Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_vote_lcapKudarei Mortis (Finished) I_voting_barKudarei Mortis (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_vote_lcapKudarei Mortis (Finished) I_voting_barKudarei Mortis (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kudarei Mortis (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kudarei Mortis (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:04 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kudarei Mortis
    Age: Unknown, age by appearance: 25 (Unknown part can be edited if requested)  
    Birthplace: Air Temples
    Current Residence: Water Nations, also has residence in the Vermillion Dragon Empire.
    Occupation: A chain of tea and herbal shops within the Vermillion Empire and Water Tribes
    Element: Spirit+Mind (Necro Bender)
    Pets: The Four Kings (To note they are not pets, they are spirits, guardians in a way. They will be explained in the "Pets Creation" thread)
    Weapons: The Seishin Scythe (To be explained in "Weapons Creation")

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Unknown
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Reading, Studying, drawing, gravedigging.
    Quirks: Kudarei is completely double jointed in all of his joints, making him oddly flexible in even his back.
    Family:
    Mother: Sheila Mortis, Deceased
    Father: Maximilian Mortis, Deceased
    Sons: Elijah Mortis, Goliath Mortis, Nebakanezer Mortis and the rest of his many sons who have been forgotten are all deceased.
    Daughters: Mary Mortis, Kira Mortis, the rest also all forgotten but all deceased.  

Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:In his common form his hair is a thin, straight and white with a shade of gray. It looks sorta like it's barely holding together and could be compared to white ash. In his stronger form however his hair is long, luscious, shiny and black with slight curls at the ends.
    Eyes: Common form his eye's are pure black with golden brown iris's. In his stronger form his eye's are a very bright crimson red.  
    Height: Common form: 6,0. Stronger form: 6,3
    Clothes:In his common form he prefers to go shirtless but as a merchant he will wear formal Fire nation or water nation robes for the sake being professional. Normally though he will wear black pants with a long sash with a skull in the center of his belt line. He wear's black arm wraps that go all the way up to his shoulders and simple black shoes. A silver chain surrounds his neck with an amulet at the end.
    In his stronger form however he wears the clothes he last wore in that form. In this case it is a medieval red trench coat with golden details followed by a dark golden belt with a skull detail. This follows the same red and golden design for his pants.
    Skin: In both forms his skin is pale, difference though is that in his weak form his skin could be more compared to ask, but in his stronger it looks far more healthy and strong.
    Body Type: Weakened form his body is quite slender and lenky. He has long arms, legs and an overall lengthy figure. In his stronger form however his body is packed with stronger muscle and he is far more muscular and physically powerful.
    Image:

Weakened Common Look
    Spoiler:

Stronger Complete Look
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kudarei is a hard one to describe. His life which has carried on for longer then he can remember has caused him to develop his personality into such a vast form that one could not put a finger how he is like. On the surface he can be a vile, evil man who only cares for himself and wishes chaos upon the world. Yet as a merchant he is kind and gives lesson's of hope and courage. Yet as a necromancer, he cares only about death and never stays on the same side with another for very long. He has no specific ideology, no purpose he can explain to others and no real moral standing. It is only seen that he has an ambition and a motive. He moves with a purpose and can be seen with a strong flame in his eye's. Yet never can he tell you what he's fighting for.
    Perhaps it is simply that his life has lasted for so long, he saw all ideals and all reasons for fighting, and decided to go with none of them.
    Kudarei has overall a rather aloof approach to things, not caring to much for others opinions or reactions. He seems to care for himself and what he does. Yet with comrades he does value them as people and does what he can for them. Perhaps the only thing that you can really see, is that he is searching for something.
    Kudarei does appear to be on a mission, like he's preparing for something or trying find something. Looking in odd places when talking to others, taking longer then normal gazes into the eye's or others or to certain objects. Moving things aside, looking around sometimes as though locked in a constant state of searching for something he had lost. The reason for this we don't know.
    Most of the time however, when not being a merchant, Kudarei is sinister, uncaring, and while has a sense of empathy, prefer's to follow what he wants regardless of what others say. He even takes quite the enjoyment in making people suffer. Not to the point where he laughs at pain, but rather when he does something they didn't want, he laughs. Yet he can laugh at most things, including his own pain. However, as he laughs, one might find a tear in his eye. This laughing, regardless of what he's actually laughing about can cause a tear every once in a while. It's believed that has to do with his past, some memory is sparked somehow.
    Overall though, Kudarei can be seen as unfeeling and strict to his own goals. Yet not without there being a hint of something much more to him that just sinister intent.  

Personal Strengths:

1. Master Necro bender/Necromancer: Kudarei is a complete and utter master of spirit bending, mind bending, and therefore, Necrobending as well. He resurrect up to 10 master benders, 20 powerful benders, 30 normal benders and 50 non-benders, all of which he can fully control. He can also summon spirits of many different varieties. Truly powerful and god-like spirits like Ko the face stealer or other titan like spirits he can summon up to 3 of them at once. He can summon to 10 tough but average spirits, and 30 Imp like spirits, he can also fully control these spirits. He can also transplant his consciousness into any one person he chooses and even take their body over completely. His mastery of the dead is so vast that he can even use the dead cells of a corpse to combine with own to heal his own wounds much like how water bender can heal themselves with water.

2. Ageless: Kudarei's body is locked in time and cannot age no matter how many years pass. He is not immortal, he can still be killed but no matter how much time passes he will never die from old age. This also provides a huge benefit for Necromancy as he has an unlimited amount of years he can add to his resurrected minions, never having to worry about them expiring or him giving away too many years.

3. 1000 Human Bodies: Kudarei keeps 1000 people in an unknown location where he can use his Scythe to absorb, plant  and trap the souls of those the people he takes into his scythe. He can also use the bodies as sacrifices for places the spirits and human souls of others into them. Therefore the bodies will become the vessels of the souls he places in them, having all the abilities of soul he placed into it.

4. Inhuman Dexterity and Bojitusu/Naginatajutsu ability: While physically speaking, Kudarei is weak and easy to beat, he has one physical trump card when it comes to him having to personally do battle. That's his skills with his scythe and his sharpness and quickness of movements. His skill with this weapon is unparalleled. The quick movements of his weapon is like a blur and he can strike you three times when you thought he only made one strike. While it is a very powerful trump card, physically speaking, it's his only trump card.

5. Stronger, True form: The weak state Kudarei commonly remains as is not his true form, he was not born as a skinny and brittle man. No he was born as a tall, strong and powerful necromancer with the physical abilities of all those souls he had ever taken. Making his physical power, speed, reflexes, endurance, his senses, and everything physically speaking about him beyond superhuman and almost god-like. Also the number of people he can mind control, resurrect, and spirits he can control are all doubled. This form can only be obtained when his own soul is returned to him. Yet at a terrible price (To be explained in weaknesses).       

Personal Weaknesses:

1. Brittle and weak: Normally, Kudarei lives, breaths and fights in his weaker common form. In this form his body is like that of an old man in terms of it's damage resistance. A single punch to his face could knock him out cold, any element bended at him directly could severely injure and perhaps even kill him. Aside from his dexterity, speed and reaction time, he is physically very weak and easy to beat.

2. Limited martial arts: While Kudarei is very, very proficient with his scythe, physically speaking that is all he is proficient with. His hand to hand skills is that of a glorified street fighter, meaning that he could best an average man, yet any trained bender would be able to win.

3. Single-minded and apathetic: Kudarei has no feelings of mercy to his enemy's, he also won't stray from his goals and does just about anything to achieve them. This in turn can cause him to lose allies, not be sympathetic to a cause that could help him, and do things that could turn to only cause greater problems for him.

4. Price of a True Form: This form while powerful, comes with many prices and burdens. This form can only be obtained if Kudarei choses to take it back from The Four Kings (Kings to be explained in the Pets creation) however by doing this he will lose the protections of the Kings, and all the years he lived will slowly begin to age him. In other words, the moment he reobtains his soul, his body is on a timer. The years come quick and thus he only has 8 posts to live. While he can give his soul back to The Four Kings at any time and return to his common form, he will have to wait another year before he can go back to his true form. In other words, he can only turn into that form once a year, and for only 8 posts. However he can't just turn into this form whenever he wishes. He must have 100 souls within his scythe first, and have 100 sacrifices (Can be NPC). This is where he typically can use his collection of people he keeps locked away, however doing so would then lower his supply significantly which he uses for his necromancy.

Hamartia:
    The 3 Step Damage Exchange Technique: (This will make more sense once The Four Kings and the Seishin Scythe are created) Now Kudarei does not have a soul, it belongs to The Four Kings, so if you destroy his body, The Four Kings can place it into another body, yet if you attack and try to kill only The Four Kings, they will just regenerate since the contract binds The Four Kings to protect Kudarei forever and "Feel as he feels" so long as they have his soul. Since The Four Kings are spirits and thus cannot actually be killed, but just damaged, and Kudarei's soul will always be placed elsewhere if he body is destoryed, their is just this one, sure fire way to kill both Kudarei, and The Four Kings.

1. You must injure Kudarei but not kill him: The Four Kings are bound to Kudarei by contract that states they must "Feel what he feels" this means that if Kudarei is injured, The Four Kings will be injured as well, thus leaving them vulnerable.

2. Destroy The Four Kings: With Kudarei injured, The Four Kings now are able to be destroyed since the damage Kudarei took forces The Four Kings be physically hurt, and therefore killable. Once destroyed, Kudarei's soul will be forced back into his body, and then it is only a matter of time.  

3. Now attack Kudarei, or wait him out: With Kudarei's soul back in his body, he becomes killable, yet he now is in his True Form, and thus poses a serious threat. However, he now only has 8 posts to live, and will die almost no matter what. However of course with 8 posts he can do a mountain of damage, so it would be best to try and kill him if you can.  

This is the method to truly killing him and leaving him dead forever.

Personal Hero: His Father: Maximillian Mortis
    Dreams and Ambitions: To one day bring the entire world to the next step in existence, Death, and therefore, eternal life.

1. Death in all forms
    2. Loyalty from others
    3. Graveyards
    4. Tea
    5. Nature in all its glory

Dislikes:

1. Those that cling to life
    2. Coffee
    3. Big Cities
    4. Dogs
    5. Close-range fighters

Brief History:

The Beginning
    This history of Kudarei's time on the earth is so large and vast that to put it all into a history book would be an entire book by itself. He existed before people even actually recorded history into books, or paper for that matter. The story at first, could be seen as quite extraordinary. Seeing the worlds history for himself, seeing the world change again and again, being able to witness the true beauty of the entire world and see it grow. It's like having a newborn baby, and watch them grow into a man or a woman. Watching the world he saw everyday when it was still fairly young in terms of how long humans existed on it, and seeing the world change before him.

Yet if you take a closer look, you will see that it is probably one of the saddest stories you could ever tell.

Kudarei was born in the land where the Air Temples now reside, yet he was born during a time when their was not even Air Temples, he was there when they were just the tallest mountain's in the world. Kudarei was born during the time of the Energy Bender's, yet he himself was not an Energy Bender. However both his parents were energy benders, yet Kudarei was born as a sick child. He was somehow born with an early stage of cancer. He was suspected to only have around 10 years of life before it would develop into a stage where it could kill him.
    However there was something unique about him. He was indeed a bender, however his parents didn't know what kind. All they ever witnessed was many spirits tended to surround him. Not only that, the boy was somehow able to communicate to other's through their thoughts without saying word. Of course the words came out like "Mama, Dada" or "Gogo's and Gaga's" but nevertheless it was still talking to other's through words.
    The boy was brought to Energy Bending masters that specialized the in the spiritual side of Energy bending. They researched little Kudarei and could in fact see he was not an ordinary bender. Yet he seemed to have some sort of control over the minds of others, and spirits tended to be more receptive to him.
    At first it was thought that the spirits just thought this was a special child, which he was, but not in the way they were thinking. The spirits at first seemed to just listen, and follow Kudarei around. However at the age of 2 when he was told to not play with a sharp rock that he found and thus was taken away from him. He told one of the spirits to go and get for him, which it did, giving it back to him. When his mother saw this, she took the rock back from him again, in which case the boy began to cry, and the spirit took a hostile form towards to mother.
    It was when this happened, followed by several other occasions that they could see that Kudarei in fact possessed some sort of control over the spirits.

Once he was 5 though, they knew that he did not have long to live. His parents cherished him for as long as they could and gave him everything he wanted.
    Yet one day, when he began to feel intense stomach pains from the cancer, he simple asked a spirit "Can you please take the hurt away?" and the spirit reached it's hand out towards the boy's stomach, it hand phasing through, then pulling out all of his cancer without harming him at all. In which case the pain quickly stopped, and he smiled saying "Thank you!"
    His parents, and everyone else knew that he truly was a special child that would one day change the world with his gift.

Growing Up

Now that he had the time to have a proper childhood, his parents were able to raise him like should have. He had grown to be a little bit selfish and would scream and cry when he didn't get his way because he was given just about everything he wanted since they thought he was going to die. So they began to raise him right, yet with far more care and love then before, cherishing every moment they had with him.
    Because of his cancer his body was weak and he was puny after having just recovered. So in school he was pushed around a lot. Yet he was a smart boy, using what wits a child could have, he was resourceful. The bigger and stronger friends he did make he used as protection. He also got really good at setting up traps like the old bucket filled with water on the top of the door gag, or little trap holes for his bullies to fall into. Yet no matter what Kudarei always pulled them out. That was something that different about him. At his very young age he had a rather well developed sense of empathy. It was likely from the cancer, having to suffer at such a young age helped him better see the pain in others.
    His parents couldn't have been more proud of him. He even was able to keep the spirits under some measure of control. He didn't know how to make them go away but he was always able to keep them back if he was getting bullied or hurt by someone.
    In school he went to special classes for his ability to command the spirits and read the mind. The mind reading was hard to understand, something that really didn't take off until much later in his life.
    However with the spirits the old wisemen, master energy bender's and even animal tamer's. Yes animal tamers, you see while the wisemen and energy benders helped Kudarei understand spirits, they also had to be controlled. Each spirit was unique and never fully understood, however they were similar to animals in that they could be trained to run to one place and stop when told to. Much later in his life he had no need for such tactics, yet his beginning to spirit bending was learning how to tame spirits.
    What an odd child he was, taming spirits, reading minds, feeling empathy for others and remaining a caring soul. Not to mention that he started to draw some attention around school. His bullies were now his friends because of his unique gifts and very giving personality. It didn't take too long for the kids to realize that he was much better to have as a friend then an enemy. He was always the center of attention between being able to read peoples minds and show them the more harmless spirits.
    Kudarei ended up getting lots of friends, almost the whole school in fact knew him and liked him. His marks were good in school and he was almost never in trouble with teachers and was a quick learner. His gifts even brought about the first new bending ability. While the Energy Bender's on the mountains couldn't account for the world, they called Kudarei "The First bender of Spirits and Minds" Over all the boy's life seemed like it would only go up from here. Which it did for a while. However such a gift, came at a terrible price.

Teen Years

Now one thing to make a note of. Kudarei's father, Maximilian Mortis, was a master Energy bender that was a member of the council of Energy Bender's of the high Mountains. The high mountains were big enough to be considered a small city, yet they had little to offer to larger community of the Air lands which would later be known as the Air temples. The lands there themselves were not poor but the community had little reason to stay there. The world back then had little need for money, Energy benders had all they needed with their ability. However with communities there did come some need of people for the sake of being a thriving land.
    So naturally, Max (Kudarei's father) did what he could to help build the lands of the High Mountains. Kudarei was kept mostly a secret within the High Mountains, the people there came under the conclusion that while he was very special, they didn't want anyone to try and exploit him. His ability wouldn't go out to the public until he better knew how to use his ability and understand it. However, while the council decided to be fair, the world did not feel so generous.

When Kudarei was 15 years old, he had a girlfriend named Ellie. They met when they were both 14 and had been together for a good year. They were both each other's first, still very new to relationships but both of their parents thought it would be good for them to experience what it was like. They would often sneak out of there homes at night to meet up in a special place way up high on the mountains. The trail was a big dangerous but they knew that no one would want to come up to bother them as no one would think to look there.
    They went up there just to talk, hang out, make out, do all the things two pre-teens in love would do. Yet the area was dangerous for many reasons, the biggest one being it's very rocky and slippery terrain. So when they went up their, Ellie felt like walking around with him for a bit. Taking in the gorgeous scenery, talking and spending with Kudarei as they both gently held hands. The walk was pleasant and they both enjoyed it. Yet the feeling of joy quickly turned to panic and shock as while they were walking just shy of the edge of an 11 foot drop towards a rocky hill, Ellie slipped and ended up almost falling down. Yet since they were holding hands Kudarei was just able to grab hold of her fingers. While normally he would be stronger enough to pull her up, his grip was small and she fell before he could do much of anything. Her legs made a hard impact on the hill before she began rolling down the hill and getting shredded by the rocks.
    Kudarei called out her name and quickly screamed. His cries would have not been heard were it not for a man that was out hunting when he heard the distant cries of the boy.
    As the man came Kudarei tried to find a way down, by the time he did though and got to her body, she was already gone. He cried over her as the man came and found them. He called for help, he didn't take long for the energy benders to arrive. They saw she was long gone before they could do anything. A couple days passed and they were about to have a funeral. Yet just a day before it, Kudarei snuck into the krypt and found her body. It was preserved so while it was grey, she looked quite normal.
    He cried over her, apologizing and crying out how sorry he was. He did this for only a few minutes before looking towards the spirits, and demanding them to give her back to him. The spirits merely stood in place and watched. Yet Kudarei, in all the little power he had, forced them to do an undoable action. Or at least...So we all thought.
    Kudarei was indeed special, and it was on this day that he was promoted from that title, and called "A miracle".
    He somehow, extended his bending ability into the spirit world, grabbed her spirit, and pulled back into this world. With it his pushed it back into her body, then actually bended her own dead brain, forcing it to reignite it's brain cells and activate. With that, she took a small breath of air from underneath all of the wrappings over her. Once he heard her small breath he clawed at the wrappings and tore them of her. Only for her eye's to look directly into his.
    As soon as she saw him, she coiled back at first as though she had a bad nightmare, yet it wasn't long before they both held each other in there arms again. Yet she fainted shortly after. He quickly ran towards the krypt keeper and told him to get the energy benders. He realized that her body had all kinds of preservation materials and chemicals inside of her. The krypt keeper didn't believe Kudarei at first, yet to humor the boy he walked over to the body and saw how it's wrappings were torn off. He almost was going to grab the boy and pull him out for this crime. Yet he was curious how the body itself was moved into a such a different position so quickly. He went to the body, placed his ear next to her mouth, and felt a faint breath of air. He was in shock and starred at her for 10 seconds before Kudarei pulled him back and told him to get the energy benders. The krypt keeper himself did the process of preservation, she should be dead...Yet he didn't think about that and ended up getting the energy benders over to her, where they were able to perform medical treatment on her. The treatment itself wouldn't work without killing her as they would need to slice her open and get everything out and medical science at this time was no where near this precise, Kudarei kept her alive. Refusing to let her spirit leave, and thus keeping her alive. Eventually they were able to completely fix her and in time, she was able to see her parents again.

Ellie was alive...And Kudarei was the boy that brought her back from the dead. With that, the council no longer could keep him a secret. Not because they didn't want to, but because too many saw what happened, and it took just a few hours for the entire community to know what happened. He was going to go public, and soon. Even some council member's wanted him to go public. Someone that could raise people from the dead needed to be known, he could bring loved one's back to life. Yet his father, Maximilian demanded that he be kept a secret, they didn't know anything about his ability yet, and who know's what the long term affects would be on Ellie. Would she be able to live and grow as a normal girl again? They didn't know anything yet.
    The rest of the council agreed in that they didn't know anything about the boy's skill yet, however many people in the town knew he did it already, so keeping him a secret was going to be difficult even if it was within the town.

Back home, Kudarei's mother, Sheila kept him at home despite his objections. She knew what he did, and if he went out there she was afraid that he was going to get bombarded by people asking for help. Helping people was okay, but for a child to be bearing the responsibility of bringing everyone's families back from the dead was something he wasn't ready for.
    Kudarei himself didn't really think about what he did, he just wanted to see Ellie. As he was forced to stay though, Sheila tried to get his mind off of it as much as she could.
    If Kudarei could really do this, then Kudarei would looked upon as a god. She didn't talk to him about it, didn't mention or even look at him differently.
    It didn't take long though, not long for people to start knocking on the door and asking if they could see the boy. Sheila naturally didn't answer. Yet it got worse and worse, more and more people showed up.
    Kudarei himself understood why they were there, yet he brought Ellie back in a wild attempt of passion and desperation. He didn't know what he was doing, he just knew that he somehow extended his control beyond just the native spirits, and somehow did it to human spirits. Yet it was not that simple. Extending your control was like reaching your arm out and simply trying to make it stretch farther then it was supposed to do. Just by thinking about doing it again, it seemed impossible. He just couldn't reach that far in the spirit world.
    At one point he even stuck his head out the window and explained it to everyone. Yet it didn't help much, some people didn't think of it as chance, everyone knew he was a spirit bender, so therefore everyone knew that he could do it again. He knew as well, he did it once right?

One day, Kudarei saw someone crying their eye's out in front of there door, a man holding a little girl in his arms. Screaming as loud as he could "Bring her back to me!!!"
    Kudarei's heart was broken for the man's loss, yet he just didn't see how he could help. It brought Kudarei to tears himself, he just couldn't bear all this. He just wanted them gone, he wanted to see Ellie, he just wanted thing back the way they were. Yet he felt a sense of responsibility. Some moral obligation that he had to help, even though he felt he couldn't. He eventually figured that maybe he should go out and try at least, that way he could show them that he's no miracle worker, he's just a regular kid like anyone else who just so happened to have something extraordinary happen to him. Sheila didn't want to go at first, yet he told that he just wanted to try it once and show everyone. She was hesitant at first but then agreed. She stayed close to him when he opened the door. Everyone didn't swarm him, instead they actually gave him room. Even the man holding the little girl was quiet. He just looked up at Kudarei.
    Kudarei walked down the stairs to him. The man placed the girl down on the ground then took a step back. Kudarei told him
    "I don't know if this will work, but I'm going to try, if it doesn't, then you'll all know that I can't bring people back from the dead." He told them all, most of the crowd nodded their heads. They all knew that if they saw him try then at least they would know that he tried and couldn't.
    Sheila, who was right behind him was scared though, what if he could do it again? He would simply be unable to live a normal life. She didn't want that for him, she didn't want him to become a savior, not now, maybe when he was much older, but not now. He was just 14, he wasn't ready for this kind of life. To Sheila, he was special and she loved more then anything else and it would hurt her so much to see him suffer having been forced in this kind of life style. That was why she didn't want him doing this.

Kudarei placed his hands on the girl. She was a 5 year old little blonde girl. She seemed so innocent. Her death was so sad, and cruel that she had to die at such a young age.
    He summoned some spirits over, no one else could see them but him. He told them to bring her back. They just looked at him oddly, he told them again, they were still confused. Did he have to yell again? To spirits he didn't see there being much of a difference to them.
    He kept trying to ask them for about 5 minutes before he realized something. These spirits did what he commanded the first time because he told to "Just do it" in someway. Perhaps asking the spirits themselves wasn't maybe he had to call out to the spirit world itself. He tried, using his mind to basically shout at the spirits, commanding them to bring this girl's spirit back to her. It didn't seem like it was working.
    So what was missing?
    Although it was hard to think of, once he realized what it was, he felt almost stupid for it.
    Before, he had the spirits bring Ellie back not because he just told them, but because his soul cried out to them. In other words, he had to put his full heart in it, and put his own spirit one the line.
    At first he was telling them through his mind, yet he ended up opening his mouth and yelling out loud to the spirits. The crowd all jumped by the sudden break in silence.
    The spirits however, suddenly disappeared, and Kudarei felt his control extend. He realized that he wasn't simply reaching his control out farther then before, it was just that his very soul was helping him now.
    It took about 10 minutes of searching through out the spirit world, yet before he knew it, he found the spirit of a little blonde girl.

As he did, his father was coming back him when he saw the crowd. He rushed over, pushing through the crowd to see what was going on.

Kudarei saw the spirit of the little girl, she looked confused. He told him he was going to take her back to her father. He reached out his hand, and she gently placed her fingers on on his palm. He took her hand and gently pulled her. Right as he did, he suddenly felt himself back in the real world, looking down at the little girl.
    Maximilian just broke through the crowd when he saw Kudarei kneeling over a little girl.
    The little girl had blue eye's, and she lifted her hand up to hold Kudarei's with a smile on her face. Kudarei's eye's were wide and all he could do was stare. The same went for everyone else. Yet the little girls father rushed in and fell to his knee's in front of his daughter. He saw her bright blue eye's and practically fell down on her, his arms wrapping around her tightly. She held her father as well.

Kudarei slowly got up to his feet and just stared. He felt tears running down his face as he saw the man crying and hold his daughter.
    Sheila was just as shocked, yet she felt a very uneasy feeling of pain as well. Kudarei had just sealed his fate that would determine the rest of his life.
    Everyone looked up towards the boy who had done it again, brought someone back from the dead. The entire crowd all took a step towards him and prepared to all make a B line straight for Kudarei. The moment they did though, Maximilan jumped in front of them and bended a massive wall made of energy in front the crowd, blocking them off from Kudarei and the house. Shiela even bended more energy around the wall the further strengthen it.
    Maximilian grabbed them both and forced them back into the house, where they went inside and a dome of solid energy was bended around the house.
    They were about to have a long talk inside the house.

It took a week of solid debates in the house. Many people were camped outside, even council members waited on them. People from the entire High Mountain region surrounded the house as though they were waiting on the unveiling of the new pope.

Back inside, Maximillian, Sheila and most importantly, Kudarei, had finally made a decision.
    All three of them stepped out of the house and informed the people that they would begin his training in his resurrection ability. He would train with the intention to bring back loved one's, tragic, unforeseen losses, soldiers who die in battle and many other's that die back to life.
    When Kudarei was ready he would be used as a savior for the dead.
    Maximilian was happy about this, yet Sheila still had doubts. Max saw the value that it brought to the nation as a whole, after all how can your city, or your armies die if they keep coming back?
    Sheila saw only a life of hardship masked with gold for her son. He would naturally be showered with wealth and fame. Yet no one would see him as a person, he would just be a tool for politicians.  He would never have a normal life, at a very young age he would be pulled into a world of constant demand. Thousands of people die everyday, Kudarei's work would never stop and he would be buried with the responsibility. She saw the nobility in using this gift for the world, after all, with a power like that came the responsibility to use it right? She knew that it was good for the world, yet it just broke her heart to see that her son would have to his give his very young life to the world so soon.

Early 20's

Donning the finest robes in all of the Energy Bending Empire, Kudarei was as Sheila predicted, a tool for the world, yet showered in luxury. At age 18 he was proclaimed "The Bringer of Life" and at age 20, he had mastered his ability of resurrection. The ability to perform Necromancy was far beyond his reach, yet the part of it that he did know was just the resurrection part. No one ever even suspected what he did was Necromancy, at the time he didn't even know, all he knew was that he could take people's souls and place them back into dead bodies and restore life to them.

Because Kudarei was so rich now, he was now tall, strong, smart and brilliant martial artist. His skills with a Staff, Whip and Scythe were particularly legendary. Yet his skills with all sorts of weapons including his his fists were all very good, he was borderline a master of many different kinds of martial arts. In addition, with his money he could have pretty much anything he wanted. Lord knows Kudarei deserved it.
    Since his time in the High Mountain's, Kudarei and his parents were moved to the land that was formally known as the Fire Nation. At the time the place was surprisingly hostile, which was why he was there. The Energy Bender's were working to tame the harsh lands that were filled with flames, lava, volcano's and dragons and call it a land of the Energy Bender's. Kudarei was there to resurrect anyone who died in the construction and the conquest.

His life gave him a cause, however like his spirit, his skin was pale, and his eye's were becoming grey. He was not old, but he was not young. He had a condition that came with using his gift so often yet no one knew what it was. People just knew that he was looking more and more like the corpses he was bringing back to life.
    It wasn't long before he was bed ridden.
    Even so, he pressed on as hard as he could to keep everyone alive. Yet he found it harder and harder to bring others back, it was taking it's toll on him.
    Eventually, his weakness was figured out though.
    He was adding years to himself, taking away his own life span and slowly killing him.
    Kudarei was watched over by his mother and father. His Mother's presence was welcome, his father not so much. His Mother cared more for his well being, while his father focused only on having him continue working.

The work that was forced on him eventually forced him into a coma.

First Spirit World Encounter

During his time in his coma, his conscious mind ventured into the spirit world. His abilities as a spirit bender and a soon to be necromancer gave him this ability to project a form of himself in that world.
    In that world he encountered "The Four Kings"
    They appeared to him and men in purple robes with large crowns on there heads, yet in the real world they would appear as horrible monstrosities.
    They acknowledged him as a spirit bender, and treated him as a comrade. Yet they also knew he was something much greater then that, they knew what he was, and what he would become.
    The Four Kings told him of there time, how they existed in a time long before bending even existed, right when humans were just getting off their feet. They were well respected by the First Lord of human beings whose name was lost even to them. The First lord granted them the status of Kings due to there foresight and impressive strategic skills. Yet a long time ago they fell to the darkness of the spirit world.
    They told Kudarei how they longed for human contact, for human connection, yet they were bound in the spirit world. Kudarei then told them how he was dieing, and he had no way of stopping his aging process. He didn't want to die, and he wanted to keep on helping people.
    So The Four Kings made a deal with him, a contract in fact which went as follows:

"The Four Kings serve The Anointed One, The Anointed One's Hearts serves The Four Kings. The Anointed One never withers, and The Four Kings never leave. Together they live, and together they die"

With this contract sealed and signed, The Four Kings would, in time, take Kudarei's soul in many years to come. With that, Kudarei awoke from his coma.

The Necromancer  

Waking from his coma several weeks later, Kudarei began his life as a Necromancer.
    He became strong, so very strong that he eventually became the ruler of the Energy benders in the High Mountains, and in the Hot Plains that would later be known as the Fire Nation. He became a powerful ruler over the energy benders for a time, and no one could oppose him as whoever tried to kill his men and women would just be brought back to life.
    He became strong with his Necromancy abilities, able to harness the power of all the souls he had ever absorbed through his scythe.
    His power became so great, that when combined with the spirits he could command, and the minds he could control, he realized himself that he needed to act on the contract of The Four Kings.  
    Kudarei was a good man up until the time he began the contract with The Kings. With his great power he still did the service of raising loved one's from the dead. Yet after all the years of doing it, no one ever changed. War still continued, people still hurt one another, and he saw no end to pain in sight.
    He ruled alongside with his father as he watched the chaos unfold, even his own father became a tyrant. Focusing only on Kudarei's power. Sheila, always still cared for Kudarei, she was about the only thing that kept his heart in the right place through out this time of ruling.

Yet time passed, and eventually Kudarei's contract came up. When it did, and his soul was taken from him, the shell that remained was...Some monster.
    Kudarei had achieved his goal, his illness was gone, he had all the years in the world to give to people. Yet in return, his souls was gone, and with that, his heart, followed by who he was as a human being.
    Kudarei began to grow a hatred for humanity over time due to there constant need for violence. Eventually, Kudarei abandoned the human world for a while and ventured off to the spirit world where he remained for many, many, many years.

He trained in his Necromancy in the spirit world, eventually coming out as a Master Necro bender upon the world after thousands of years later. His time in the spirit world taught him a lot about the world, he was able to watch it grow from where he was.
    Why did he stay for so long? Perhaps he was just tired of it all, who knows. All we know is that he built quite the life for himself, he had many wives, many son's and daughters, all of which he watched live and die from old age. He relished in his eternal life and lived it to the fullest. Until he eventually, after thousands of years took a more peaceful life and started his own tea shop buisness in several different nations and performed his necromancy in secret.
    Despite living a normal life now, his plans for the future are still unknown, yet with power like his, he was far from settling down and living a quiet life.  

Last edited by Jack Carver on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:17 am

'proved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:52 pm

After deliberation between Tsumi and myself, I have decided that this application is to be revoked, and the character is taken out of use until further notice. This application is severely op, as your character can never die--which, is something that counts as immortality and is only grantable in our cannon by the Spirit King or the Creator Spirits. Furthermore, this character is tied in to ripped off npcs that I had already disapproved myself.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Everything was changed accordingly so this should be good to go now.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Please take off the 'ageless' thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Really? I was told by Kouzai it wasn`t a problem and it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:16 pm

that was one of the main points we talked about, me and kouzai. I'll message him to verify, and look this over when i get back from school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:16 am

(I posted this in the mini chat box)

Tsumi, I think it was a few days ago, he checked over the whole app and stated that the only problems with the app were the Four Kings, and the soul transfer part. He looked over the ageless thing and mentioned it I remember and told me to edit that as well, which I did. The ageless thing itself wasn't the problem, it was that I made him immune to sickness along with that, It was fixed a while ago now though. So in other words, there was only those two things left that I edited that were left and are now fixed.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:58 am

I'm just gonna step in and say I have a shitty memory, and I don't remember what I said. But I did look over this, and I got one question. When you say ageless, do you mean he ages but he doesn't look old? Or he doesn't age at all, and therefore, stays young forever?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:33 am

It's neither really, he doesn't age at all, but he doesn't stay young. If you read the first weakness he's locked in a physical state of being old, he himself looks young, but his physical abilities aside from his skill with staff and his speed and reaction time is that of an old man.
Physically he's brittle and weak, just read the first weakness, it will explain it better then I just did here.

So yes he doesn't age, but the balance is that he isn't exactly thriving with that gift. He's as old as history, and while time won't kill him by itself, physically it hasn't treated him well. It's just like the first weakness states, a single hard punch could drop him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kudarei Mortis (Finished)   Kudarei Mortis (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kudarei Mortis (Finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next