Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_vote_lcapCiel, Ato. Auron.  I_voting_barCiel, Ato. Auron.  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_vote_lcapCiel, Ato. Auron.  I_voting_barCiel, Ato. Auron.  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ciel, Ato. Auron.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciel Ato
Novice
Novice
Ciel Ato

Ciel, Ato. Auron.  Empty
PostSubject: Ciel, Ato. Auron.    Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:01 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Ciel, Ato. Auron.
Birthplace: Earth Kingdom
Current Residence: Earth Kingdom
Element: Main: Earth Sub: Sand

Pets: N/A

Weapons: Carries a large gourd to carry sand in. The gourd is tan in color and decorated with random red paint markings on it.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: May 5th
Blood type: B
Hobbies: Molding things out of sand, painting, drawing, and traveling.
Quirks: Dark blue hair and a x-shaped scar in between his eyes.
Family: Mother was killed by bandits and never knew his father. His younger sister travels with him.
Character Theme: Boy with a coin, by Iron and Wine.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Ciel has very edgy, razored, dark blue hair that hangs down to his shoulders, with multiple layers. His bangs are brushed backwards, revealing his face and showing more of his layers. The sides of his hair are parted at the ears, revealing them. two long pieces of hair dangle to his mid neck, framing his face.
Eyes: Ciel has very serious looking eyes, that are gold in color, with black pupils. He has large eye lashes and thing eye brows. His eyes have a cat like look to them.
Height: 5'9.
Clothes: Ciel dresses in an unusual black cloak like jacket. The long sleeves coat is zipped down wards with a silver zipper but stops at his waist, revealing his pants and normally causing the bottom end of the cloak to flow backwards. The hood of the cloak is normally worn down, with a silver chain through the hoop of the hood to readjust it. The chains connect and meet in the middle of the cloaks torso. The cloak its self stops at his mid shins.
Underneath the cloak, Ciel normally wears netted undershirt, while for pants are normally either grey or black long pants that stop at his ankle but are tucked into his black combat boots that meet the pants at his lower shin.
Skin: Ciel has a naturally pale/fair skin tone, even when being the sun. He never really seems to tan. Marked in between his eyes, is a 'x' shaped scar.
Body Type: Ciel is a fairly thin man, but in quite good shape. Having a naturally slender build, but defined torso, ab, and back muscles.
Image: Ciel, Ato. Auron.  Tumblr_inline_mxvshfy3so1sulgmc_zps45bef0d3

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Ciel is a very calm and collected individual. He isn't the type to get really worked up about things and is normally a keep to himself type of guy. He is quick to settle feuds when in groups, trying to make things go smoothly. Although, he does tend to have silly arguments with his younger sister. Although, he does love her dearly.
He is some what power hungry in a way, but not just for the sake of it. He wishes to created a better world for all people. He realized this after the death of his mother.
He tends to show a sense of sarcasm when speaking to those he is comfortable with or even when confronting enemies. Many say it is his attitude that make them want to fight him. He is often times, the big brother figure in groups. He has shown multiple times he is intelligent, although many people wonder how far he will go to create a peaceful world.

Personal Strengths: Very calm headed. Intelligent. Doesn't rush into things. Has a mature like attitude.
Personal Weaknesses: Siblings Love: His sister is a weakness of his, he values her more than anyone on this earth. If one was to hurt her, he would probably change as a person.
How far?: Although, he is calm headed. Ciel is extremely determined to change the world he lives in. Because of this, he will do whatever it takes to make the world better. This means that he could shed blood for such a reason.
Vulnerable Memories: Ciel tries to forget what happened to his mother, even though it drives him to become stronger and accomplish his goals. Because, of this he is quick to act out of anger when it's brought up.
Under Estimates: Ciel is quick to under eastimate others, simply because he has always been a naturally gifted bender. He naturally picked up this attitude at a young age.
Too Calm Headed: His calmed headed personality often times gets him trouble as well. Others think he is acting smug at times. This tends to cause fights with short tempered people.
Hamartia: Most likely his drive to change the world, he would do anything for it. Which means, he could stray off a right path of doing so and begin accomplishing his goals through bad paths. He is quick to take any opportunity he see's as a way to accomplish his goals.
Personal Hero: His mother.
Dreams and Ambitions: After the death of Ciel's mother. Ciel promised himself he would change this world and make it safe for all. Although, he is very quick to reach this goal. Which means he could be lead down a dark path to accomplish it. He wishes to protect his sister most of all. He thinks creating a new world will do just that.

Likes: Sand, Honey, His Sister, Reading books, Art, and traveling

Dislikes: Coffee, Water (Naturally slows down sand), Obnoxious people, Lightning Storms, and clams.

Brief History:

Birth/Childhood: Ciel grew up in a small hut on the outskirts of the Earth Kingdom. He was born by his mother, being her first son. He was named after her father, Ciel. His middle name was a family name that was also passed down through out every generations.
In his childhood, he spent a lot of time playing with village children and helping his mother with task. His mother was a natural earth bender. Ciel inherited this trait from her and began earth bending at a very young age. Around the age of 8. It was also around the age of 8, where Ciel's sister was born. He grew a strong bond with her. His father shortly vanished after her birth though, leaving Ciel, his sister, and mother to fend for their selves. Because of this, Ciel grew a strong hate towards his dad. But some what idolized his mother.

Blood Shed: Ciel would be the age of 14, when a bandit camp attacked the small village he lived in. Ciel's sister was about 6 at this time. Ciel was ordered by his mother to take his sister to a safe place. While Ciel's mother and the few other earth benders in the village fought them off. Just as Ciel began to run away with his sister crying. Bandits on the roofs begin firing arrows at them. In a motherly response, Ciel's mother stopped fighting off the enemies in front of her, and created a shield around her children, and alos fired sharpened rocks at each of the archers killing them. Just as they fell, so did Ciel's mom as well. With a smile on her face towards Ciel and his sister. A bandit behind her, had stabbed right though her from behind. The other earth benders began to fight off the remaining bandits. They won, but at the lost of Ciel's mother. Who died protecting her chilidren. This scarred Ciel and his sister for life. Driving Ciel to want to change this world and protect his sister. It was shortly after that he realized he could sand bend as well.

Currently: Currently, Ciel is 20 years old and the visions of his mothers death still taunt him. He has grown extremely close with his sister and is one of the best earth benders in his small village. Him and his sister have considered leaving the village and traveling the world. Ciel in hopes to figure out a way to change the world and his sister to see the world. They are each others best friends. Ciel has honed his bending to such a degree, that he had begun to carry a gourd with him filled with sand to bend with. Having a extreme affinity to the sand bending.

Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Ciel, Ato. Auron.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel, Ato. Auron.    Ciel, Ato. Auron.  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Ciel, Ato. Auron.
Page 1 of 1