Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_vote_lcapHakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_voting_barHakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_vote_lcapHakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_voting_barHakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion Empty
PostSubject: Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion   Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion 1a3e91ca-9bc9-4a31-88e3-64159fa226be_zps23d1d4a5

Name: Haukurou

Species: Brown Bear Wolf

Appearance: Too the typical passerby, Hakurou would just appear as a large mangy dog. But in all actuality  he is part Brown Bear, and Part Wolf. Having the shorter snout, large powerfull paws, and heavy tuffs of fur that the typical Brown Bear posses's. But his body type, long ear's and tail, are that of a Wolf.

Hakurou isn't just the average size of a wolf either He was gifted with the incredible size of a bear as well. Not as large as a horse, but definitely bigger then the normality of a Wolf. Kaige doesn't see him as a mount, like most would, he is actually a companion, and a fellow fighter along side his friend.

Personality: Loyal, Proud, Tenacity. These are just a few words that can be used to describe Hakurou's behavior. As a Animal, he definitely shows the ferocity of his species. Both the Wolf and the Bear being powerful and frightening creatures. 

But also, like the wolf, he has a sense of loyalty to those that mean something to him. Kaige, his companion and friend for 4 long years is the only one he could think of like a friend.

Finally, a part of him holds a bit of regal sense. Hakurou is proud of himself. Knowing his strength in battle, and how none could oppose him. He views weaklings as something that he doesn't have the time for. But because of this pride, he is open to many challenges, some, which could be trouble for him.

Background: (( I have yet to create Kaige Kiryuno yet, but i plan too. It will tell how he met Hakurou in Kaige's history. ))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion   Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Ready to approve?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Hakurou || Kaige Kiryuno's Companion
Page 1 of 1