Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_vote_lcapAdvanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_voting_barAdvanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_vote_lcapAdvanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_voting_barAdvanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests   Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:15 am

i was thinking a few days ago about mastery elements, such as black lightning, scorch, and some non mastery elements such as Dark and explosive bending...
here are some of my ideas:

White lightning (advanced mastery of Dark lightning)
a lighting with the same strength of black lighting but doesn't create as much noise when used.

Freeze bending (advance mastery of scorch style)
being able to absorb the heat from an object, until it literally freezes...the only problem is that the heat from the object must go into the user and be released as fast as possible.

Explosive flame bending (combination of explosive+Dark+Fire )
firing a dark flame (not black) that explodes at contact

Dark hole bending (mastery Dark)
being able to create mini black holes (large as a gold ball) and redirect attacks or objects...example: a shuriken is thrown and the bender creates a mini black hole instead of going at him the shuriken will literally go around him. it creates a gravitational push.

Clone bending (combination of dark/light+mind)
Able to create clones that could think on their own and give the bender info of what the clone sees, hear, smells, feels and tastes.

Undead bending (master combination for life bending)
giving a non-living object a longer life span than normal life bending, and even if the bender dies the object will stay alive.

weather Bending (combination of Water+Air)Being able to control and create weather and storms.

Third Element:
if a person dies and the spirit king chooses to bring him back to life, he will be able to control a random third element (chosen by admins)

Thanks for reading Admins i hope you accept some of my requests...

~Leosan~
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests   Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Leo...no...just...no.....
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests   Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Lemme give you a list of what's wrong with this in order:

1. White lightning is pointless, especially if there's no difference but the sound.

2. Something doesn't Freeze just by taking away the heat. Soup doesn't freeze if I leave it out all night.

3. We already have something called Explosion Bending. And would you know what the combination is? Fire and Dark, you're telling me to make fire explode like it already does, I have to add more of what makes it? We don't need to take that any farther. Flames DO NOT EXPLODE LOGICALLY. We already have explosion on touch, there's no need to expand it. And in such a nonsensical way either.

4. Dark Hole bending is op as shit. Also, you just described a golden Rasenshuriken, but, Dark Holes can't be Gold, that's kinda why the called them DARK HOLES. No light exists within them.

5. This is not Naruto. We are not doing Kagebunshin. Btw, there is absolutely no need for this. It's not even bending, it's cloning yourself, not bending.

6. Being able to extend the time of life bending doesn't make a whole new bending style, it just means you're better at it, but expanding the time takes away the cons of using making it more OP. Stop making OP shit.

7. We already have bending styles that let you control weather phenomena. No.

8. NO THREE ELEMENTS. WE DON'T NEED TO MAKE THEM A THING. TWO IS ENOUGH, THREE IS OP AS SHIT. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, COMING BACK TO LIFE DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET ANOTHER ELEMENT, THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE LOGICAL SENSE.

Leo, I like you, honestly I do. But seriously, stop with the suggestions, or if you're going to make them, think them through a lot more. Okay? Please, that's really all I ask. If you don't, I'm gonna take away your privileges to post anywhere but an In Character forum.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests   Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:25 pm

My thoughts on the subject:

@Third element: Having two was a stretch.

@Combustive Bending: Makes no sense. Firebending, as it's presented in the series, already acts like a directionized explosion. You'd just be gilding the lily.

@Black Hole bending: We don't do spacial rends here. Fire-based lectures are hard enough, let alone theoretical physics. Not to mention that there would be nothing more horrendously overpowered.

@Clone bending: Nope. I can't begin to explain how much nope.

@Undead Bending: Necro-bending already exists.

@White lightning: Unnecessary.

@Frost bending: At that point, you may as well be using ice bending.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests   Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:54 pm

as a non admin who already sees where this is going i just want to agree withe kou and tsu. i do wanna comment on 2 styles: freeze and dark hole bending. firstly freeze bending. kouzai is right taking heat away does not freeze. a better way to phrase this is as such:

freeze bending (mastery water bending) when a master waterbender touches a person the opponent quickly starts to go through stages of frostbite and hypothermia. eventually they will freeze inside and out.

secondly dark hole bending. it is impossible to make a 'mini' black hole. they already are so small you cant see them (mere centimeters) and have the capability to pull things in not redirect. better form:

gravity(mastery dark OR earth bending): to increase the mass of a rock or darkness, a bender compresses large quantities of their element into a small area. this has the effect of distorting the gravetational pull around the area. the larger the mass in a small area the farther this influence reaches. certain high level benders may be able to compress so much mass that the light will bend around it. however the bender is not immune to the gravity of his creation. eventually he must dispel it or it will kill him. (there is your black hole effect leo. however it would be taboo)
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests   Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Actually, messing with gravity by altering mass wouldn't be too far off the mark from a feasable mastery element. Can i use that, tarlof?
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests   Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Lightning nature:
reasons behind its colors:
If you want a silent lightning, you would need to freeze the surrounding air as the lightning strikes. Not even firebending would be fast enough to do that. I suggest waterbending.

Freezing:
A firebender does not absorb heat, he does a one point redirection of heat(makes coated ice). This could be allowed, as every element has a relation to one another in real life, but if this is allowed on this site, then there is no point for an existence of benders and there is no point playing avatar the benders anymore.

Explosives:
(i thought we already have one)

Dark hole:
I saw this once in other games and i would prefer it called cosmic bending lol XD
Speaking of logics, black holes don't come from shadows or darkbending, it originated as stars(fire) and cosmic gases(air)-- the only two elements in avatar that could probably race with time. But for the fun, it could be dark and air combination hehe
Black holes don't redirect, but it sure could stop time, for a couple of minutes and dematerialize the black hole immediately(then only you could deflect the objects hurling at you yourself) cuz the objects would be sucked in. BLACK HOLES ABSORB AIR SO THERE WOULD PROBABLY BE ONLY VACUUM AROUND IT SO IT COULD DEFLECT ANYTHING, i suppose.. yep, it couldn't. lol why choose this this isn't some easy topic
no light could be bent by gravity alone, though..BUT I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT WE HAVE A LIGHTBENDING:

Clones:
I would prefer illusion+mind

Life, LIFE:
Life is in where something breathes and has consciousness(even trees have one, no kidding). It gives you power to bend living things(spirits! minds!) XD even necros control resurrected bodies.
The only ones who could really bend dead bodies are earthbenders-- bone benders(mastery of specific minerals)

Weather:
no comment. But no lightnings please, cuz you can't manipulate electrons with waterbending and airbending.

Three:
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests   Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:04 pm

tsumi, talk to kouzai. i think he believes that its too op for the site. what are you wanting to use it for?
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests   Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:18 pm

daldal reread my post. you said in chat that you liked tsumis idea of density to manipulate gravity. that is exactly what i had said. mass and density are the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests   Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Mastery/mastery/combination requests
Page 1 of 1