Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_vote_lcapLydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_voting_barLydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_vote_lcapLydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_voting_barLydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lydia Hotaru(Done for now)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) Empty
PostSubject: Lydia Hotaru(Done for now)   Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:34 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Lydia Hotaru
    Birthplace: Vermillion Dragon Empire Colonies of the Fire Nation
    Current Residence: Now, still the colonies, after time skip, Vermillion City post time skip
    Occupation: Now, be a toddler, After the time skip, be an elemental warrior
    Element: Fire
    Pets: None
    Weapons: none

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: February 18th
    Blood type: B-
    Hobbies: She doesn't have many yet, they will come soon. After the time skip she enjoys making mischeif and seeing the world
    Quirks: He the ability to get in trouble no matter
    Family: Father- Aruko Hotaru(Fire bender). Mother-Sharon Hotaru(Non-bender). Brother- Kaede Hotaru
    Character Theme: Couldn't think of one.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: At two she leaves her hair in the style her mother put's it in. After the time skip she keeps her blonde hair, which usually lies just past her shoulders, up in a ponytail and out of her eyes. Her bangs are choppy though, as she usually cuts them herself now.
    Eyes: He green eyes are bright and full of a mischievous and adventurous spirit.
    Height: She's a two year old, so she's barely three feet tall. She's over 5 foot tall after the time skip.
    Clothes: Her mother tries to dress her in frilly dressy things. She would much rather wear pants and a baggy short sleeved shirt, easier to move and bend in. The clothes she wears away from her family are usually bland and boring in color. They're for comfort, no appearance.
    Skin: Her finger tips are calloused from the burns she got playing with fire before she learned she could bend and the back of her hand has a faint red mark from the discipline by ruler she received by her mother.
    Body Type: As a two year old...she's built like a two year old. After the time skip she has a relatively thin but toned body. She's built more like a runner or gymnast, not a real fighter.
    Image:Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) Tek51a352ca5a3049707500

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Even though she's only two she has quite the free spirit. Since she just recently learned to crawl she's been doing it a lot, trying to find new places for her to stumble into. This spirit of adventure will continue throughout her childhood and into her teen years. She also has a habit for mischief and a fascination for fire.

Then there's the fear of blood. She wasn't always afraid of the stuff. At one point it was just red liquid that came from wounds. At some point though she saw something that triggered her mind to forget all of it. When she's asked why she just breaks down at the site of blood, she just starts to break down just the same. Just the sight of the stuff makes her break down and blubber like a baby. It eventually get's to the point where she literally just shuts down, eyes glazing over and her voice becoming distant.
    Personal Strengths: Likes fire, free spirit.
    Personal Weaknesses: Has the tendency to get in trouble, That free spirit, overly friendly.
    Hamartia: She is deathly afraid of blood.
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be the greatest fire bender ever, to get away from her mother.

Likes: Fire, Adventure, Mischief, getting away from her mother, bending with dad, spending time with Kaede.

Dislikes: Her mother's constant pestering, getting caught, Royalty, Bugs, blood

Brief History: Her mother was just a poor girl from the colonies, dreaming to go to the big city and live the life of luxury. Lydia's father was a low ranking man of the law in the justice system of the Phionex Empire. He was high enough for Lydia's mother's vision of luxury, but low enough for people to still look down at him. Lydia's mother threw herself to this man, not even knowing who he was or that he was a bender. The two fell in love and eventually Lydia was born, two minutes after her brother Kaede. They lived in the colonies for the first few years of the twin's life, as that is where her father was needed. Her mother felt like a queen, and made sure that Lydia looked like a princess, which Lydia hated, even as a toddler. She took the most pleasure with her father. He thought early on that Lydia would be able to bend like he could, especially with her fascination with fire. Of course, that same fascination get's her scolded by her mother. She was close with Kaede, after all, he was her older brother,

And now, for the history that hasn't happened...yet.

As Lydia grew older, her mother continued to coddle and spoil her, yet her father became some what more laid back, despite his continued position in the legal department. When Lydia was about seven, her existing love of fire finally developed into fire bending, something her father had also shown her that he could do in secret. Her mother hated this new found power her precious daughter now possessed, and actually was even more protective of Lydia, while at the same time showing real affection to Kaede. This was a difference her mother pointed out. Her mother made it clear that she wanted to protect Lydia from the scary fire, and that she loved Lydia's brother like a real child. By the time she was 13 she was fed up with it. She managed to get her father to teach her fire bending in secret. These secret training sessions went on for a couple years till her mother found out. Lydia's mother went berserk and after the fight Lydia ran away, and strangely Kaede(who never really showed much care for Lydia anymore) went with her. The twin's have been running away for a while now. Missing her father, but not wanting to go back to her mother.

Last edited by mistdrake on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Hotaru(Done for now)   Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:43 pm

I know she is only two, and it is a bit hard, but can you put in one more paragraph for personality. It would kinda make up for the short history that i will let you get away with. Just four more sentences please.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Hotaru(Done for now)   Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:51 pm

.....or, if you just want to get it all out of the way, just write the rest of the history, but specify that it'll be up-to-date after the time skip Razz
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Hotaru(Done for now)   Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:55 pm

Ok, added more history and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Hotaru(Done for now)   Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Approved, i like it, well done. ^^ i cant wait to see her in the plot. Good luck with the character development, especially with the blood thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Hotaru(Done for now)   Lydia Hotaru(Done for now) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lydia Hotaru(Done for now)
Page 1 of 1