Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDrago Kantura  - Page 3 I_voting_barDrago Kantura  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDrago Kantura  - Page 3 I_voting_barDrago Kantura  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Drago Kantura

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Drago Kantura  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago Kantura    Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 am

Leosan123 wrote:
Drago Kantura  - Page 3 Anime-boys-100027
|BASICS|
Name: Drago Kantura
Birthplace: light nation
Current Residence: wanderer
Element: light, fire/lightning
Pets: N/A
Weapons:
a Large wide black blade: Dragoon Blade x1
Abilities:
blood lightning: shot of electricity that has a voltage 15 times more than normal lightning
light flame: a shining flame that doessn't turn off however it can't burn anything (used as a distraction)
flash step: teleport anywhere with light within a 20 meter range however its takes alot of focus and energy could do it once every 4-7 mintes
light step: can teleport only towards objects created from light This takes less energy anf focuscould do it once every minute
electro-location
blood undead: by surrounding him self with blood lighting in a form of a skeleton
electric sphere: a sphere made of electricity
shock wave sphere: by compressing light into a ball, when it hits an object it will send a shockwave of energy
Lightning web: instead of firing lightning in a straight line, drago fires a wide shot of low voltage electricity (used to stun a large group)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 3/15
Blood type:A+
Hobbies: drawing

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has very dark spiky hair.
Eyes: hazel
Height:6 ft
Clothes: he wears a black collared shirt and black pants. he also waers a dark blue scarf. he has a black bladed sword attacked to his side. (the other weapons are in his bag)
Skin: smooth pale skin
Body Type:muscular but skinny

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:He has two different personalities:
when he is with his friends he is very gentle and kind, and gets ct off in his sentence alot. he usually is quiet and is very confident.
however if in a battle he takes control of the situation, in every plan he makes, he prefects it. He never allows his friends to get hurt no matter what.
Personal Strengths:physical strength, speed, darkness,high stamina, flexibility
Personal Weaknesses: afraid of blood, esily looses his temper, takes chances too much
Personal Hero: his master
Dreams and Ambitions: to live a normal life and stay away the royalty, save his cousin

Likes: sweets, helping, reading bending scrolls,  cleaning his weapons, his cousin

Dislikes: seeing his friends hurt in any way or form, lairs, snakes, Criminals

Brief History:
Drago is Leo Kantura's first cousin, and is his role model. most of his personality came from him. Drago's parents died in as royal guards when someone attempted to assassinate the king. Leo then took care of Drago at the age 5. Drago learnt basic fire bending from his cousin at the age 7, Drago started his training with his cousin. however when Drago became 10 his cousin disappears, and rumors started spreading that he was either captured or left for something extremely important.
Drago still kept training and promised to find his cousin. drago learnt how to use a legendary for of lightning, red or blood lightning. it happened when a bull was racing towards him and he shocked it accidentally to a crisp.
[/quote]
[/quote][/quote]

Last edited by Leosan123 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Drago Kantura    Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:01 pm

ok, so your teleporting skill is in order, BUT you seem to have added another skill that does exactly what we made you correct. It seems like it's trying to be balanced, so make it a ONE minute cooldown for teleporting toward something made of light, and i'll be ok with it.

Also, what exacly does the 'blood undead' skill do, other than give you a lightning skeleton?
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago Kantura    Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:31 pm

it also protects my body from physical and some other bending attacks. also i can fire lightning bolts from the skeleton it self. also i fixed the app
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Drago Kantura    Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:22 am

So, I'm pretty sure it should be fine, though as a quick comment (you don't have to fix this), one of my characters also uses black lightning. Perhaps they could have a training session together?

Anyway, i'll leave this to Lindsey to approve.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: Drago Kantura    Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:43 am

Alright bro I'm sorry but I really want you to scrap this character. You have been told multitudes of times to change things and you only added more stuff that us admins have yet again told you to change. Either drop the whole blood lightning thing, it makes no sense, or just stop modifying this creation and leave it unapproved. This character how you have it is quite overpowered. Any admin may counteract my decision if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drago Kantura    Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:39 am

Let Kouzai look at it, i dont want to deal with it anymore. Your right, it is Over Powering for a young bender. But whatever. I dont care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drago Kantura    Drago Kantura  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drago Kantura
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3