Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ciel Anuko 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ciel Anuko I_vote_lcapCiel Anuko I_voting_barCiel Anuko I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ciel Anuko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Ciel Anuko Empty
PostSubject: Ciel Anuko   Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:23 pm

+

-
|BASICS|
Name: Ciel Anuko
Birthplace: Earth Kingdom
Current Residence: Earth Kingdom
Element: N/A
Pets: N/A
Weapons: Bow and arrows.
A classic bow created out of fine, dark wood. High quality arrows. Traditional appearance

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 4th of July
Blood type: B-
Hobbies: Archery, painting, travelling in the wilderness
Quirks: N/A
Character Theme: (A theme song that you think fits your character.)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Her hair appears silky, tied up in a ribbon, high on her head. It falls down to her hips even tough its put up. It's completly straight, and pitch black, perfect condition.
Eyes: Her eyes are of a deep blue colour, the type of blue that you can find in the ocean. Her eyes are the type you can stare in and dream yourself away, overflowing with emotion.
Height: 5'8"
Clothes: Her attire depends solely on in which situation you encounter her in
Regular clothes: A soft silk kimono, in pastel colours ranging from yellow and pink, decorated with the prints of flowers. Her hair is tied up into a bun at this point decorated with hairpins and a ribbon, the loop of the hair ending right at her shoulderblades, creating a loop.
[b]Arcery/Travelling clothes[b]: See image below for a better description than i can provide at the moment
Skin: Light, smooth skin
Body Type: Slim, Light
Image: Ciel Anuko 110218161156431

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: She's a bubbly kind of girl, with lack of respect for authorities that can't really do anything against her. She often finds herself breaking the rules that her parents have set for her. She's often to be found with a smile, and once she's out of her parents sight, she acts like any other country bumpkin.
Personal Strengths: Incredible eyesight, ability to predict where things are going to be from the course of their movement, accuracy with the bow, agility.
Personal Weaknesses: Easily startled, lack of street knowledge, big mouthed
Personal Hero: N/A
Dreams and Ambitions: Enjoy, live her own life, not the path someone else has laid out for her

Likes: Ducks, children, street food, hide and seek, meeting new people

Dislikes: Swimming, excessive swearing, being examined by others, especially men

Brief History:
Ciel was born on the 4th of july, at her parents home, the birth supervised by a doctor. Her parents had wanted her to be born at home, to avoid the stress of a medical facility. She was a healthy child.
She grew up confined inside the walls of their home, limiting her to play around in their garden or around the house. From time to time some children from other noble families would come to visit, but since she didn't grow to like any of them, her parents decided to get her a hobby to play around with. After alot of trial and error, they landed on archery, hireing a tutor to aid her. It was quickly evident that she had talent in the art.

She snuck out for the first time at the age of eleven, climbing over the wall with the help of a tree that was positioned a bit to close to the wall. She wandered around in the upper ring, taking in everything, from the smell, to the surroundings, the people, everything. She didn't dare stray too far from home, and after a few hours, she returned home, only to learn that she had no way of getting back up the wall, and thus had to knock on the front gate to be left back in. Grounded for two weeks because of this.

She didn't dare sneak out again until she was thirteen, and had finally found a way for her to get back inside once she had left, using a rope to tie to one of the branches that had grown over the wall, and thus was visible on the other side. After this, she snuck out more frequently, atleast once a week.

She turned fourteen, and finally started bringing along her bow and arrows, as she felt more courageous and adventurous, making her way down to the middle and lower ring. She needed a form of protection in case something went wrong, and by this time, she had become quite skilled with a bow and arrow, being able to strike small moving targets. Her adventure lead to even more frequent visits to the middle and lower ring, and by the time she hit seventeen, she had fully aquired the outfit she uses whenever she sneaks out, since the kimono she normally wore screamed 'Noble' a long way, and only put her in more risk whenever she went on her small adventures.

Once she turned eighteen, her adventures grew longer, travelling further and further away from home, to the point where she could be gone for a week before returning, much to her parents displease.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Ciel Anuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Anuko   Ciel Anuko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Approved. Good to have an Earth Kingdom Noble.
Back to top Go down

Ciel Anuko
Page 1 of 1