Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Folt Izael || Fire Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_vote_lcapFolt Izael || Fire Bender I_voting_barFolt Izael || Fire Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_vote_lcapFolt Izael || Fire Bender I_voting_barFolt Izael || Fire Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Folt Izael || Fire Bender

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Folt Izael || Fire Bender Empty
PostSubject: Folt Izael || Fire Bender   Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Folt Izael || Fire Bender 25399bba-5929-4ce6-93de-f1d959c2c9c3_zpsa688fc4d

|BASICS|
    Name: Folt Shang Izael

Birthplace: Vermillion City

Current Residence: Rather Nomadic, but has been placed in the Light Nation along side John Itaruki

Weapons: A Pair of Special made finger less gauntlets that fit over his forearm and the top of his hand. From the knuckles of the gauntlets, spring loaded blades unsheathe forming steel fashioned claws that can cut through small boulders, weak and thin metal, wood, paper cloth, and flesh. However they cannot cut through harder earth and metal objects.

Because these Gauntlets are finger less his chi blocking ability is still available to him. Also hidden within the gauntlets are chains, and barbed blades that release from the side.  

|OPTIONAL|

Hobbies: Alcohol. He is a avid Drinker. Girls, He loves the women. Training, he loves his job.

Quirks: Deathly afraid of Snakes, and he will squeal when he see's one.

Family: Raine Izael || Fire Bender || - Raine was Folt's best friend growing up, and after thier horrific expirence getting kidnapped, they grew apart. Folt ran away, and left Raine. He has yet to see her.

Character Theme:

- Avenged Sevenfold  || Natural Born Killer ||

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Ash black, a pasty color instead of a vibrant shimmer. It falls softly in front of his eyes in a wild pattern.

Eyes: His eyes are a brighter and clearer color than his hair. a crystal grey that gets darker the closer to his pupils. soft set, they cast a serious look.

Height: 6'5"

Clothes: Not sure if it is planned but Folt has a dark look about him, sticking to ash grey and black clothing. It blends in with shadows better than the brighter more vibrant blacks. Folt wears a long black trench coat with belts and buckles on the inside and out to hold daggers, poisons and what not.

Skin: A pale complexion, and his skin is rougher than most but not to wear its uncomfortable to touch. Mainly weather and rough wear.

Body Type: Tall and lean, Folt carries a bit of muscle, its more compact and hard rather than showy. Folt has longer legs than his torso but it evens out nicely.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Sarcastic, perverted, serious, intelligent and charming. these are the words to describe Folt to the T. He used to be caring and good with words, now he could care less but is still fluent in language. He is a good balance to his best friend John, who is strong and wise. Folt is laid back, full of shrugs and sarcastic comments. He follows his friend closely.

Unsure of why, Folt changed when he left home. Becoming a womanizer he can sweep any girl off her feet with a few sure words. Not only a avid sexualist, Folt is a alcoholic. Always having a drink in his hand. Becoming nearly immune to its effect, Folt acts more like a drunk and a pissed off actualist when he isn't drinking. Most of his best work is with a flask in his hand.

Personal Strengths:
    - Martial Arts/ Chi Blocking
    - Charm
    - Intellect

Personal Weaknesses:
    - Snakes
    - Women
    - The Dark

Hamartia: His sister, he would do anything for her. Hands down. He often hates himself for what he has become cause he knows she would never approve of him.

- Alcohol
    - His Job
    - Prince John
    - His Sister

Dislikes:
    - Snakes
    - Claustrophobic places
    - Mood Killers
    - Total Pitch Black Darkness

Brief History: When Folt and Raine were both young, they got kidnapped after playing outside. They were trapped inside a dark creaky box that was being carted off. Folt was normally calm in these kind of situations. He had it all under control well at least he hoped that. He had to appear calm for his sister so Raine didn't start crying.

He pulled her close, afraid for both of thier lives. The men outside talking about selling, or even killing them, or perhaps ransoming them off to thier parents. Folt got more ad more scared.He hated these men and he hated the fact he couldn't do anything to stop them cause he was too weak.

After some time, when he was sure they were both goners, the box was opened and Folt saw in his squinting eyes a tall figure in armor. He was a soilder. Relief hit the boy so hard he nearly fainted. At that moment he decided he was going to leave when he was old enough. Folt wanted to take more and more of these bad people out of the world.

At twelve, Folt left to join the army. He figured this was the best place to learn to fight. It was hard work, they almost didnt take the scrawny little kid, but Folt was determined to prove himself. Here was where he met the Prince. John Itaruki.

At first they were rivals, both young, both smaller, both wanting to prove themselves. John however saw himself higher, he was a prince of course. This put Folt on edge, why should he get special treatment? Folt made sure to spar against john as much as possible, hoping to one day beat him. Folt however was beaten everytime. John was one step ahead of Folt. He had his bending, while Folt had nothing. Unlike his sister, he wasn't gifted with Fire Bending.

Folt tried as hard as he could, and at the age of fifteen he was so close to giving up. He was building up muscle, and his footwork was getting better. His weapons handling was extraordinary but each time when Folt went to challenge John, the Prince has a new trick up his sleeve.

One day a older gentlemen, one that time was not kind too approached Folt outside his bunk. He gave off a secretive appearnce and Fot fell right into it. he spoke of finally being able to beat John, and any bender that came up against him. Folt liked that idea, the goal of his life trying to rid the world of evil vanished, he only wanted to unleash it aginst john and put him in his place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folt Izael || Fire Bender   Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:09 pm

Approval Bump
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Folt Izael || Fire Bender   Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Folt Izael || Fire Bender   Folt Izael || Fire Bender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Folt Izael || Fire Bender
Page 1 of 1