Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
kidnapped brother - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_vote_lcapkidnapped brother - Page 2 I_voting_barkidnapped brother - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_vote_lcapkidnapped brother - Page 2 I_voting_barkidnapped brother - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

kidnapped brother

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

kidnapped brother - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:18 pm

He blinked a couple of times, who was this girl? Did he know her from somewhere? At least she looked like she could be of more help than the guards were. Cassius was just about to say something when a young man walked up to the girl, apparently he knew her too.

He looked both ways and when he saw no one else, he got behind the two and pushed them inside his house. Still holding onto his pants he closed the door and peeked outside. Clear, " We need to talk quietly and quickly he said as he sat down in a chair across from the table.

" Yami is it, Im Cassius. 2nd Lieutenant in the corps division." He said in a rush, " Who are you? " He pointed at the young man dressed in black, he needed to get introductions out of the way fast. These people could be the only hope he had of finding Kazza.

Suddenly, with a loud burst, his door was kicked in, Cassius fell out of his chair with a " AHHHHH!!!" A girl walked in and pulled him up by his hair. She was dressed in white, and had long purple hair. Her gloves her white and she had purple flame tattoos on her wrist.

He wrenched up as she tugged on his hair, " Dammit Veridity! Close the door!" He said as he tried to scurry to close the door, no one needed to see this meeting.

" I heared Kazza was kidnapped, and here i find you drinking afternoon tea with-" She looked at Yami and the young man. She stopped right in her tracks but placed her hands on her hips. " What are you doing?" She asked simply.

Cassius just brushed her off, " Im trying to form a rescue party if you dont mind. " Veridity nodded, and at that moment she pushed back a chair and sat in it.

" Go On.."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Yami looked around at the two strangers. 2nd lieutenant, eh? I guess that's a good position... she thought, pondering over what this man wanted her for. Her suspicions about a kidnapping were correct when the woman said that she had heard about it. "A kidnapping? And this kidnapped person is your brother?" she asked curiously, wanting to help as much as she could.

She realized that she had just been pushed into somebody's house without introducing herself. "Oh, and by the way, I'm Yami." she held out her hand to the woman. "Nice to meet you!" she said, trying to make a good first impression. I don't need any more enemies than what i've already got, she thought.

She turned to Drago. "Drago, why don't you introduce yourself as well?" she told him, gesturing to the two strangers. She figured that since they were possibly going to be part of the same rescue party, they could at least get to know each other a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:29 pm

"alright, I'm Drago "Black" Phoenix, I'm a thirteenth ranked bounty hunter in the light state, i've trained with Itami, the minister of the defense in the fire kingdom." he said trying to make himself sound more important than he actually is, " I also got the title "The Black Phoenix" by nobles in the light state and the mainland of the fire kingdom."
"i'm also a wielder of one of the three hell blades," he said a bit disgusted, "anyways what happened, who was kidnapped?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:24 pm

(skipping)

¢lindsey→loo→leo→takeda¢
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:08 pm

Holding his hands together tight, Cassius hung his head low and spoke in a low, painfull voice, " Kazza, he is my brother. " In truth they were nearly twins, being born a year apart, but while Cassius was older, it was Kazza that was more mature. While Cass was out partying and flirting with women, Kazza was making sure he got to bed.

Guilt wrenched over Cass, was he pretty much asking for his brother to be taken away, he should have taken the time he had and spent more time with Kazza. Instead of making it about him.

" He is a strategist officer, working under the Adviser himself. He was always so smart, he got offered that position at such a young age... "

Veridity closed her eyes, the brother's and her were close, she made all of their weapons and would train with them everyday. Secretly, her heart yearned to be with Cass, but she could never tell him that.

" He was supposed to be at a meeting today. Something classified, but apparently he never showed. I have a feeling this could be bad. "

Cassius let his head fall to the table, and Veridity stood up, " Yami, Drago, will you help us?" She said and stuck out her hand, kinda like a team HOORAH! thing. " We need to start investigating!"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:15 pm

Yami smiled. "Yes. It's best if we get this Kazza guy back as soon as possible. Kidnapping is...not a fun experience." she said, shuddering, remembering her last kidnapping experience. She knew that Drago knew what she was talking about as well. She reached her hand out, placing her hand on top of Veridity's hand.

Yami turned to Cassius. "Hey, don't worry, we'll get your brother back. That's a promise." she said, giving him a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:17 pm

"alright then! before we go looking for him i want to ask ya some questions. first why would anyone kidnap your brother, what's his importance? second, does he have any known enemies? Third, what was the classified information that was going to be brought up? finally, do think they will come after you next?" he said a bit worried for the kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Kazza had passed out. when he was awoken he was strapped to a chair with earth. 'some time to be a water bender' he thought cynically. he heard people walking in the dark around him. then he felt some one grab a finger and bent it a little.
"You will tell me everything I want to know or we will kill your brother and the smith girl'

kazza smiled in the dark
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 1:51 am

this topic is dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kidnapped brother
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2