Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A mother's return [closed] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A mother's return [closed] I_vote_lcapA mother's return [closed] I_voting_barA mother's return [closed] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A mother's return [closed] I_vote_lcapA mother's return [closed] I_voting_barA mother's return [closed] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A mother's return [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

A mother's return [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A mother's return [closed]   A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:16 pm

A mother's return [closed] Resize10
John “Bloodstreak” Itaruki
All alone, cold fields you wander,
Mem’ries of it, cloud your sight
Fill your dreams, raise your slumber.
Lost your way, a fallen knight.

-------------------------------------------------------

John “Bloodstreak” Itaruki, Prince of the Light Bender State of the Vermilion Empire, sat on the roof of the light palace, contemplating his impending takeover. He had spent the last few months slowly ruining his father- finding weaknesses he could exploit, connections he could sever, and friends he could distance. Of course, he was not doing this without provocation. No, he intended to take the throne for the good of the kingdom.

After his stepmother, Mei Itaruki, had abruptly left the castle, John's father, Hikaru, had sunk into depression. He turned to alcohol to solve his problems, and in the end, was consumed by it. Now, he had become abusive, having attacked John, or one of his sisters, several times, in a drunken rage. Hikaru had abandoned his responsibilities as king, and the kingdom had begun to sink. Not willing to let this happen, John had searched for a lawful way to dethrone his father. Since his father was still fit to rule, and John was still single, the only way to ascend to the throne was a full-scale Coup d'état.

He was currently engaged in making preparations to leave for the capital city. He had already donned his trademark travel travel gear- a black jacket (with red trim), with the word “Bloodstreak” across the chest, and matching pants. Both of these accentuated his shoulder-length, blonde hair well.

However, his preparations were cut short, upon an offhanded glance outside. Looking out, he saw a figure that looked strangely familiar. Being naturally curious, he dropped what he was doing, and unwittingly went down to see, in his assassin gear.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: A mother's return [closed]   A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:46 pm

A mother's return [closed] Anime-Girl-anime-girls-7642247-250-500
Light Nation Queen Mei Itaruki
Endless footsteps lead on along the ground
The grieving people that were here cannot be found
The black clouds come and hide the crying sky
Amid those timeworn, lonely echoes of goodbye

-------------------------------------------------------

Mei was riding the train back into the Light Nation. It had been many years since she last saw these meadows surrounding the outskirts of her home. She left 15 years ago to pursue an ordinary life which she ended up finding. She cut her hair and wore the clothes of the citizens, which made her unrecognizable by many.

She found a dojo where fighters skilled in Chi Blocking resided. After many tries to prove she is worthy, they accepted her into their group. There she spent years learning close quarters combat and the art of Chi Blocking which she has now more or less mastered. She hadn't thought of the family she left behind, but one day she heard of the King's change in attitude. Even within the events within the royal walls seemed to leak out into the nation.

With this Mei hurriedly began to return home. She took many forms of transportation and eventually ended up on a train that headed straight into the Light Nation. She was nervous, of course, to see what had become of her beloved home. And could only hope her children were able take over her husband's duties.

Upon arriving in the Light Nation, she made her way straight to the palace. She easily got past guards who apologized and bowed by simply showing her royal seal. She walked through the courtyard of the palace in a hurry, but was interrupted by a young man, no not young anymore, he was grown. "John?"
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: A mother's return [closed]   A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Lilly was in the middle of bathing her beloved pet, Petal, before she had to go to her 'job' as one would call it. It wasn't a internship either but a kind act of volunteering. She 'worked' at the local gardens, using her nature bending to help the plants live. But she couldn't let anyone see her nature bend, for it would reveal her identity as the Light Princess Lilly. Petal often came to work with her to sleep in the bright sun that Lilly concentrates into one spot. Her 'boss' left a lot of responsibility to her because of loyalty to the gardens and her enthusiasm for the 'job'. She couldn't go by her real name for that would also reveal her identity. She usually goes by the name Grace.

She works from the crack of dawn to late morning, then returning to the palace from a secret entrance that was used as a fire escape in her room but should no longer be used for that purpose. When Lilly returned her favorite guard, Greg notified her of an important visitor. Petal perked her long ears up at the word important. Lilly ran towards the staircase leading to the entrance where she saw two figures, John her brother and a strange woman she has never seen before. Lilly walked to one of the guards near the entrance and asked, "Is she Queen Mei?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mother's return [closed]   A mother's return [closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mother's return [closed]
Page 1 of 1