Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lydia Mantos 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lydia Mantos I_vote_lcapLydia Mantos I_voting_barLydia Mantos I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lydia Mantos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hey!!
Novice
Novice
Hey!!

Lydia Mantos Empty
PostSubject: Lydia Mantos   Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:19 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Lydia Mantos
    Birthplace: Dark Bender State
    Current Residence: Dark Bender State

Rank: Dark Lord's cousin on his mothers side.Also training to be a Dark Bender

Element: Dark

Pets: An aqua coloured dragon named Sofia. (If this is accepted I'll write it up)
    Weapons: Nothing as she is only studying the basics of Dark Bending.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 17th of July
    Blood type: B
    Hobbies: She likes playing with her friends, visiting her cousin, Playing with Sofia (If accepted) and practising Dark Bending
    Quirks: She has hair that can change colour depending on the heat. 
    Family: Her father. Ching Mantos and her cousin who is the future Dark Lord (Lol, only people I know Very Happy )
    Character Theme: Keep Holding On Avril Lavigne because when something goes wrong she always tries to keep up hope and has faith that she'll make it through it.
    |APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair is usually a dirty blonde colour, its straight and reaches half way down her back. She also wears a small felt bow to pin her fringe, which rests at the side, back so it doesn't get in her face.
    Eyes: Her eyes are bright blue. They are wide and beautiful with a light green surrounding her pupil.
    Height: around 2'1 (Don't really know the average height of a 7 year old?)
    Clothes: She wears a silk,black dress with ruffles. Black smooth tights and black, shiny shoes.
    Skin: She has smooth pale skin.
    Body Type: She has the same body tye as a normal 7 year old.
    Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mKyBwPnriwI/UZ1EcGznsJI/AAAAAAAAOCI/D4qn7sf1Dls/s640/IMG_3876.JPG
    |CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: She is a cute, sweet girl who loves to bring out the best in people. She is also very funny as she makes lots of funny jokes towards everyone and tries her best to cheer everyone up and have fun.

The bad sides of her personality is that she has a bad temper and she blows up every time she doesn't get her own way or doesn't get something she wants. When she gets tired she can be very cranky and angry and gets mad at anyone who tries to talk to her. When it comes to competition she wants to be the best, she always bosses everyone about but mostly she is a sweet girl.
    Personal Strengths: She is small so she can hide very well, she is very sly and sneaky and is very clever for her age.
    Personal Weaknesses: Not very strong, can't swim yet, can't handle weapons, can't do hand to hand combat.
    Hamartia: She thinks people will let her down easily because she's only young.
    Personal Hero: Her cousin as she knows he will be the dark lord in the future.
    Dreams and Ambitions: She dreams of completely mastering Dark Bending
    Likes: Playing with friends, Her cousin, Playing with Sofia, daydreaming, going outside.

Dislikes: Being bossed around, having to stay in her room, being bored. (All I could think of)

Brief History: Lydia's father is the uncle of the  Dark Lord, she has known this since she was 4 years old and enjoys going to see him. She loves to practise her dark bending because she always dreams of mastering it. One day, when she was 3 years old, she was outside playing, she found a little egg. It had little blue spots and she took it home. 1 month later it hatched and grew into an aqua dragon. She called it Sofia (If this is accepted I'll type it up)

She loves to play with Sofia all the time. But mostly loves being outside with her friends. One day her friends and her went out into the woods and found a golden ring. Lydia put it on and saw the ruby gemstone inside. This became her favourite thing until when she was 5 Sofia swallowed it. Lydia has no knowledge of her mother but she is still curious and determined to find out.

When she was 6 she ran away after not getting the pet she wanted, she ran off into the woods alone and sat down sobbing and crying. She heard a movement and quickly turned her head in the direction of the noise. She saw a dark shadow run off and began to get scared. She breathed heavy as she looked around the dark woods. Before she knew it she felt a grab on your shoulder and heard a man's voice "You're coming with me," He pulled her up and dragged her deeper into the woods. She took a good look at the man, He wore a black hat, jacket, top, bottoms and shoes "What are you doing?" She asked sobbing, her voice quivering with fear "Taking you away," He said with an evil grin. She was dragged off to an abandoned house with another man outside it. He looked exactly the same as the one who dragged her off. The man tied her to a chair outside the house as he talked to the other man. She looked around and saw her friend Jake peering out from behind a tree with a sword. Her ran past the men silently and cut her free. They ran into bushes before the men realised she was gone. As they looked for her they both ran and escaped the 2 men. Crying, afraid and shaking Lydia ran back to her father. This is how she got her greatest fear, which is the woods. 
Back to top Go down

Lydia Mantos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia Mantos   Lydia Mantos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:23 pm

APPROVED!!!

Well Done!!! I think we are all excited to get a post with you done. Enjoy your new character!! You should probably get a app for Sofia up in the pet section as well ^^
Back to top Go down

Lydia Mantos
Page 1 of 1