Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_vote_lcapDrakous Corlock (fire bender) I_voting_barDrakous Corlock (fire bender) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_vote_lcapDrakous Corlock (fire bender) I_voting_barDrakous Corlock (fire bender) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Drakous Corlock (fire bender)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Drakous Corlock (fire bender) Empty
PostSubject: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:49 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Drakous Corlock
    Birthplace: Vermillion City
    Current Residence: Shu jing Village
    Element: Fire
    Pets: None
    Weapons: Katana – Long black blade with a golden handle that has two dragon heads on the hilt.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: July 5
    Blood type: A
    Hobbies: Drakous loves drawing the nature, he gets his ideas about his black smith designs from nature and those around him. He can cook up a mean ramen as well as really good duck for events. Black Smithing is the best hobby he has.
    Quirks: When upset or annoyed his right hand tends to flinch just lightly once or twice. When embarrassed he pets his braid trying to hide his face.
    Family:
    Mother: Adaline Yakuto
    Father: Dragoon Corlock
    Siblings: Selene Corlock (dead) , Drigory Corlock (officer in the fire nation army)
    Fiance: Dissonantia Blossom
    Character Theme: So Long Sentiments

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Drakous hair is an earthy green color, that is long enough to teach his tailbone when not in his normal brain. Drakous normally has his hair in a braid that drapes over his left shoulder. Cheek length bangs that flow down how they want. His hair is tied at the end with a red ribbon that was his sisters.
    Eyes: they are wide with larger iris than normal. His eyes are a bright blue that almost match a crystal clear sea. His pupils are large making him look like he has those cute kitten eyes that makes people melt. But it is a birth defect that was passed down from his mother. He has trouble seeing far away due to it. So he wears square shaped black glasses with thing lenses.
    Height: 5’11
    Clothes: Drakous dresses in nice fitting clothing that are fitting for a noble when not working. He wears a white dress shirt that is untucked and a black long cotton coat over it that is half the time only done up by one button. He wears black pants that fit loosly. The bottom of the legs are stuffed into the top of his noble armored black knee high boots. During fights he wears black gloves so that he doesn’t get too dirty. His katana is tied to his back in a red sheath that his father made him for his sword.
    Skin: Pale skin, almost like the moon. His skin is rather smooth and sometimes causes him to be mistaken for a girl from a distance (70 yards)
    Body Type: Drakous is a tall man with wide shoulders, and a slender body. His chest and stomach are little toned that gives him a strong kind of look, but when clothed heavily he doesn’t look like much.
    Image:
    Drakous Corlock (fire bender) Tek515dccddd85f98644961
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Drakous is a kind man but does have a temper when upset. Being born of nobility, his father raised him in the courts and life of a normal noble child with his older brother and younger sister. But Drakous belives in hard work as well as being loyal to a fault to those he cares about. Though Drakous is sometimes thick headed on how to react to certain ways people are feeling, he stands by their side thick or thin. He has a problem with talking about his past at times, he loves bending fire to do his black smithing work which is how he channeled his anger as a child to build something from it. Believing that the world is cruel at times, he does his best to survive in it and make his family proud. Drakous at times doesn’t know when people are flirting with him, he is kinda blind to that at times.
    Personal Strengths:
    1. Black Smithing
    2. fire acerbates
    3. Sword fighting (katana)
    4. Keeping a level head in a crowd
    5. climbing
    Personal Weaknesses:
    1. Ocean – He is terrified of it and wouldn’t step foot in it
    2. Hard time controlling his temper when annoyed
    3. His fiancé and those he cares about, he would do anything for them
    4. Cats – is allergic to cats and hates them with a passion
    5. Cabbage – is allergic to cabbage and hate the smell of it. Always trying to avoid it
    Hamartia: His sight. Due to his large eyes, he has a hard time seeing far away which makes trouble for fighting when he doesn’t have his glasses. His hand flinches or flicks when angry or annoyed when standing still or standing listening to someone whom is making him angry. It means he wants to punch them and is about to.
    Personal Hero: His father Dragoon Corlock
    Dreams and Ambitions:
    Drakous has a dream to travel, and then get married and have a family to teach them like his father did. His biggest dream is to make a sword like no other that is stronger than any normal katana.

1. Sweets – he adorres sweets its one of his weaknesses when going to a new town
    2. Dogs and dragons
    3. Elders and children
    4. Swords
    5. traveling

Dislikes:
    1. Cabbage
    2. Stuck up people
    3. sour things
    4. Being called a girl
    5. board games

Brief History:
    Drakous was born to a very wealthy family in the fire nation capital and raised in Shu Jing village to help his mother’s health. Drakous is the middle child of three children, his oldest brother is a soldier in the fire nation ranks, and his sister is being trained to be a lady with Drakous’s best friend Dissonantia. Drakous loved to explore the areas around the small village with his best friend and little sister when he wasn’t in training or studying. They would climb waterfalls and enjoy the nice days during the summer. But one trip Drakous made with his father and brother over the waters, Drakous was knocked over board by accident while rough housing with his older brother. He was surrounded by large watery shark beasts. His brother and father saved him the best they could, but Drakous got a deep fear of the ocean after that.
    When he got back to the village, Drakous would never go on another trip over the waters with his family again. Drakous began to devolope a bad temper when he was six years old, causing some trouble as he would try and cause a fight with everyone. That was till his father got him into black smithing lessons with his fire bending when Drakous started showing skills of fire bending. It somehow channeled his anger, as his mother was thrilled at the thought of her son making fine mental and steel objects. When Drakous turned ten, he was betrothed to Dissonantia his best friend which he didn’t mind at the time. She always knew how to help his temper. As his temper slowly got under control over the years, he was getting more and more skilled with acerbates and black smithing even performing tricks for his family and their friends with swords or just small things.

When Drakous was thirteen, his other and sister went on a trip to the big city Vermillion City, which his little sister Selene had been looking forward to. Dissonantia went with them saying she was going for new metals and some new clothes. Drakous trained with his father on his public speeches and his fighting skills with fire. Three weeks after the females of his family left, Dissonantia was brought back with a bandage over her throat and tear stained eyes with little burns on her body. Adaline and Selene were killed on the trip home, Dissonantia was the only one that survived but barely. They were killed by an explosion from a man in Vermillion City that had a thing about making things explode. Drakous though went with his father and Dissonantia a couple weeks later to see the execution of the man that killed his mother and father. Without even blinking, he watched as the man was killed for his crimes for his family wasn’t the only one that suffered from loss. Drakous wished he had one more moment to speak with his mother and sister, to tell them how much he scared about them.
    Years passed, and he was still planning to marry Dissonantia whom was training to be a lady as well as a tea store owner. She had no voice, but he know how much she cared about him by how she acted and how she spelt her words in water at times. Drakous decided to travel from his home, taking Dissonantia with him since she wanted to learn more about different teas and be with him. The two are heading out towards the other parts of the country now, as he is out to learn more as well about sword making and to make a stronger sword.

Last edited by Singla on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Alright pretty good job! i like this, and im strict so its good to get praise from me.

But your birth place, and in your history, Kouzai is not a city. I believe the City you would be refering to is Vermillion City. That is the Fire nation Capital equivailant.

Go ahead and fix that, and i will look it over again.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:26 pm

fixed it

thank you, glad you liked it ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Also Fire nation or Imperial Vermillion Dragon Empire is closed for Nobles and Royalty. For what I have been told they are not accepting Nobles or Royalty, though I could be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Hmm I thought the rules said nobles are fair game. that royals and avatars are a no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:10 pm

The way that the character sounds, it is the offspring of a noble. Technically he cant be labled as a noble, but as a notable person in society. Nobility is secluded to cousin of Royalty, and high ranking in the army. Children from that dont really count unless you have royal blood.

Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:19 pm

ok i'll change the noble part. but I thought the rules said that as long as there are no ties to royals, one can be a noble. sorry I guess I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 pm

fixed no noble in it
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:26 pm

That's not true, we've allowed nobles who aren't related. There have been nobility in history that have been made nobles because they've been appointed. So, I'm allowing it. It's a noble of my nation anyway, you tehcnically shouldn't have been passing judgement on it, and you should've let me deal with it. Drakous, I'm allowing you to be nobility.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:42 pm

oh sorry but thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drakous Corlock (fire bender)   Drakous Corlock (fire bender) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drakous Corlock (fire bender)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next