Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)

Go down 
+2
Niya
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:57 pm

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long! Exams and all! I'm back now though :Dhope this post is okay!)

"Daisuke," said Izanami with authority, "I have called you here to meet with Ai Moteka.  She shall play an important part in your life from now on."  Izanami stepped back, and allowed for the two to become accustomed to one another.  "Please, Lady Ai," bowed Izanami, "You may explain everything to Daisuke."  It was not Izanami's place to speak in this situation, at least, not to explain what was to happen with Daisuke any further than she had.  Owlan, her father, had sent Ai here to do that.  Ai was to be Daisuke's master, and would be here to train Daisuke in the art of Dark Bending.  So, Izanami respected that bond, and would allow Ai to delve into detail of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:30 pm

"Thank you, Lady Izanami, I hope my efforts please you both." Daisuke replied before turning to Ai. "Lady Ai, I have merely been told that someone is to be a dark teacher for me for an upcoming mission. All other details were to be spoken of later due to confidentialities." Daisuke smiled at both ladies. He had received the order from Lady Izanami's uncle, but even her uncle wasn't fully informed on what the mission would entail. Curiosity and interest only grew on his mission when he found out he would have to go back to training before the mission would even begin. "I assume, that by the fact that I have to train for this mission, the mission is incredicly difficult for anyone to accomplish?" He asked openly to either of them.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Ai was too tired and, after not getting the info she was after in the tavern, too irritated, to explain everything tonight. 'We don't fully know whats coming'' Ai stated. ''in short, a darkness is coming and you are needed. Your skill are lacking and in need of polishing, and I'm not talking about just your bending skills. you also need to hone your mind and soul. I will tell you everything tomorrow during breakfast. right now i'm tired and irritated.'' as much as she needed to tell the boy everything, if she told him now she would be way too blunt. however she would do her part to assure that when the time did come that what happened in the hundred year war would not repeat its self.

Last edited by daddy tarlof on Thu May 01, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Procrastination wasn't exactly what Izanami had in mind, but Daisuke was her student now. "Daisuke," said Izanami after Ai had finished, "I give you this--" she handed him a sealed envelope "--From my uncle Eldunar. Open it once Ai has told you everything. Until then, I suppose we shall all meet again tomorrow." Izanami didn't know what else to say. At this point all she could do was return to her Airship, sleep away the night and then watch how this unfolded in the morning. "Perhaps," said Izanami quickly, realizing how much faster she could make this go with one simple question, "You would both favour a room on my Airship? It's comfortable and free. I'm not sure if you have a place at an inn yet, Ai, though I know Daisuke, as a spy for the Empire you do not. The choice is both of yours and yours alone, but it is a perpetually open option I give you none the less." Izanami was not fit for fate or politics. She was to brash and to the point. She wanted to get her job s done fast and move on from there. So it was a surprise to her that Ai was taking longer with this than Izanami had expected, though with a day like Ai had just had Izanami supposed she had a fairly viable excuse.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Daisuke nodded as he took the envelope from her. He questioned the concept of sleeping in the airship, a thought that he much favored over his usual ground cambers. He also knew that if he was to deny the request and something were to happen to either of the ladies, he would not be able to forgive himself. "I would be very honoured to enjoy a room in your ship, Lady Izanami, however I will allow the lady to decide where we shall sleep tonight. If she is to mentor me, should she not be near me, or I near her?" Daisuke bowed to both women as he spoke. He didn't wish to make either lady mad or bothered by his answer, but didn't favor the thought of one of them being on their own for the night. The letter felt warm in his hand as he waited, curious to find out what lay written on the delicate pages inside.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: wip post   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:38 pm

''Sure'' ai said tiredly, grateful to  Izanami for the offer. it meant that she wouldn't have to spend any more coin on this trip and she would probably get a better bed. the one thing she hated about travelling was the bad beds. she turned to daisuke with a fairly serious look on her face. ''we can pick up on this tomorrow, there is a place down the road. i passed it when i first got to town. we will eat there and i will tell you everything yound man.''

Last edited by daddy tarlof on Sun May 04, 2014 4:44 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : still working)
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:20 pm

From there, Izanami and her new companions began the long treck back to the airship. It was named after her father, The Lionheart. It was one of the newer models of Airships. A Surface-to-Air Mobile Fortress. It could go from sea, to sky, and the the Empire was working on getting it on Land too, but right now...well, that was a bit impossible. It kept falling apart every time the wheels came out. The whole thing was too heavy to support itself, but eventually they would get it...why the Empire needed weapons in a time of peace was beyond Izanami, but at least they weren't above sharing it with the other nations.

The group reached the airship, and she waved to her guards, "They will show you to your rooms," she said bowing to Daisuke and Ai politely, "I will see you both in the morning--I will take my leave now." With that, Izanami turned and walked towards her room. Tired, sweaty and hungry, Izanami enjoyed a silent and light meal brought to her almost immediately. Followed by a warm bath and some time spent alone thinking in the time. She thought about where this would go from here.

How Daisuke would take the news in the morning, and how long it would take to train the Warriors and Avatar before the Darkness came...whatever it was; those were the foremost things there. Izanami sighed, and after an hour, removed herself from the bath and went towards her writing desk. She wrote a letter addressed to her father, detailing her progress, and when she was finished, she stripped herself of her clothes. Naked as the day she was born, she jumped into bed, wrapped herself in her sheets and fell soundly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:12 am

Daisuke followed the women, taking up the rear as they walked to the airship. He had never been on an airship before and was a bit worried about it. However, as he got closer to the ship, he relaxed a bit. Letting his mind rest as he followed Izanami to the boarding docks. Was he ready for whatever lay in front of his path? Daisuke wasn't totally sure, but he was going to take on whatever he needed to in order to reach his goal. The Lionheart. Daisuke read the side of the ship's haul as he looked around him. The guards Izanami had waved them off to were stiff and formal as they marched to the two of their rooms. Daisuke allowed Ai the first available room, not wishing to be un formal with her. She was going to be his teacher after all.

Once inside his own room, Daisuke looked around to familiarize himself with everything. The writing desk was normal and the bed was typical for a dorm like setting. However, the décor was more of the high end side of things. e let out a soft whistle, hoping no one else would hear as he looked around. Setting what little things he had down, he crossed the room to the writing desk and wrote out a letter to his brother that she was safe and that everything was okay for the moment. He didn't want to bother his brother with the worry of whatever may come ahead of him. "What ever it is, it will wait till morning." He said as he got himself ready for a shower. He let the heat of the water warm his muscles until they relaxed, breathing in the steam before stepping out and getting into bed clothes. After a moment of meditation, he crawled into the bed and closed his eyes. The bed was comfortable, more than he imagined it would be, and he fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:18 am

Ai followed Izanami through the city while Daisuki was followed behind. As she walked she took in everything. there were a few children running around. once again she found herself thinking of her lost daughter. she was so lost in thought that she barely registered the lionheart as the approached it. it was only when izanami stopped that she realized where they were. she craned her neck to look up at the airship.

''Nice,'' she said as she looked at the guards who were going to take them to their rooms. once they started to lead them through the ship she started to plan. she stared to plot escape routes for her and her apprentice. once she got to her room she stored away the plans in her head and started to undress. her clothes pooled to the ground and she stepped out of them. she then started to walk to the bed but stopped when she saw her tattoos in the mirror.

''hm,'' she thought out loud, ''looks like i have to get a  new tattoo. a clean tattoo.''

ai finished her trek to the bed and crawled under the sheets. she fell asleep thinking of the daughter she never knew.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Izanami's dreams were filled with horrors of what would come if she or anyone else failed.  People died by the thousands, and it scared her.  She knew that if the Warriors failed, or the Avatar failed, or the Order failed, or even her father and her family failed in their quests at any point, the world would end in flames and ashes.  It scared her that even a single misstep could cause this much destruction.  And while Izanami did not doubt much of this was her speculation and worry, she also did not doubt that something along these lines would happen.  Whatever this darkness was...it worried her father, the Spirit King.  The most powerful being in the universe next to the Gods.

Izanami knew she could not failed, and resolved to never fail.  She understand how imperative success was, and she was sure that Ai understood that as well.  The Dark Bender had gotten here rather fast--faster than normal--and that was enough proof for Izanami of Ai's dedication.  Not to mention, why would Raiden or her father trust this woman if she wasn't dedicated and understood what the possibility of failure meant?  The both of them always knew what they were doing before, and Izanami had no reason to doubt their choices now.

With a sigh, Izanami dressed herself and washed her face in a bowl of water nearby.  Then called for her guards and called for them to get the kitchen staff started and to have them prepare a breakfast of Imperial and Dark Nation delicacies.  Izanami had no time to ask for what she preferred, she was rarely picky anyway, and whatever was left would be redistributed amongst the crew along with the breakfast they already received.  Furthermore, today was a day of brevity and haste.  Izanami had no time to waste on trivial matters such as preference of food.

Entering an a-joined and modestly sized room that acted as a private dining hall, Izanami sat herself at the head of a wooden table that was set up to comfortably seat eight and began to put her attention to several urgent letters that needed responding to.  As Ambassador of the Empire and its Imperial Royal family, Izanami had the job of maintaining relations with all diplomats and royals of other nations, and then relaying all liaisons back to the capital.  In fact, one of the letters came from the capital.  It dealt with the upcoming preparations needed for her brother Izanagi's soon to be arriving coronation.

The Empire was to get a new Emperor, as Izanagi had now come of age, and as promised by Uncle Eldunar to Owlan, Eldunar would now step down and pass the throne down to Izanagi.  Most of the preparations were in the slight chance an Agni Kai was called, as Izanagi's ascent to the throne would not happen without protests from Alyssandra.  As the oldest sibling who was raised and trained personally by their father on the battlefields of the Ullondorian Crusades, Alyssandra felt entitled to the throne and that Izanagi had robbed it from her.  Though Agni Kai's had been banned many years ago by Fire Lord Kaji, the last officially state sanctioned one happening during the rule of Fire Lord Tsukuyomi almost two and a half centuries prior.

They had become too over popular and destructive, and thus were virtually banned--made so impossible to host by political protocol that alternative measures were sought after.  Now most disputes were settled in courts with the monarch as judge, while evidence and such was presented in order to prove the degree of fault in a situation and the like.  A common joke in the Empire was that by the time one could get an Agni Kai sanctioned by the government, the feud was often over.  But alas, Alyssandra was unpredictable and hotheaded, and thus precautions needed to be taken.

As Izanami finished replying to all her letters, and had them sent off to be packed into tubes and strapped to Messenger Hawks for delivery, breakfast began to enter the room on silver platters. Izanami ate fast, and light. She had no stomach for a heavy meal right now, but had some put aside for later. She would eat what was put aside, and the crew could eat the rest along with their meals. Once she was finished, Izanami promptly left the airship, alone and unguarded. No harm would come to her, that much she could trust from the Dark Nation, and headed towards the restaurant where she had planned to meet Ai and Daisuke this morning. Where this entire search would be brought to an end.

Last edited by NiyNiy (Tendo) on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next