Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_vote_lcapPephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_voting_barPephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_vote_lcapPephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_voting_barPephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] Empty
PostSubject: Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion]   Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Name: Pephennas Gilrin

Nickname: Phe

Species: Panther-cat

Appearance:
Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] Panther%20(Moonglow)

Personality: Phe is is protective of Ela, her master. She is quiet a nice animal but she hates Elarangs Dispiteful step mother. That was the only women Phe had ever tried to bite with in the family. The stepmother demanded that the beast be killed but Both elarang and Her father disagreed. Ela knew that Phe was only protecting her after Her step mother had hit her.

Background: It's been many years since Elarang had been alone. It wasn't until she got Pephennas for when she started to love again. Pephannas, or Phe, is a large Panther-cat. Elarang recieved her from her father as he has recieved it from a member of the side family. She gracefull accepted it but it was all an act at first. Then over the course of 3 years, Ela and phe began to become best friends and love one another deeply. Ela was all that mattered in Phe's life and the same for Ela in her life.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion]   Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Pephennas Gilrin (Phe) - Complete [Elarang's Companion]
Page 1 of 1