Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_vote_lcapTraining of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_voting_barTraining of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_vote_lcapTraining of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_voting_barTraining of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Training of the beast (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 Leo_te10
Drago “Black” Phoenix

You cut me, I'll cut back.
You cut my friends, I won't hold back.”

----------------------------------------------------
drago nodded as he jumped unto fireball's back and waited for yami to ride behind him, the he said "fireball lets get out of here as fast as possible!" fireball flew high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Drago was seated in front of Yami, so she was clutched to his waist. Tears were streaming down her cheeks from that experience. A little shakily, she said, "Drago, he...he kissed me. Twice. It was awful! It was the most repulsive thing ever." Yami said, shuddering in disgust just thinking about it. "But I'm glad that you were there to help. I don't know what kind of abuse they would have put me through just so I would do what they wanted." she said.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

drago smiled, " you know i'll always find you..." suddenly crystal appeared out of thin air next to them, " you know i send crystal to watch over you and i easily was able to find the hide out.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Yami clutched him tighter. She was glad that he was there for her, willing to risk his life for her, just to keep her safe from harm. "Thank you, Drago. Now, I think we need to get back to that training." she thought. After what happened today, she felt a little helpless and useless, and wanted to learn better fighting techniques so she could defend herself in the future in case Drago wasn't able to be there.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

" no, go to itami first to help you control the five tails first then we will continue our training how about that?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Yami thought for a moment, then nodded. "Good idea. I will contact him as soon as I can. I really need to learn to control this beast..." Yami said. They landed, and Yami jumped off of Fireball's back. This far, they were out of the area being affected by the earthquake, so they were safe. Yami knelt next to a tree stump and pulled a paper and some ink out of her bag, writing a letter addressed to Itami Kurushii. She stood, rolling up the letter and putting it in her bag so she could deliver it at the Messenger Hawk service. "Do you want to come with me to the nearest messenger center?" she asked Drago.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:23 pm

"sorry i can't...i need to go somewhere at the moment... you can stay at Leo's house until itami or me comes...he usual comes here once in a while..." he said kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Yami forced a smile. "Well then, I guess this is goodbye, for now anyway." she said. She gripped the sheet of paper rolled up in her bag, then pulled out a map to see where the postal service was. After finding the location, she turned and began to walk in the direction of the postal service, then stopped. She turned and ran back, embracing Drago. "I hope I can see you again soon." she said.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:40 pm

drago hugged her back and kissed her, when he broke the kiss he looked at yami in the eyes, " don't get in trouble alright? and if you need help, you know where to find me or crystal." drago started walking in opposite direction and disappeared from sight.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Yami turned around and walked toward the post office. The expression on her face was one of determination. It's time to get serious. Things are getting more dangerous, and I need to be ready. Ready for anything." she said. As she entered the messenger office, she looked around at all of the hawks. She walked up to the counter and handed the letter to the receptionist. "Any way you can get this to a mister Itami Kurushii of the Vermillion Dragon Empire?" the receptionist nodded and took the letter. Yami paid him, then walked out. She called Fireball down and mounted him, flying away. "Alright, boy. Time to get out of here. This area just became dangerous." she said, knowing that people in the area now knew that she had been there. And its time for my real training to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of the beast (closed)   Training of the beast (closed) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training of the beast (closed)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next