Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_vote_lcapDubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_voting_barDubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_vote_lcapDubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_voting_barDubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse Empty
PostSubject: Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse   Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:56 am

NAME: Dubs/Duby
    NICKNAME:Sunny Muffins
    SPECIES: Wolf Horse
    APPEARANCE: This is a horse essentially with wolf like features to it. The coat of the beast is more course and thicket, with a roan shade of some white, grey, black and sandy colored hairs that all blend into one with some colors more concentrated in certain areas, The back legs of the beast are muscular and are hooved like a horse while the front two legs have large wolf paws in place of hooves. The mane and tail are thick; being black and white in color while the fur near the horses withers are longer and appears more 'fluffy'. the eyes of the horse are yellow like a wolf while the structure of the horses face and neck remain the same. The ears however look more wolf like.

PERSONALITY: Some people may be afraid of such a horse. However there really is nothing to be scared of. Duby is one hell of a curious animal. Yes, that could get him into trouble. If he sees a porcupine he will probably go say hi! then come back with quills in his nose. He is tough but that doesn't mean he's has a hard personality. No, he is probably one of the most friendliest animals out there. So friendly even Revvy has come to question if he's borderline stupid. He loves people and attention and isn't afraid to show it. Though another notable thing in his personality is that he isn't scared easily. Let it be loud noises, a bending battle or charging beasts Dubs wouldn't freak out or start rearing up. He does like to nibble on clothing but it takes a bit to prevok him into being harmful. Despite his overly friendliness Revvy trained the beast well to the point that he reacts to certain moves or shifts in weight; meaning no need for a saddle or bridle. However no newb can simply ride him like that because Duby wouldn't know what to do without the proper signals.
    BACKGROUND: -Explained in Revvy's History-
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse   Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:17 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Dubs; Revvy's Wolf Horse
Page 1 of 1