Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
You can call her Queen bee...  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
You can call her Queen bee...  I_vote_lcapYou can call her Queen bee...  I_voting_barYou can call her Queen bee...  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
You can call her Queen bee...  I_vote_lcapYou can call her Queen bee...  I_voting_barYou can call her Queen bee...  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

You can call her Queen bee...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

You can call her Queen bee...  Empty
PostSubject: You can call her Queen bee...    You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:29 am

You can call her Queen bee...  Awesome-chinese-women-hd-illustrations-by-yun-hua-liu-nian-091

Code:

|BASICS|
    Name: Maeli Glimmer-Yangchen Hitachi
    Birthplace: The Southern Air temple
    Current Residence: The Air Temple's Palace
    Element: Master Air
    Pets: A flying bison named Spirit(female)
    You can call her Queen bee...  Appa's_mother
    Dos(male)
    You can call her Queen bee...  Tumblr_m3om68j5vr1qh0554
    Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 3rd of Winter
    Blood type:
    Hobbies: Reading, acting and Ruling
    Quirks: Her eyes change from a blue to a glimmering purple, hints her middle  name.
    Family:  None
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair is like black gold, it's shiny and valuable. Maeli's hair is long and silky and covers her arrow sadly. Her hair is known to grow rapidly which is why she has to cut it so many times.
    Eyes: Her beautiful brown eyes are narrow and knit tight to her nose. They're not very attractive but not bad at all.
    Height: 5"9
    Clothes: On days she visits different temples, she will wear an airbender's garb with a noble symbol necklace. But when she's in her own palace or visiting others, she wears expensive gold jewlry, orange, black and red long dresses with heels. She even wears fur coats that come from old bisons that have died a natural death.
    Skin: Her skin is so soft, being a queen has it's advantages. Her skin is milky white and she almost looks pale. Since the arrow on her head is covered she makes sure her arm are visible and even decorated the outside of her arrows with gold lining.
    Body Type: Her body frame is small and frankly not the best which is why she wears a special undergarment to help the shape.
    Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: It took a lot of training to make Maeli the obedient and respectful Queen she is today. Of you had met Maeli give years ago, you would see her big ego and stubborn ways. Since she was one of the best benders, she would've Carried herself much higher than everyone else. Oddly she wasn't like the other airbenders and the monks just knew they had to change that. The monks straighten her out so she could be humble. Now she Carries herself in a fashion where she sheds tears on the poor and makes peace with the evil. She is really smart and modest now. Maeli is sweeter than honey and as delicate as the flower beds that sit on the palace balcony. Easily impressed and easy going, Maeli is the perfect queen. She smiles on the world and has a way of persuasion with the other Kingdoms.

Like a monk, she's peaceful. Her airbending is use for her own relaxing and pride. She know longer likes to show off.  Maeli is a huge animal lover, she especially loves the flying bison and otter-penguins. Maeli can be flirty too, which explains her seductive and almost promiscuous voice when she's around the kings or high ranked officers. Maeli has a strong relationship with the spirits since her own is so high. Maeli is very good in politics and art too.
    Personal Strengths:
    °Bending
    ° Persuasion
    °Meditating
    Personal Weaknesses:
    °People less fortunate than her
    °Combat fighting
    °Using Weapons
    ° Weaknesses of her own bending element.
    Hamartia: She will give in to an enemy very quickly of her kingdom is threaten. So her palace is her fatal flaw, it's her biggest flaw.
    Personal Hero: Kyoshi is her hero and her reason for wanting to create peace.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Maeli wants to combine the Kingdoms together. It doesn't matter of she marrys a king from a different kingdom or have children that will combine the kingdom themselves.
    °Animals
    °Money
    ° Bending
    Men°
    Dislikes:
    °Bandits
    °People who threaten her kingdom
    °War
    °Fighting
    °Power abusers
    Brief  History:

Maeli is a very, very long descendant of Yangchen. During the time the population of Airbenders most of Yangchen's own descendants were water or fire Benders. None have given birth to a airbender. Bylene and Yuianchi were both very wealthy firebenders who owned a large service, around the world they owned most of the trading routes and even grew cash crops. When their daughter was born, it was very hard to believe. They had thought it was a myth to cover up the fact that their family was mostly involved with the airbender population decreasing. But it was true, the marks on their daughter's head identified her as a airbender.

As a child she grew up in the temples since she was born on a trading route just near it. She had the element but not the heart of an airbender. Her learning ability was faster than the others and she was very cocky about it, ruthlessly using her bending to take out opponents.  With all the money she desired and her strong hold on the air element, Maeli felt powerful. She got people to do what she wanted when she wanted. Her beauty controlled men and made the women envy her.

In her teen years is when the Queen disappeared.  Her parents wanted to expand their business and pleaded that their daughter should take the throne because she is the great granddaughter of Yangchen. The monks took Maeli and realised what a big mess she was. As a teen she did a lot of horrible things and they just couldn't have it.

With a lot of training Maeli earned being Queen. She's change the Temples a lot and when her parents passed and she inherited  their Trading Route business, she's earned the kingdom a lot of money.

Last edited by Blossom Tree on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: You can call her Queen bee...    You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Took the liberty of fixing up your image codes. For future reference, there can't be any spaces between the image URL and the [img] tags, or the picture won't show up.

Will approve this when i get home.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: You can call her Queen bee...    You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can call her Queen bee...    You can call her Queen bee...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can call her Queen bee...
Page 1 of 1