Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_vote_lcapWhat More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_voting_barWhat More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_vote_lcapWhat More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_voting_barWhat More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) Empty
PostSubject: What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu )   What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:57 pm

What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) Caac0542-cbe2-4ea8-a32e-b1fafc3af2a5_zps9c0dbf30
Folt Shang Izael
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Women, Booze, Food, and plenty of Targets! What more could a Man Want?"

::.::Kicking ass for Seventeen & Half years & ain't missed a Lick::.::
::.::they call him Scandel::.::
::.::it's been said he's Cruel & Sadistic...::.::

Save me from the Night
Save me from the Nothing i've Become
Bring me Back to Life....

Folt readjusted in his seat slightly. Sitting at a beautiful hand carved, light pine wood table with food and ornants covering the shining top. Doilies and what not were placed around with bowls of bread and fruits. He slid the chair back slightly, and propped his feet up on the glossy wood. The matching carved chair he sat in tilted back with a slight creak. " Ah much better," He remarked as he placed an apple against his lips. Taking a huge bite he proceeded to chew like a horse with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed. This was the life, and Folt was unsure of why anyone would live in any different way.

His lifestyle through the years were different, from a normal loving family, with his little sister, to a rough life filled with harassment and doubt. Recently thought he had escaped his nightmare. The institution in which he was challenged. Was not allowed to eat or sleep, it was about survival. And if you couldn't make it three hours in there, you couldn't live through the real world. Folt ran from the army, away from the Prince himself, all for pride and revenge. Was it worth it? Folt didn't care anymore. His mind fluttered as he continued to chew into the juicy fruit in his palm.

His attention was brought back to him. He sat in his room. Prince John's. Finally returning home to see his once great friend. Folt sighed and felt the chair nearly buckle beneath him as his feet fell to the ground. Landing with a thump they regained his balance, not that he was worried about it. He trusted his body to make the right move. " John, tell me. Why do you want to go through with this? Why change what you have here?" Folt asked, "Its great! " His gaze moved from his toes to John himself, who had recently just told Folt about his plans for his kingdom.

If they were to go through with this, and of course Folt would follow John to the end, it would certainly change everything, but for the better or for the worst?
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu )   What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:52 am

What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) Alibab12
John  “Bloodstreak” Itaruki
All alone, cold fields you wander,
Mem’ries of it, cloud your sight
Fill your dreams, raise your slumber.
Lost your way, a fallen knight.

-------------------------------------------------------

Prince John Itaruki sat in his room, a friend of his, by the name of Folt Izael, sitting across the table from him. “Ah, much better. Folt remarked, taking an apple, and beginning to gnash it between his teeth. Ordinary royalty may have been offended by this poor show of etiquette. John, however, welcomed it with open arms. For, you see, he hated the sheltered, elevated life that was given to royalty, all because they were supposed to make decisions that the people, oftentimes, never even got word of. After his time spent among people, seeing how the world really worked, any form of pompousness that he may have had was gone, replaced instead with empathy toward his citizens.

He hadn’t seen Folt since his days in the army, back when John still had a little of the pompous royalty attitude in him. In their last days together, John could remember Folt showing a rather competitive side, though he was sure that had blown over since then. He had heard off the grapevine that Folt had become an assassin, just like himself. John wondered; Was he part of the brotherhood, or did he work privately? Did he still harbor a competitive grudge, or had all been forgiven? Did he still consider John a friend? Questions, questions.

His attention snapped back to reality, with the thunking of his guest’s chair. Suddenly, out of the blue, Folt spoke. "John, tell me. Why do you want to go through with this? Why change what you have here?" He said. John thought for a moment, before replying, “Well, it’s ok as it is, but it can always be made better. Besides, it shouldn’t just be great for the people who were born great- People who start small should be able to make a difference, too.” John said. “Also, the current situation of the royalty… well, let’s just say that the castle can be as much of a cage as the country jail. Along with that, the current king has made very few decisions, of late, and frankly, he's getting old.

So, tell me about yourself. What have you been up to, all these years? You kinda dropped off the map, after you left the army…"
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu )   What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:05 pm

What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) Caac0542-cbe2-4ea8-a32e-b1fafc3af2a5_zps9c0dbf30
Folt Shang Izael

Save me from the Night

Glancing up at his friend, Folt could understand his reasons. No matter what the reason would have been, even if they were for dumb and stupid reasons, Folt still wouldn't go against him. He had nothing better to do, and he already made it clear that he would follow John. A simple shrug was most of an answer he wanted to give John. However he knew that he had to give something more.

Folt stood and stretched, yeah he did drop off the map, but it was all for the better, or at least he would have liked to think. He could remember that night he was approached by that old man. It defiantly changed his life forever. "I found a more suiting lifestyle. Filled with Excitement, Danger, Women, stuff like that." Folt closed his eyes and smirked. Talking to anyone else, that might have been the only explanation that they would get. He trusted John though, well trusted him enough to tell him who he really was.

He leaned against the back of the chair and crossed his legs at his ankles, pulling on arm over his chest and the other held the apple to his lips. " I was instituted into a secret guild. Where they trained me to kill, and not to feel. " He said as he took his last bite and chucked the core out the window. It was a fairly touchy subject. It brought up the continuous thought of his sister, and her disappointment she would have is she found out the truth.

Honestly he had no idea if she was even still alive.

Folt looked at John, " I hear you left the uptight life as well, trading a good and noble ascension for a " different lifestyle"" he remarked, putting emphasis on the last part to make it link back to Folt's explanation. He grinned a bit maniacally as he waited for his friend to bless him with a story as well.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu )   What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:10 pm

What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) Alibab12
John “Bloodstreak” Itaruki
All alone, cold fields you wander,
Mem’ries of it, cloud your sight
Fill your dreams, raise your slumber.
Lost your way, a fallen knight.

-------------------------------------------------------

In response to his question, Folt stood up, stretching. “ "I found a more suiting lifestyle. Filled with Excitement, Danger, Women, stuff like that." He said. He went on to explain that he had been instituted into a place where they taught him how to kill, and not to feel. “Feeling sorry for a kill is what keeps you human. Anyone who says different is selling something.” John offhandedly mentioned. “I hear you left the uptight life as well, trading a good and noble ascension for a "different” lifestyle.” Folt said, implicitly adjourning the floor to john.

“Yeah, the ‘good and royal’ life slowly turned into the ‘solitary confinement’ life. Ran away to the military after that, and you know the story after that. Blah, blah, blah, joined the military, met you, etcetera, etcetera. I joined the League of Assassins after that, but I was never trained not to feel, nor do I desire to be desensitized in such a way. Worked my way through the ranks, and eventually returned home, and now, here we are. Not much of a story, but there it is.”

John finished his little story, taking a breath between mouthfuls. “So, my turn again. Why choose now to reappear? What do you have to gain, by coming to the light kingdom?”
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu )   What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Folt Shang Izael

Save me from the Night

Running his fingers through his hair, he realized that John's life wasn't so far off from his. however John choose to leave the good comfy life, while Folt wanted nothing more to be in it. Finally after his "story", he turned it back on Folt. Wondering what business it was he had here.

He kicked at the floor a bit before finally giving him an answer. His business was his, John didn't need to know anything about it but since they were friends, and Folt trusted him as much as he could trust anyone. " I'm here looking for my sister. I spent the last year trying to track her down. After i found out that she left home, and my parents died, i feel obligated to take care of her." Folt felt ashamed as he felt he was the one to abandon her in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu )   What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What More Could I Want? || Folt ( Momma L ) & Prince John ( Tsu )
Page 1 of 1