Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Oh he did NOT just say that, LET ME AT HIM!
Calm down.
The bijuu sighs.
"Yeah. Right." Setomaru said to Drago. He walked on with Drago. "So, how did you come to ba sing se?" he asked Drago, catching up to him.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Bailey was walking around Ba Sing Se, just enjoying the sights around her, when she crashed into some man. The collision sent knocked her to the ground with a very startled look on her face. "I'm sorry, but I was walking there. You could be nice and move." She told him before brushing the dust off her shorts. "Who do you think you are, running into people like that? Do you always act like this?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Yami followed the two of them outside, her face red from Drago's comment. His girlfriend? Not even! They rarely saw each other, although those chance meetings were becoming more frequent. Even so, he had no right to call her his girlfriend. Yami just shrugged the thought aside, noticing some argument going on between some girl and a man who looked to be in about his 30's. Yami noticed the man's katana strapped to his back, and the hand that slowly went up to grab the hilt of it, the girl seeming not to take notice.

Yami drew her knife again and used the hilt to smack the man's hand away from the sword. She then maneuvered around, dodging his punches. Then she grabbed the man's wrist and held it over his shoulder in a painful way. "You seem to have a light temper. So you accidentally bumped into this girl, and you think you need to kill her? Sure, she has a bit of an attitude, but that's no reason to kill somebody. So when I let go you have two options. The first is to walk away peacefully. The second is for you to try and attack and I will kill you." A look of terror showed on the man's face.

When Yami let go, the man just ran away, holding his broken hand. Yami turned to the girl. "Sorry that took so long. A lot of Ba-Sing-Se men feel free to do whatever they want. My name is Yami. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:57 am

Drago turned around, " i flew here, it's a hour or a bit more flying," he said firing small flames out propelling him a few inches off the ground. he knew that Yami wasn't officially his girlfriend, be he knew he had feeling for her ever since, and even kissed her (This is after the Tavern fight). he start noticing the man started waking up, he fired a pulse of lighting knocking the man back unconscious.  
"hey Setamaru, after i lock this man up, do you want to have a spar?"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 am

"A spar? Hmm." Setomaru said, thinking to himself. "Well, I guess so. I'll try not to go bijuu if you beat me." he said, laughing. He looked back and saw the Yami talking to some other guy. "Wait did you say your girlfriend?" he asked Drago. Does that kid know he's dating the 5-tailed jinchuriki? Well its not like you would know. Like anyone would ever date you. his bijuu said.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:53 am

Drago smiled, "yea is said that, and yes i know she is the five tails jinjuriki ...even though he, the five tails, doesn't like me...umm can you hold the man please i don't think," he said putting his left hand on his right side of his face, "i think we have company" he removed his hand revealing a black curse mark that started to spread to the left side but stopping half way, his eye changed from a brown to a shade of a glowing dark-orange. a number of bandits and head hunter surrounded them mostly targeting drago.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Bailey watched the girl walk up and take down the man and sighed. She may not have wanted to fight, but she was ready for one. "I'm Bailey, I'm sorry for the commotion." Bailey smiled at Yami before moving to shake her hand. She looked over at the two guys arguing about who was dating who and started to laugh before noticing the band of thugs walking toward them. Anticipation thrilled through her as she stepped toward them, forming a small fire ball as she stood there, waiting on them to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Yami noticed where Bailey was staring and turned to see Drago and Setomaru being surrounded by a bunch of bandits. Yami sighed. "Drago, what kind of mess did you get yourself into this time?" She stepped up to Drago, noticing the curse mark spreading on his face. She took a defensive position, ready to defend from the enemies near her.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Setomaru looked around as the people surrounded the group. "Okay." he said. Sand started to come out of his sandbag, as he bended the sand onto the head of one of the bandits. He solidified the sand, making the man fall to the ground, then un-solidified it, and the sand shifted unto the ground. He incased the man's hands and legs in earth so he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Yami was a very capable bender of both water and fire, but she preferred to use weapons. She threw her throwing knife into the shoulder of one of the men, then spun around and stabbed her saxe knife into another man's stomach. She then took out two objects made of steel, meant for the sole purpose of knocking people senseless, called strikers. She hit two guys at the same time in the temples, both of them collapsing to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next