Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephy
Stephy

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Karasu Kazegami
16 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu was shocked as the water hurt her, but she continued her attack after receiving the shock from her halo. She had two edicts left, she needed to finish all of them. She wouldn't go down until she did just that. She stood up, her halo still there, and continued her attack. "Ninth Edict!" she cried, standing up, "Reaching the Source: Unconcerned With or Without!" Nine tendrils of water, with frozen tips, headed right for Renella's chest. Karasu cared not for her safety, not for her win, and not for anything else but the poetic justice of her ten edicts at this moment. Winning was but a bonus.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:02 pm

your hp is 43 not 16
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:40 am

hp=67
ren placed her hands on the left side of one of the tendrils and pushed using her bending to jet her away faster. 'just a little slow' she thought when she heard her shirt rip. she shifted directions and jetted towards her opponent gathering lightning with one hand. about a foot away she thrusted both hands forward throwing the lightning out of one and fire out of the other

ap=
Random number (1,10) :
as=
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:24 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:43 am

Karasu Kazegami
16 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu dodged lightning and fire by bringing up a wall of water that crashed into an explosion with the lightning and fire. Steam filled the stadium, and though the lookers on couldn't see in, Karasu could make out the figure of Renella, and no doubt Renella could see her outline as well. Karasu smiled, this was the tenth and final edict. Whatever happened right after this, she cared not, all she needed to do was use it. She would probably, in fact, more than likely, give up after this. But her desire for poetic justice would be realized and she would not have to go on. She readied the halo, making it as larger as ever. All ten tendrils prepared themselves, five of them froze their tips, five remained water tendrils. "TENTH EDICT!" Karasu roared, "RETURN TO SOCIETY: SPREADING ENLIGHTENMENT IN A CROWDED MARKET!" Tentacles shot for Renella at all angles, the five with the frozen tips would attempt to pierce her, while the other five would throw her around the arena, slamming her into anything they could find. This was her last and most desperate attack, if it landed, it would do damage, but if not, Karasu was happy that she had shown her skills.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:17 am

again your hp is 43

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:25 am

hp=61
ren tried to dodge but one of those blasted tendrils grabbed her. the rest either followed suit or hit her. luckily she was able to dodge slightly. the attacks still landed but she was able to minimilize the damage slightly. when the attack stoped she formed a flame chakram and cut the watery bonds. using what steam and smoke that remained as cover she moved back until she could just barely see her opponent. she then circled behind her and snuck up until she was directly behind her. she did a quick circle with her hands and formed some lightning. she then reached out and touched her opponent.

ap=
Random number (1,10) :
as=
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:12 am

Karasu Kazegami
16 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu watched her opponent. Trying to use steam to cover herself up, that was stealth tactics 101. Renella would need more to get the upper hand this move. Renella moved in, ready to grab Karasu with her lightning-charged hands, but Karasu was faster than her opponent. Karasu raised her hands, and slammed them right into Renella's gut, and forced her back, using water that she bent alongside her hands to add force to her push. After sending Renella back, Karasu did what she planned on doing anyway. Raising her hand, she cried out, "I give up! I'm out." And this was true, Karasu was done. "I've done all I could," she said, "And even I can see I'll be finished soon. I'll give this match to my skilled opponent, Renella here. She deserves it. Besides, I've used my ten edicts in its complete form, so I have no more that i need to achieve. I've at least put up a good fight, no?" Karasu smiled at Renella and took her hand, lifting it into the air, "This is your victor folks! Cheer for her a little!" she cried towards the crowd. Karasu was honoured to have fought Renella, she was tough, and she gave Karasu a run for her money. The odds were in her favour, but no matter the outcome, Karasu had had a lot of fun fighting Renella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Sixth Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. tarlof
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next