Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_vote_lcapAzami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_voting_barAzami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_vote_lcapAzami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_voting_barAzami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED]   Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:36 pm

|BASICS|
NAME: Azami Vessalius (ah-zah-MEE; veh-sah-LEE-us)
ALIAS(ES)/NICKNAME: Aza; Anahara, Ánzel, Tenshi (Maori, Romagnolo, Japanese for "Angel" respectively)
BIRTHPLACE: [Undisclosed]
CURRENT RESIDENCE: [Undisclosed]
POWER: The ability to produce wings from her back.
PETS: None, unless you consider her comrades.
WEAPONS: While throwing knives are her strong suit, she is also capable of duel-wielding swords/two-handed axes.

|OPTIONAL|
BIRTHDAY: She doesn't remember her birthday, but does her utmost to try to celebrate it, whether it be alone or with the others.
BLOOD TYPE: [Undisclosed]
HOBBIES: Burying dead animals she stumbles upon, believing they should be given a proper ceremony; sparking up arguments with market vendors, telling them how killing animals kills the environment, which will lead to their (the vendor's) inevitable demise; tending to the flora whenever she can, attempting to preserve its life at least once a day. She overall cares for the world she believes humans are tarnishing, fairly heated when it comes to raccoons and ferns.
QUIRKS:

Azami is a vegetarian. Believing in environmentalism, she actively wants to protect plants and animal diversity. While she would prefer not to eat altogether considering how it involves killing both of these aspects of nature, she believes being a vegetarian would suffice. Because of her strong beliefs in animal rights, she's more tolerant of eating fruits and vegetables in their place, despite going through a phase of eating raw fish when she was first born.

Azami has the tendency to behave like a bird. While it may be due to the fact she has wings, she has similar mannerisms like these creatures, nonetheless. From the majestic posture, way of perching when she sits, and even flight patterns, these creatures and her are relatively the same save for how they eat. She even indulges in flocking with other birds when she gets the chance.

Azami sleeps more than the average person.
    She has an unorthodox way of sleeping well into the evening, or even the entire day. She is the kind of person that indulges in slumber when she is either bored or has nothing to do, with her body becoming accustomed to napping at odd intervals for prolonged hours. While she isn't narcoleptic or have a sleeping disorder, large amounts of rest are part of her daily routine. If you can't find her, she's most likely sleeping somewhere as though it was a hobby.

FAMILY: Without society's depiction of a family, she essentially considers her fellow comrades, the Ancients, as her own.
CHARACTER THEME: [N/A]

|APPEARANCE|
HAIR: Her hair is a light pastel shade of pink, cascading smoothly -- straight and sleek -- down below her thigh. Like her fringe, which flows towards the right of her head, the tips of her hair end layered and sporadically with turquoise hues. In a weak attempt to keep her strains together, she braids a portion of the front section into a small ponytail that finishes directly in the back. Sometimes, it's also braided -- it just depends how she's feeling considering the length of her hair.
EYE: Slightly wider than average, they aren't abnormal by a noticeable amount. Blatantly delicate and kind, her eyes are a dark shade of amber.
HEIGHT: 168 CM. (5.5 FT.)
CLOTHES: Azami dons a two-piece attire that flows freely like the wind, preferring delicate and soft fabrics. She sports a pastel top with ancient designs etched into the cloth, paired with a sheer split skirt that covers most of her legs.
SKIN: Her skin is like porcelain, quite literally in color and durability. Delicate and soft, one hit and a bruise surfaces. Cuts have the tendency to last for days. Her body is entirely much more fragile than it appears, although that doesn't stop her from using it until she has no strength left.
BODY TYPE: Slender, she actually has quite the amount of muscles in her legs, finding it invigorating to "launch off" whenever she wants to take flight and often using her feet in battle. Because of her wings, the muscles in her back are also relatively toned and firm, which includes her shoulders. She's a fairly sturdy girl, despite her skin.
IMAGE:
WARNING: LARGE IMAGE -
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
PERSONALITY: At first glance, Azami is rather taciturn. A reserved soul, the epitome of an observer, she doesn't speak much unless one of two things happen -- you either stay around her long enough for her to be comfortable enough to voice her opinions and thoughts, or you either provoke her enough for her to voice her opinions and thoughts. Because the former of the two options is less common, she's often considered "deathly quiet."

Quick to be irritated, she does her utmost to detach herself from a sense of reality and appear emotionless due to an inexplicable yearn for "freedom", only nodding or releasing sarcastic/quick-to-the-point responses. However, she is only "human" and is unable to restrain herself once she reaches her level of tolerance, therefore shattering from her calm and collected persona to reveal a no-nonsense, argumentative hothead. She's essentially lethal when she reaches this state, assuming a character far from her angelic appearance, although cools considering she is very aware of herself and her actions.

In short, she's the Ancient's eccentric angel with a beast for an interior.
PERSONAL STRENGTHS:

Her determination
    Her assertive attitude
    Her intelligence
    Her restraint
    Her swift flight

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:

Her temper
    Her impudence
    Her bluntness
    Her restraint
    Her detachment

HAMARTIA: Her yearn for freedom. There is something inexplicable within Azami that wants to rebel against the normality, as though she isn't compatibility with the way of society. She strains to live by her own accord, doing things for only herself and herself alone, which proves to be problematic considering she is to be part of a group since birth, which especially difficult when being "bonded" to a "life partner." Quick to right things off and move by her own impulses, working as part of a team and living with conformity is a difficult thing for her, although she does her utmost not to dwell on the subject and simply live -- breathe.
PERSONAL HERO: None.
DREAMS AND AMBITIONS: To achieve the sense of freedom she is looking for. While he hasn't a clue where to go, what to do, or why she even wants to grasp such a vague sensation, it's undoubtedly her dream to see that part of her heart fulfilled.

Animals, particularly those that are defenseless
    Plants, all types of vegetation
    Bitter and salty tasting foods
    Flying at high altitudes
    Attention being given to her

DISLIKES:

Wrongful slaughter of animals
    Trivial dismays of others
    Signs of weakness
    Confusion; perplexity in that which should be easy
    When she snaps from her "usual" cool demeanor

BRIEF HISTORY:
POSSIBLY SUBJECTED TO EDIT -

From the start, the Gods and Spirits were on a race to create the better "man;" a new form of life for their own to mold. In order to do this, the Great God and leader of the Gods on Earth, Gedo Mazo, cut his veins open on an ancient mountaintop, where a lake pooled with his blood and became known as the "Well of Souls." There, he gathered twelve stones, and threw them in, with each stone emerging from the well as a being ― part god, and part stone. They were hardy, resilient. Intelligent, fast. They were the spark of a new race with longer lives, granted with the power of eternal regeneration. These were the original "Twelve Ancients," and among the strongest beings to walk the land.

Naturally, because of their power, they were tasked with protecting the others than Gedo Mazo had made ― the "Twelve Clans," with each individual being assigned to their own. And so, when they would die, their bodies would decay and their souls would return to the "Well of Souls." They would come from the pool with their life renewed, and although their memories were lost, they would use as many lives as it took to fulfill their purpose: defend their own.

However, Galamoth, one of the twelve children of Gedo Mazo, grew jealous for the Spirits. He was to be the one to inherit the world, but how could he with the part-god nature of the Ancients? Due to their earthy beginnings, their will was strong, and it was impossible to break their heart and mind. They were as strong as the Great Spirits, or rather, too strong to be manipulated and controlled. Consequently, they were perceived as a threat, and Galamoth grew jealous of the time his father spent with them, creating a race of his own to earn his attention.

By molding a flower petal, and giving it life, he created humans. Their life was short, and they were ultimately more fragile than the Ancients because of this origin, but this was to Galamoth's favor. They were easier to control, and manipulate. Unfortunately, though, his efforts were in vain, because Gedo Mazo cared not for such beings, ignoring his son once more. In rage, Galamoth and his siblings slew his father, and locked his body away within the Spirit World, where it became wood.

With Gedo Mazo dead, Galamoth populated the earth with his creation, and slaughtered as many of the Ancients as he could. However, unbeknownst to him, Gedo Mazo placed many of the Ancients, including the original twelve, in a cryogenic sleep deep within the sea. After the Great Spirits and Galamoth abandoned the physical world for the spiritual realm, people forgot about the Ancients, lying in slumber on a hidden island. To this day, they merely sank into things of legend, myth, and folklore, but their story doesn't end there.

Millennia ago, a battle broke out between Lord Magmaros and the Avatar, which caused continents to shake. This rose the Ancient's island from the sea, and woke them from their sleep. There, they've lived ever since, alone and unaware of the outside world.

INFORMATION ABOUT AZAMI'S MATE !!

Gedo Mazo paired each female with a male for eternity. He bound their souls together forever, thus never leaving one Ancient alone. Azami is paired with Aleph Null. While the duo were relatively close prior to their cyrosleep, during the battle with Galamoth, Azami was slain. Consequently, after awakening, she no longer remembers her relationship with Aleph, nor any of the other Ancients.

INFORMATION ABOUT AZAMI'S POWERS !!

Gedo Mazo granted each Ancient with great power, unique to each of them and genetically tied to who they are. The stones that were mixed in with his blood were known as "God Stones," or "Spirit Stones," and were innately strong, natural, spiritual energy. When they were mixed with the blood of the Gods, their powers were born, although they could only be activated and maintained by a ring. Azami posses the ring, Tenchi, the Angel. Its symbol means "heaven." She wears it on her left-handed farthest finger, with it being a shade of pink; fitting considering its name.

Last edited by Yukina on Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED]   Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:21 am

You gonna finish this Yukiki?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED]   Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Bump !!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED]   Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED]   Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azami Vessalius 2.0 [COMPLETED]
Page 1 of 1