Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_vote_lcapA quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_voting_barA quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_vote_lcapA quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_voting_barA quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jhenko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Jhenko

A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} Empty
PostSubject: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Jhenko was walking through the village with her small pet cub polar-bear-tiger walking infront of her. Occasionally falling down and standing back up, the small cub dubbed 'Ouni' walked. The girl looks around them at her village. Quiet sure, but still home to her. This is why she wanted to travel, see places. But. . .  Eh. That can wait. For now they were heading out for some quiet fun.

Walking outside of the village the cub makes loud mewing sounds as it romps before the girl, making her giggle. They were on their way to the ocean, mostly to fish. She brough Ouni along because, well, he loved the raw fish. It was like a treat for him! They reach the sea, the girl sitting down at the side. She always loved water, the way it moved, the way it was everywhere, everything about it made her love her bending even more.

She would move her hands out before her, then moving them upwards to form a thin line of water. She drops it almost imediatly, sighing. The small cub climbs into her lap and rolls onto its back, tilting its head and looking at her. The girl giggles, petting the cubs stomache while it purrs loudly. This was what she loved, but it got awfully lonely out here.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Jin had made another journey down to the Southern Tribe from the Northern no real reason for it , just kind of wanted to wander down again. Maybe he'd visit some of the masters he usually trained with while he was there. He wasn't quite sure what he was going to do yet. 

Jin leaned over the edge of the boat he was being ferried over on, looking at the approaching frozen shore. Apparently some odd wind-stream blew them off course of the village docks where they were supposed to have ended up. They were a mile or two off from the Tribe's main village.  The ship slowed and dropped anchor a ways away from the shore. The captain came out to where Jin was at the bow. 
     "Can't go too much closer." The captain said " Don't know how shallow it'll be once we get closer. Don't want to beach or sink ourselves on the ice. I'll send the first mate with you in one of the row-boats to get you to the shore. Sorry we couldn't get you closer to the docks, that wind got us off course a little bit last night and we've gotta head back as soon as we get you to shore." 
     "It's alright, Captain." Jin said with a grin. " I'm used to walking a lot. Thank you for the ride over." 

With that Jin jumped over the side and froze himself a ramp to slide down on. He walked over to the row-boat that was waiting for him. After several minutes of rowing, Jin was on the shore of the south pole. With the hood of his coat up he gave a wave to the captain on the ship before turning on his heel and starting towards the Southern water tribe. 

After about 30 minutes of walking Jin spotted something in the distance. At first he really couldn't tell what it was but then as he got closer it started looking more like a person sitting on the ground. After a little while more of walking he could see it was a child. Soon enough he could hear giggling coming from the child as well as see there was also some sort of animal there too. 
"Hello!" He said approaching with a friendly smile. " You wouldn't happen to know how close the Southern is from here would you?" 
Back to top Go down
Jhenko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Jhenko

PostSubject: Re: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:26 pm

The girl looks up, looking first infront of her, then behind her. Eventually spotting the man. The small cat on her lap, Ouni, Lifts its head up slightly. It uses its paw to poke the girls stomache, trying to get her to pet it again. She looks down, petting the small animal before placing a hand on its rump and one on its head and lifting it up. She stands up, looking towards the man. She leands the cats head on her shoulders, placing a hand just above her eyes to shade them. She smiles slightly, a white mist coming from her mouth.

"Hello. Yes, I know how to get back. I live there." She yells over, removing her hand from her forehead to wave to the man. She walks forward, pushing up slightly on Ouni. The cat digs its claws into her shoulder to keep a steady balance, and turns its head to face the man. "You from our sister tribe?" She was guessing, but his attire gave her a slight tip. She contiues walking until she is a few feet away.

"Im Jhenko, Whats your name?" She would pause in waiting to see if she would get a name, then walk away. "The tribe's this way. Its a bit of a walk so, I hope your okay with that."
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:09 pm

The child he had approached turned out to be a girl. At first she seemed confused where he was, but once she got herself oriented she spoke up confirming that she knew how to get to the Southern. She came closer holding her cat looking critter up by her shoulder. She asked if he was from the sister tribe. " Yes." Jin replied " I'm from the Northern. I've been here a few times before, but the boat I was on this time got blown off course and let me off further down the shore from here." 

The girl introduced herself as Jhenko. After asking for who he was. " Jin. nice to meet you." he got out as Jhenko turned and started walkin explaining that it was quite a walk. " I don't mind walking at all." He said catching up to her. "Though I'm interested as to why you're all the way out here?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Jhenko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Jhenko

PostSubject: Re: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 pm

She turned her head towards him, Listening to him speak. She shrugs slightly, moving the small cat up on her shoulder. It gives a soft mew, nuzzling its head against her hood. THe girl chuckles to herself, moving a gloved hand to pet its head. Hearing Jins question she smiles slightly.
"I was out to practice bending. Im capable sure, but I still need to practice. I was try to fish too but,  my family has enough fish to last us until tommorow. Maybe even some for you if you get hungry." She smiles, chuckling as small wisps of white smoke waft from her mouth. 

Her small cat begins to mewl loudly, wanting down and off of the ride Jhenko was giving to it. The girl pauses, crouching down and placing the small cat onto the snow. It begins to walk ahead of them, well walking was a nice word; it was more or less leaping over snow and crashing down. Jhenko giggles, moving forward. "What about you? Why are you coming from our sister tribe?" She tilts her head slightly, turning back to glance at him. Walking forward she quietly removes a glove from her right hand, and uncaps a water husk sitting on her back. Moving a hand from the husk to the open air a small line of water would flow after her hand.

She would move the water about in the air idly, almost like she was simply perfecting a trick. Moving it around she takes in a breathe, then releasing it quietly. She takes in a deeper breath, moving her left hand up to her mouth and moving it back slightly as she breathed outwards. A white, icy mist would spread from her mouth onto the water. It would ice over slightly, becoming hard but still water filled. She smiles at her work, holding it in her hand to gaze at.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Jin listened to Jhenko's explanation. "Ah, an aspiring bender." He said. "If you'd like I could probably help you catch a few fish." he offered, " Unless you need to get back."  He walked for a  little bit looking along the edge of the ice looking for a spot that might be good for bender-fishing off of.

Then Jhenko asked about why he was here. He shruged "I'm actually kind of just wandering. I might train with some people while I'm here. See if anything's happening. See what options pop up." He talked while watching Jhenko playing around with some water from the husk on her back.  "Why not use the water that's around you?" He motioned to the snow that was quite literally all around them. He dropped his right hand extending all but his pinky finger (which wasn't quite visible due to his three fingered gloves) pointing to the ground. He then brought up his hand in a sort of arc to where it was in front of him. Pulling up a small mass of snow from the path they were walking. He briefly extended his fingers then brought them back in melting the snow into liquid form. " Whats your goal for bending anyways?" He said moving the water around in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Jhenko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Jhenko

PostSubject: Re: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:07 am

She thinks for a moment, sighing slightly. "Im not the best at making something else into water. I can make water into ice, but vise-versa is a bit more difficult. At least for me it is. Dont ask me why I have no idea, I think its the way the moves are? I dunno." She shakes her head, giving a sigh. The usual white mist expelling from her mouth as she does so.

The smal cat walking before them pauses his romp, looking around with a soft kitten mewl. The girl blinks slightly, kneeling down onto her right knee and making a soft clicking sound. The small cat moves back towards the girl as she picks him up. "Ouni here is still a little kit, when he gets bigger he'll be able to take on almost anything."

At the question of her bending purpose she gives a small shrug. "Mastery. Its one of my dreams. Another is to be nomadic for a while before settling down." She contiues her walk forwards towards the tribe, petting the small kittens head until it purrs with happiness. "What about you, huh? what are you going to do with your bending?"
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Jin listened to all of Jhenko's replies. " It can take a while to get a hold of." He said. " But you've got a while to do that. You're still pretty young." He said looking down at her. " But water can come in many forms. The liquid like it is here, the solid that you see within ice, and the air form which you can see when you breath out here." He said exhaling a large breath up in the air. " It's one thing that changes. Try thinking of it as one thing that you mold into its different forms." he said taking the mass of water in front of him and bringing it to his chest where he put his hands palms facing each other over the water like he were holding a ball. Then he pulled his hands away in opposite directions closing his fingers towards a meeting point amongst themselves like jelly fish, towards each other. As he did this the water extended following each hand as if Jin were working it like clay. He tightened his fingers on their centered meeting point, focusing on condensing the water into ice. And slowly the water turned into a sharp spear of ice. 

He grabbed the stick of ice in his right hand and put it to the ground like a walking stick. Jin looked down at the small kitten as Jhenko talks about him getting bigger. "I'll bet." Jin said. " Wouldnt want to run into a full grown one of those in the wild." he commented looking from Jhenko to the kitten and back again. 

He then listened to her goal. " Oh, so you're kind of like me." He said. Then she asked him what his aim was. " Well, right now i'm travelling around trying to experience many of the amazing things that happen within the different nations. Im trying to get to festivals, celebrations, whatever, be a part of them and learn more about the people who celebrate them." he explained. " As for my bending, I'm pretty advanced right now, but still training towards mastery usually my travels are between visits to the North, my home and here in the South training with masters from both. I also try and study other bending styles and see what parts are similar and see if I can incorporate parts of their styles into my bending." 
Back to top Go down
Jhenko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Jhenko

PostSubject: Re: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:12 pm

She would pet the small kit on its head as seh walks, listening to the man. He did seem to know more than her, maybe a bit more than most people in the tribe. She turns her head as he begins to speak of bending. She blinks slightly. In the air. . . How does that work. She took in a deep breathe, and exhales. The white smoke floating from her mouth towards the empty air. She blinks for a moment, then nods a bit.

She turns her head towards him, watching his bending movements. She almost mimics them slightly, but not actually doing so. She needed to practice that later on. But for some reason, the idea of water being everywhere gave her a feeling of being nothing. She shivers. At least darkness isnt everywhere. She might panic if that was true.

Ouni gives a soft mewl, crawling onto her head. She giggles, the cat laying down on the hood of her over coat.  "Tired already Ouni?"  She walks forward, nearing the pole. "Hey, theres the outer wall. You see it over there?" She raises a hand, pointing to the wall that was approaching them it seemed. "Maybe you can stay for dinner? My mom makes a mean bowl of noodles."
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:34 pm

He kept walking along side Jhenko, then she said something about the outer wall. "Huh, Oh, Yeah." He said following where her finger was pointing to. They walked a little further before she mentioned something about dinner. "Possibly, If it isn't too much trouble." He replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}   A quiet afternoon {Open to all!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet afternoon {Open to all!}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next