Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_vote_lcapTamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_voting_barTamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_vote_lcapTamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_voting_barTamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal   Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:50 am

Name: Box O’ Fun.

Amount: Ten katanas and a box.

Type: They’re katanas. In a box. All you need for a good ol’ party.

Appearance: It’s a veritable smorgasbord of swords stuck in a box which only have their size and weight in common. That is to say they’re all around 20inches long (hilt included) and weigh about 13lbs. This makes them shorter, lighter and therefore somewhat flimsier than average. As far as looks go they range from straight bladed to highly curved. All of them are little more than a blade with cloth wrapped around where the handle usually is (think a really long shank).

The box is long, wide and deep enough to hold all of the sword with only their makeshift hilts popping out. The box itself is made out of wood with a leather strap for Tamura to carry like a bag.

Special Abilities: They cut things because they’re sharp. And because that’s what they were basically made to do. Also as far as katanas go they’re pretty light (light enough to be thrown about using Air bending) and definitely not unbreakable. Tamura has had to have many of them replaced over time.

Also every single one of those ten swords has a name. As a group they are “The Boys” or “The Dudes”. Plentiful. Cheap and expendable. It should be noted that she was very drunk when she named them. Their names are:

Bub the 12th.
Gorg the 4th.
Klun the 8th.
Pudge the 16th.
Kult the 5th.
Boo the 9th.
Nuck the 11th.
Moob the 1st (aka “The Mightyt”)
Fidiot the 7th.
Gumb the 18th (aka “The Wuss”)

Origin/History: They were forged by a multitude of rather burly blacksmith fellows with hammers and anvils and forges. Seriously these aren’t god given weapons of incredible supernatural prophetic power (quite the contrary actually). They’re sword. They go snickety snap and stuff that was in one piece is now in more pieces.

-----------------------------------------

Name: “Lady  Slice” and “Lady Cut” (often referred to simply as “Cut” or “Slice”). Also knows as “The Ladies” or “The Girls”. Rare. Beautiful and precious.

Amount: One “Lady Slice” and one “Lady Cut”

Type: katanas

Appearance: They are twin katanas of exquisite craftsmanship. Their blade length is 25inches and their hilt length is 11inches (bringing each weapon’s total length to 36inches). The weigh 17lbs each. The guards are gold-plated steel and the handles are wrapped in crimson cloth. Their sheaths are made of black wood reinforced with metal at the tip and base. Tamura wears both of them on her left hip.

Special Abilities: Not really a special ability, but these two katanas were so skilfully forged that despite being relatively light they retain incredible structural integrity and superb balance.

Origin/History: A gift from Xen Kao to his daughter Tamura and forged by a master smith from Ba Sing Se. These twin swords cost more than a pretty penny and were built especially for her and are tailored to her fighting style. They are light but surprisingly sturdy and of excellent quality.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal   Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Yep....Borderlands. Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Tamura Chinjuyu's Arsenal
Page 1 of 1