Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Frederic Wolf 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Frederic Wolf I_vote_lcapFrederic Wolf I_voting_barFrederic Wolf I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Frederic Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trackwolf
Novice
Novice
Trackwolf

Frederic Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Frederic Wolf   Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Frederic Wolf
Birthplace: Earth Kingdom
Current Residence: Southern Air Temple
Element: Water
Pets:
Weapons: Sword

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: NA
Blood type: NA
Hobbies: Looking at nature
Quirks: Keeps his silent
Family: Unknown
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has curly light golden brown hair, a few centimetres long and goes around his hear.
Eyes: Darken brown color and is slightly small for his head.
Height: 5’10
Clothes: An old fashion thresh coat that is blue. A red belt around his stomach. Lather black gloves that leaves that his finger expose. Fine coated gray pants that has small metal hidden beneath it. Lather thresh boats that are light but durable.
Skin: Rough tan skin
Body Type: Skinny build. Looks rather innocent but his stronger then he looks.
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Frederic has always been quite. Doesn’t do anything to get notice. He does have a hatred for people mostly for lack of human interaction. He does enjoy killing others for the reason that all he’s good at. He never had a sustain home, moved around when work was little causing him to like solitude. Yet he want more then all is a human friend to how he could protect, by seeing the wolves protecting the others wolves, where his last him comes from. He course he have trouble trusting other people. He does believe that human or creature that doesn’t want friends. He doesn’t seem to have compaction on killing others. He is simple minded since he never had education but was always a fast learner, such as learning to speak well, and learned the ability to lie. He use his innocent looks to deceive people to only kill them if the job ask him to also know to spread out his kill so no one could figure out what he did. He is ready to do any killing for money and food.
Personal Strengths: To devise foes with his innocent looks. Capable of taking out multiple foes quickly. Can live with very little. Can live in many different environment. Think by instinct.
Personal Weaknesses: Can’t read. Lack of human interaction. Lack of trust in people. Will do anything for survival (aka food or money for food). Thinks by instinct.
Hamartia: Can become uncontrollable violent.
Personal Hero: The wolves he saw protecting their young one.
Dreams and Ambitions: To be like the wolves, to have someone to protect.
Likes: Nature, solitude, animals, trees, forest environment
Dislikes: People, Urban areas, humans ways
Brief History: He was born in an earth kingdom village within the main land. His family where workers in a mine even if the mother was non-bender and the father was a water bender. At a young age, Frederic would go out in the forest since his parents could never stop arguing with each other. His father taught him on water bender and from his mother on everything else. He didn’t pay has much attention to his mother has he did to his father. At the age of 6, his parents didn’t return from work one day, Frederic was left alone for days on end. With no one knowing what happen to his parents, the village got to his house so they could find someone else to take care of him. To their surprise, he was nowhere to be found.
He run off thinking that his parents left him and lived in the woods for years killing animals to survive or defending himself against those who were hunting him. By the years come by, he started to steal form merchants. Got good at it. Of course by the age of 12, he was caught by an earth warrior he stool from him. The warrior tried to capture him but it end in Frederic killing him. Of such, he kept killing more, some for jobs he took up, others for his survival. He did see some wolves defending others wolves, to where he wants to do that, protecting others. He took up the name Wolf since he couldn’t remember his last name and in the names of those wolves. Of course he never fully understand why people would be against killing since he did it for most of his life. Everything he own was stooling witch isn’t much and has been moving around the Earth Kingdom until he got a boat to the air temples, were there were more jobs.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Frederic Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frederic Wolf   Frederic Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Approved.

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

Frederic Wolf
Page 1 of 1