Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_vote_lcapBijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_voting_barBijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_vote_lcapBijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_voting_barBijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.)   Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:25 pm

bSetomaru flew back into a tree, as he pulled the tiny blades out of his right arm. He was breathing heavily when a man appeared by his side, and made a earth-bending pillar below him, sending him into the sky. One of the other one's fire-bended himself into the air and shot a fire ball at Setomaru, sending him back onto the ground. His attackers all had orange hair (accept for one that didn't seem to have hair) and were wearing black robes with red clouds. They all also had piercings in some weird spot on their face.

Setomaru's attackers:

They all had different elements, and Setomaru was already loosing the battle. He quickly got up, as the six surrounded him. "I will not let you...destroy...the Light state!" he said, looking at all of them, in pain. One of them was a seismic bender, and was planning to destroy the light bender state. Setomaru was trying to protect it. "Foolish one-tail. We will proceed with our plans, after we get rid of you." the seismic bender said. The seismic/ earth-bender was the one with no hair, so Setomaru ran towards him and attempted to punch him. The man took his punch, but didn't realize there was a giant claw made of sand behind him. Setomaru was playing him. The man flipped over Setomaru (still holding his fist), and the claw hit Setomaru instead, knocking him onto the ground. "How did you...?" Setomaru started, but the man started to laugh. He walked to the side as another one came and made a sword to his chest. "Say goodbye, Setomaru Cazmo." he said. "No...NO!!!" Setomaru yelled, as beige aura started to surround him. He rolled under the guy's legs and punched him form the back, sending him into the forest around them until he hit a tree, and had a giant bruise on his back. Setomaru shoved his hand into the ground, making a giant rock fist, ran towards the man, and punched him even harder,almost penetrating his back. The man fell onto the ground, bleeding. "Brother! No!" one of the men yelled. Setomaru faced the others. He ran towards the one that said it, and blew a giant gust of wind at him, sending him high into the air. When he finally came down, Setomaru blew another gust of wind at him, seinding hi deep into the forest. He crashed on about 6 hard rocks before finally coming to a halt on the ground, bleeding out like the other one. The others started to run, and he let them all run away, except for the one that was planning to destroy the entire light state. Setomaru jumped in front of him, and raised him high into the air (by his neck) until he choked to death. Setoamru threw him into the forest, then started to proceed towards the city.

Last edited by Sprite3921 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.)   Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:54 pm

bump for Tsumi.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.)   Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Tsumi Buredo, the 7-tailed Jinchuuriki, currently found himself in an interesting conundrum. Namely, the lack of any resources. While the funds allotted to each Jinchuuriki (wouldn't want rigorous training and experimentation to be uncomfortable, after all.) were still available to him, should he withdraw any, his location would once again be known to his handlers. He was currently late into one of his many escape attempts, these having become more frequent as of late, as he was currently the only one of the Jinchuuriki who hadn't been released from handling, as his case had been labeled as “unstable”, and “unfit for unsupervised activity”.

In other words, with the last Jinchuuriki out of their labs, their salary was cut in half. Simply put, Tsumi in custody, believing he had more problems that only the scientists could fix meant more money, and an easy life. However, Tsumi's current successful escape put that easy life in jeopardy, meaning that semi-lethal force was necessary to get him back. Alas, they were still running around the capital for him, while he hid in the Light Nation.

Currently, his travels had taken him into a forest, on the outskirts of a random city, that Tsumi didn't know the name of. Regardless, a matter much more pressing than names had come up- namely, several orange hair baddies attacking one red-haired boy, who appeared to be wearing eyeliner. Huh. Though, Tsumi didn't have much room to judge, dressing in the eccentric manner that he did.

Tsumi had white hair, with grey streaks. His steely, dichromatic eyes peering through his unruly mane of hair. His “normal eye” was a subtle grey, while the other was a complete negative image, the whites of the eye having turned black, while the iris turned white. As for clothing, Tsumi wore his metal vest, metal gloves, and stretchable pants, which were custom-made, to easily cope with sudden movement. His pants were made up of three layers: On the outside, overlapping metal plates, which offered decent defense, while not hindering movement. Next, in the middle, was generic chain mail, which further boosts his defense, while augmenting mobility. On the inside, there is a layer of seal skin, which keeps Tsumi’s legs dry and comfortable at all times. On Tsumi’s chest was a birthmark, in the shape of a Z.

“Wow, mister, that was cool!” Tsumi said, after watching the boy defeat 3 of them, the other 3 fleeing for their lives. Suddenly, Tsumi's alternate personality, Z, took over, Tsumi's eyes turning an iridescent green, and his voice becoming much deeper. “Though, they're not likely to give up after a single failed attempt. Do excuse me, while I dispatch the others.” Z said, through Tsumi's mouth.

Inside of Tsumi, quite the debate was going on. Recently, the 7-tail had deigned to speak with Tsumi, and since then, they had begun conversing quite often. “I like this “Z” person, who appears to be living inside you- maybe he's the real you.” The 7-tail said, bluntly. “Quite a bit of fighting spirit he's got...”

Z ignored the 7-tail, focusing on the task at hand- namely, catching up to one of the stragglers. He took to the trees, jumping from branch to branch, and slowly overtaking the running man. “Oi, beast, gimme some of your power.” Z said, internally. Soon after, he felt a surge of strength flow through him, as he jumped from the branch. “7-tail technique: Demon Skull Beheading!!” He shouted, drawing his sword in midair, and stabbing the point into the man's skull. The force of gravity and muscle, combined with extra bijuu strength, caused the sword to cleanly pass through the man's skull, sticking out just under his chin.

Removing the sword, Z cleaned the blood (and other fluids) off the blade, before sheathing it. If the boy had given chase to another straggler, then there was likely only 1 left for him to go after. Looking around, he scanned for his next target....

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.)   Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Setomaru watched as a man who had just appeared thrust his blade into one of the men's skull. He snarled at the man, and started to run towards him until the attack was interrupted by a knife going into Setomaru's arm, in the same spot as the other ones. Angrily, he pulled the kunai-blade out of his arm and looked towards the tree, where the last survivor was standing. He blew a huge gust of wind at the tree, destroying it and putting it in two pieces. The man fell to the ground, and Setomaru took him and air-blasted him into the woods. He then made another rock fist, air-jumped into the air, and punched the man back down to the ground. He landed on the man, and punched him deep into the ground, then jumped off and made a giant (solid) sand block, crushing the man. He looked to Tsumi and let out a roar.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.)   Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Tsumi cheered in awe, while the other boy appeared to have gone into a blind rage, shooting air blasts and rock-fists everywhere. Tsumi's cheers were cut off, however, by a blade through his chest. He looked down, staring in horror at the straight blade that was sticking out of him. He sank to his knees, turning to see who had stabbed him.

A bandanna-clad, rugged looking man stood, grinning. Tsumi recognized him instantly- one of the men that had, previously, captured himself and another Jinchuuriki, by the name of Yami. The man proceeded to go through Tsumi's pockets, taking out one of Tsumi's only possessions: A small, crystal music box. The man grinned a greedy smile, as Tsumi shook in pain, and in uncontrollable anger.

“I bet this'll fetch me at LEAST a hundred gold.” the man mumbled, turning, and staring down at the music box.

Tsumi's vocal cords would not respond, and his body refused to comply with his commands. “Get up! Move! Come on! MOVE!” he shouted, internally. “TSUMI, YOU'RE BECOMING VOLATILE, GIVE ME THE BODY, NOW.” Z shouted. “I can't!” Tsumi shouted back, internally. He fell on all fours, his body finally complying with his commands. He managed to crawl to the man, biting his leg, as hard as he could.

“Oi, get off me, yeh loon!” the man shouted, kicking Tsumi's face. Tsumi was caused to roll backward, all of his weight going onto the sword that lay in his back several times, pushing it further in. Tsumi would have screamed, if he could. All he could do was watch the man walk away with all he had left of the very family that he, himself, had killed. The more he thought about it, the more enraged he became. “TSUMI. STAY IN CONTROL.” Z yelled. Tsumi stared at the man, walking away with that tiny music box. His brain seemed twisted- he wasn't the happy, bubbly child-in-a-beast's-body anymore. From the bottom of his heart, he wished for a way to destroy the boorish man, a way to end him, permanently.

“Maybe you and this 'Z' person aren't so different after all.”

The voice rang in his ears, and his heart began to pound in his chest. He looked down, staring at his hands. The skin had started to dissolve, leaving only pure energy behind. For once, his and Z's personalities had joined, inside the power of the 7-tail. He remembered this sensation- it was just like the last time he had gotten mad, and tapped into the beasts power for the fourth time. The last time he had used it, he had found himself stronger, with less control. This was the case, now, as well. However, instead of just pure energy, portions of the 7-tails' skeleton had begun to form, around his own body.

He didn't care. In fact, he felt empowered- he did not want to resist. He reached to the sword in his chest, snapping the blade clean off, causing the hilt to merely slide out. He shook once more, but this time, not in weakness. This time, he shook with power. He had reached the fabled 3rd form, and he knew exactly what he was going to do with it.
He stood on all fours, facing the man, six of his seven tails having shown themselves; He was one tail away from being totally overcome by the beast inside. That could be worried about later, however. After all, there were people that needed to be destroyed.

He jumped at the man, catching a glimpse of his reinforcements, stealthily moving through the woods. As he jumped, he yelled, in a voice that sounded like two distinct voices, speaking at once.

OPEN WIDE!!!!”

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.)   Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijuu Arc: How to train your bijuu (Tsumi Buredo...for now anyway.)
Page 1 of 1