Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_voting_barThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_voting_barThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The night of nights (Leosan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 pm

Yami watched intently, about to walk out and make a sarcastic remark on his random flipping when she suddenly stopped. It was like she couldn't control her legs. Hey, what are you doing? Why can't I got back? she asked the five tails. She knew that it had taken control of her legs, although she still had control over the rest of her body. Don't be a fool. Did you see what happened to his shadow when the girl stepped on it? Something alive is hiding in there, and I won't let you go out there to get yourself killed by it! Yami tried to move her legs, but couldn't. Why are you so protective suddenly? she asked it. The beast was ready with its answer. Because, you fool, whatever is in there is evil. Plus, if you get killed, I get killed. But in reality, its the evil part. I may hate humans, but im not evil. I don't kill for the fun of it, most of the time. But that thing...it feels like a jinchuuriki's enemy. You must stay away from him! it shouted. Yami gave up trying and just sat down. The beast had released control of her legs, but it also sealed her mouth, so she couldn't call out to Drago. She had to just sit and watch, her eyes mainly focused on his shadow. In a part of her mind where the beast couldn't hear, she thought, Don't worry, Drago. I'm here. And I won't let anything happen to either of us because of what's in your shadow.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:40 am

(wow 24 pages)
drago couldn't handle it much longer, first hearing that girl, rose, talk abou everytihng, and yami not back. drago ran into the forest looking for yami, "yami! where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Yami had to lunge to :D side to make sure Drago didn't trip on her. She stood up :D exclaimed, "Drago! You found me!" she wanted to explain why she hadn't come out, but :D shadow was moving again. :D this time...it was moving toward Yami! Yami scrambled backward, but :D shadow had already reached her feet. She tried to move, but it was like she was glued to :D ground. :D shadows slowly crept their way up her legs, locking them in darkness. "Drago! What's going on?" she asked, wondering if he knew. I warned you, girl. I told you that :D shadow wanted you. Or, more specifically, it wants you/my power. I doubt its seeking bijuu's themselves, just :D immense power. But :D boy may be able to control it. If he wills it to, his shadow might just retract. :D five tails said.

Yami looked up at Drago. By this point, :D darkness was at her waist. "Drago! You can control it! You have to tell it to stop!" she yelled, trying not to panic as more shadows started spreading from her fingertips up her arms. She was also sinking :D :D shadow itself, as if it were quicksand, pulling her in for :D kill.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:24 am

"oh sorry yami!" he said pulling his shadows away, " i thought you were a wild animal." he walked up to yami and hugged her tightly, "you sounded like a scardy cat screaming like that you know?"
he looked into yami's eyes, "your still frightened from yesterday are you?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:58 am

Yami realized she was shaking. She sat down, trying to hold back the tears. "I'm not just frightened. I don't know wh, but right now, I feel terrified. I don't know if its the dark bending that's scaring me, or..." her voice trailed off.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:51 pm

drago hugged her tightly, "i won't let anything hurt you yami, even if it's the five tails himself... i love you yami and i promise i'll do what every it takes to make you happy. just forget about what happened about the sword, i'll talk to leo about it later." he said looking into yammi's eyes
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Yami buried her face in his chest, trying to hold back the tears. This monster was getting out of control. It had gotten to the point where it can control a small part of her body! Yami was terrified of the beast inside of her. If people think her worst fear is heights, they're wrong, although it is a close second. And it used to be, too, back when Yami wasn't afraid of the beast. But now that she has people that she cares about, she had become afraid, and she can't run from this fear. "I don't care what happens anymore, as long as i'm with you, Drago." she said.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Drago held her close he didn't want her to feel sad or weak, he then leaned over to her and kissed her, he didn't want her to feel scared or weak. " yami i'll be with you what when ever you need me." he hugged her tightly when another voice sent goosebumps all over his body.
"kawaii!! you guys are a cute couple" rose shouted.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Startled, Yami pulled away from Drago. She turned to Rose. "OH, uh, yeah. Sorry we didn't tell you before," she said, putting her hand on the back of her neck apologetically. "But yeah, me and Drago are a couple. I guess you might have figured that out earlier, or Leo might have told you, but now you know for sure." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Drago put an arm around yami, " umm yea, we've been together for months now."
however Rose wasn't listening she was asking yami random questions about their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night of nights (Leosan)
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next