said quietly but loud enough for the table next to them, aka kaia's table to hear them, which he didn't mean to do.
Back to top Go down
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

PostSubject: Re: Odd Encounter (Open to all)   Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Tatsuya playfully chewed on his steak as he listened in on the conversation the unnamed male and Drago. This seemed to peak the Sun Warrior's interest as he slowed down his eating as he listened to the lies and awkward conversation these two were having until it was finally dismissed. Chuckling to himself, Tatsuya took this interesting topic upon himself as he turned around to approach both Yami and Drago. Tatsu gave off a small grin. "Ah so you are, the Jinchuuriki, right?!" he asked in a curious, yet loud tone so everyone could hear him piece together two and two together like a puzzle. The clues were obvious since they were dodging the questions over and over again. Chuckling to himself he popped the last piece of steak into his mouth with a joyous look on his face once more. Once he finished his meal he aimed a finger at Yami. "Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Odd Encounter (Open to all)   Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Yami tried to get out of it. "Uh, no, you have me confused with somebody else. Trust me, I have been told that I look exactly like her! I swear its not me!" she said, then gave up, knowing she didn't sound at all convincing. She leaned closer to the man. "Ok, yes. I am the 5-tails jinchuuriki. But seriously, keep it a secret, ok?" she said. She then reached into her cloak pocket and grabbed the chain of a necklace there, trying to calm down. She hated it when people found out, but she didn't want to let her emotions get out of control. She closed her eyes and breathed in and out. She knew that Kaia had overheard her. So be it. The girl probably wouldn't tell anybody.

-----------

Kaia looked at Yami, then grinned, and turned back toward her food. So, that's the girl i'm looking for. I wonder what I will need to do to kidnap her and bring her back to Ba-Sing-Se... she thought. Her boss, Kyson, had let her go on vacation, yes. But there was a catch. Kaia had to find any one of the jinchuuriki's and bring them back. She wasn't really sure why, but Kyson had promised her paid vacation if she brought a jinchuuriki back. Unfortunately, Kaia didn't know how strong the jinchuuriki were, so she happily accepted the assignment. She doesn't look like much. This should be easy.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Odd Encounter (Open to all)   Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:41 pm

some people were afraid once again, and that was enough for people to become a bit violent. one of the men threw a plate hitting drago in the face. "wait for a bit yami," he said standing up and walking up to the man who threw the plate at him. the man stood up as well lighting both his hands on fire, "what are you going to do kid?" the man said to drago, " why are you protecting that mon-"
Before the man finished his sentence drago covered his hand in solidified shadows and punched the man in the stomach hard enough to knock the wind out of the man, "I'm sorry i didn't hear the last part, can you repeat it." drago said, giving a grin.
the man fought for his breath after the punch, "I-I-I s-s-said nothing..."
"good." drago answered walking back to his seat as the man groaned in pain on the ground. drago didn't notice the small cut on his face from the plate that shattered on him.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Odd Encounter (Open to all)   Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:40 pm

((Due to some, shall we say, unforseen circumstances with one of the members of this topic, it has been forced to an end))

[end topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Encounter (Open to all)   Odd Encounter (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Encounter (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2