Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tsubaki Kiryuno 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_vote_lcapTsubaki Kiryuno I_voting_barTsubaki Kiryuno I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tsubaki Kiryuno I_vote_lcapTsubaki Kiryuno I_voting_barTsubaki Kiryuno I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tsubaki Kiryuno

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tsubaki Kiryuno Empty
PostSubject: Tsubaki Kiryuno   Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:44 pm

|| ::TSUBAKI KIRYUNO:: ||

Tsubaki Kiryuno SouryuuAsukaLangley2401349967_zps162a59ac

|BASICS|

Name: Tsubaki Kiryuno

Birthplace: Dark Nation

Current Residence: Nomad, so her home is anywhere and everywhere, however she prefers to stay in the Dark Nation Continent.

Rank: Noble ( Niece to Skye Shir, Future Queen of Dark Nation ) || Bender, Not Master Rank, but Very Experienced.

Element: Spirit Bender / Air Bender

Pets: ( These are not actual physical pets, these are spirits that Tsubaki has often summoned from the spirit world to come to her aid, by doing so they have grown fond of the girl, and she has a bond with them. )

|| Chaos ||

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

- Chaos is a large spirit that lives up to her name. With a bipolar personality like Haybai, she can be the meaning of destruction and death. But if her needs are fulfilled, she is protective by nature. Chaos takes up the form of a very large white and black wolf. Her angry and darker side changing her appearance, by causing her eyes to change to a bright red.

Chaos's form represents alot of her personality. Like a wolf, she is loyal and strong heart ed, but she can also be cruel, and destructive. A very powerful being, she doesn't possess many spiritual powers, other than her size and physical strengths.

|| Sinikka ||

Spoiler:

- Sinikka is more of a peaceful spirit. Befriending Tsubaki on a more feeling based bond, unlike Chaos who involuntarily imprinted on the girl more or less. His form, is of a large burning blue Phoenix, a beautifull sight to those that can see him. Which at this point, after summoning, only Tsubaki can. She summons Sinikka for guidance and wisdom, while she will summon Chaos for nearly the exact opposite.

Sinikka's personality represents mind strength rather than physical, pushing Tsubaki to strengthen her mental attributes more than her strength in fighting.

--------------------------------------------------------

Weapons: Tsubaki's only weapon is a large ivory carved Boomerang ( alot like Sango's on Inuyasha ). It is nearly as tall as the girl, standing 7 inches shorter than her. The Boomerang is surprisingly light, because it is carved from Ivory, which is durable, but very porous so its almost hollow. Which makes manipulating it easy. This weapon compliments her Air Bending very well as she can control it's trajectory, impact and speed with her Air Bending.

The edges of the boomerang have been inserted with a sharpened steel blade edge so that they can cut through objects. Such as wood, or some stone, or people or cloth. Cannot cut through metal objects.

Spoiler:

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: May 29th

Blood type: O-

Hobbies: Working with her hands, Martial Arts, Eating

Quirks: Blind in one Eye, Her eye color didn't vanish in her blind eye, only faded, so it is hard to notice she is blind in that eye when she doesn't wear her eye patch.

Family:

Father :: Asato Kiryuno || Spirit and Air Bender || - Asato, a humble and pieced together man. His motive's in life are 100% different from Arlania's. Why they fell in love is a mystery itself. Perhaps she grew fond of the idea of finally sitting down. He taught the woman patience and tranquility, opposed to destruction. Her mind set was drilled into her from birth, and a change triggered as she met this man who had no ambition to fighting.

Spoiler:

Mother :: Arlania Shir - Kiryuno || Water Bender || - Arlania, a strong warrior that served the Dark Nation her entire life. She is a powerful water bender and hopes to see her children grow up to be just as strong as she was. Hating the fact of settling down, after their birth she was immediately up and about planning their training program. While Asato declines that idea. He plans on taking Tsubaki along with him to the temples for separate training.

Spoiler:

Twin Brother :: Kaige Kiryuno || Air and Water Bender ||  Tsubaki's real true one and only friend. They grew up hand in hand and told each other everything. Even though they are birth twins, they do not resemble each other completely. Kaige taking after their mother, while Tsubaki looks like their father. Kaige has one Red Eye, and one Blue Eye. A weird twin defect. It is unknown where he got his Red Eye from, as Arlania's are grey in color, and Asato's are blue green.

Kaige was always viewed as Tsubaki's true father figure, as he always tried to look after her. Yes they were the same age, but he had a calm and gathered thing about him, while Tsubaki was wild and free. Even throughout growing up, their personality differences either complimented each other, or separated them. Tsubaki becoming a bounty hunter and solider for hire, while Kaige joined the Dark Nation Army, serving his Aunt, who will be future queen of the Dark Nation, following his mother's footsteps to become a strong warrior.

Spoiler:

Character Theme:  Carry On ~ Avenged Sevenfold

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Tsubaki has a bright Orange Rust colored hair. It is fairly long in length, reaching to about her lower back. She would rather it be a perfect straight and silky texture but unfortunately it curls a bit around the ends. and wisps around in a unruly fashion. Most of the time she will wear a hat, to not only keep her hair tamed, but to halfway hide her eye patch. Tsubaki will wear it up in a pony tail every now and then, usually only when it is hot and muggy outside.

Eyes: Tsu has blue eyes, they arn't a flashy bright color, or anything too noticeable. More of a soft darker blue. However her eyes are rather large. Even though she is blind in her right eye, it hasn't lost it's color all the way, only faded a bit. She only wears the eye patch as she feels like it is weird to open her eye and blink even though she cant see anything but blur's from it. Also the eye patch hides a pale scar around her eye. Its a soft pink pale color, and isn't too noticeable from far away.

Height: 5'4" Even though she is shorter than normal women her age, she is very feisty and will still put up a fight.

Clothes: Tsubaki likes to wear a full body jump suit like outfit. A bright red color with other designs on it. It is long sleeved and covers her whole body pretty much. She will leave it unzipped a bit to reveal a tank top underneath. However if it is cold she will wear a darker red vest that is made of a wool like material.

Skin: Not pale, but not super tan either. She has nearly flawless skin, a few pale scars here and there, but pretty much she doesn't mark up easily. Her face has a bit of a pink color to her cheeks that compliments her darker pink lips.

Body Type: At first glance, she just looks like a skinny short little girl, but her temper and additude make you look twice. Tsubaki has some curves on her, which are enhanced by her choice in outfit, however it is what she finds most comfortable.

Image:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Wild, free, and feisty. Those three words pretty much sum up the personality of Tsubaki. At least the personality you will notice when you first meet her. Defiantly a girl who will make an impression on you. That is, if you don't piss her off, cause if you do, that impression will be a physical one, not just a mental one.

Tsubaki has a golden heart, one that sticks to noble and good intentions, but sometimes she can get carried away and hurt those she doesn't intend to. With her job as a bounty hunter, and a solider for hire, she can often get herself into situations she would rather not be in. Using her spirit bending, she looks to her companions for some guidance, however, their directions don't always lead her through the best path, and she has to make dire decisions for not only her life, but those she loves.

Extremely loyal, she can be counted on whenever needed, no matter the problem. She prides herself on this. Along with her strong will and determination. She is constantly challenging herself. She see's her weaknesses as obstacles she will overcome, not as set backs that she cannot conquer. Tsubaki pushes herself to the brink every time, believing in herself and her ability, constantly gaining from it.

She can be a bit of a hot head, taking up any challenge not even thinking of the consequences. Jumping into situations before thinking. This is a big Harmatia for her. And being blind in one eye has created a bit of a problem in some cases.

Personal Strengths:
    - Determination
    - Air Bending
    - Martial Arts
    - Strength
    - Stamina

Personal Weaknesses:
    - Blind in one eye
    - Short
    - Attitude ( Hot headed and rushes into things )

Hamartia: Doesn't recognize her limits

Dreams and Ambitions: Too prove to the world that she isn't just a short wimp

- Arm Wrestling
    - Food
    - Exploring
    - Working Hard
    - Her brother
    - The Wind
    - Laying in Tall Grass
    - Swimming

Dislikes:
    - Being called Short or any other demeaning things
    - Spicy Food
    - Bugs, she isn't really a fan of creepy crawlies
    - Thunder and Lightning
    - Extremely Hot days
    - Tea

Brief History: Asato Kiryuno, a ambitious young explorer, who believes there is a balance in everything, sets in on the Dark Nation. Peering over the side of the vessel that carries him and his scrolls. A Air and Spirit Bender, he is very wise and attentive to the ways of the world. However, he is one of those people, who's appearance speaks against their personality. His long bright red hair, and rather sketchy out fit set against the idea of him being a Air Monk. It is true he leaned against tradition, traveling and practicing his Spirit bending, gathering information, and studying the culture of the world. His personality, doesn't quite say he cannot fight though. And today that would come in handy indeed.

As Asato stepped onto the docking port, he didn't realize his adventure into the Dark Nation would begin so soon. Giving off a glow he walked across the dock. The city didn't look so appeasing though. The Dark Nation Capital city, filled with remorse and suffering. The end of Dark Angel Dominion, the war that brought the end, left a scar on the land. The people looked heavy, and dark. The sunny day didn't even seem to scrap off the grey and sullen faces. At this point Asato had just about enough of the Dark Nation as he could get, and as he turned back to the docks, he found himself surrounded.

The Air Bender just greeted the four men and smiled. Each of the heavy and mean faces growing even more and more disturbing. They pressured Asato of course, pushing for money, or anything they could get from him. The red haired man just steadied his hand and refused. Bandits, being robbers, and thieves, and well just over all bad people, ambushed the man. They didn't like the idea of being told no, and figured violence solved everything.

Bodies clashed on top of one another, arms, and blades, and various weighted body parts bonded together in a pile, and what was sitting on top of that pile of men? A red haired Air bender, who had a smile on his face. Each man, rendered halfway unconscious, and with a bloody nose. Asato prided himself on his skill of evasion and knowing the human body very well. It is widely known tat if you force enough pressure on the nose upwards, it breaks and bleeds. So he sat on his pile of men, shaking his head.

Arlania Shir, A captain in the Dark Nation Army. A very skilled fighter who believes violence can solve most problems. A hit first, ask later kind of person. She has been trained as a fighter, and a strong willed women since birth. Her duty being drilled into her. Arlania's mindset will never falter. That is what she thought at least.

Arlania pushed past the people who gathered around the scene. Her eyes opening to witness a red haired man sitting on top of our large, burly men who were bleeding non stop from their nostrils. She smirked, so far she liked this guy, he had no sense of holding back, at least that is what she saw at first.

The captain detained him, questioned the man, and soon it came to her, that it was only self defense, that he wasn't a fighting type of man. Having no intention of killing or fighting for joy. He disgusted her to a certain point. They were completely different people, he felt like he could help her, and she felt like he could really use some blood shed training. She scoffed and he grinned. A odd pair.

Well i wont go into major details, but the two ended up falling in love, a weird connection, but some differences are made for each other, making the relationship stronger. But anyways, they got married, and as Shiki Game had left to retrieve Arlania's younger sister Skye, Arlania was about to give birth. Something no one thought would ever happen.

After seven hours of painfull labor, Tsubaki, and Kaige were given life. Twins. Twins that didnt resemble each other exactly but twins none the less. Tsubaki, soft tresses of bright red hair already covered her head, and her eyes sparkled with a soft blue. Traits of her father's genes. Kaige, he had his mothers dark midnight blue hair, but his eyes. Blue, like his fathers, but one was also bright Red. Like blood.

This concerned both Arlania ans Asato. However, he wasn't blind. Just a birth defect in a way, not even Arlania could heal it using water bending. Kaige was going to live with it for the rest of his life. And that he did. But im getting ahead of myself... After thier birth, Arlania had instantly decided thier fate. wanting them to become strong fighters and to be in the army, just like she was. But like me, Arlania was getting ahead of herself. Asato just smiled, shook his head and laid the babies down with her.

Tsubaki, and Kaige. Growing up hand in hand, she was always the feisty one, showing signs of her mother's attitude, while Kaige was quiet, reserved and had manners at a young age. Opposites, just like their parents, but they were strong friends, telling each other secrets, being each other's best play mates. They even practiced bending with each other. Each showing signs of being Air Benders, just like their father. He was pleased with this, as he knew that one day, they would learn the true meaning of life. Kaige seemed interested in this from the getgoo, while Tsubaki, she just wanted to play in the grass.

Arlania continued her work in the army. Continuing her position as captain. Inviting Skye, her younger sister over, along with Shiki, Arlania's student. All four kids, going on their adventures. Skye and Tsubaki leaning real close, while Kaige and Helios grew fond of each other. It was remarkable how their personalities fit each other.

Well long story short, they grew up a little more day by day. Untill they were a remarkable 16 years old, all of them. Skye, being promised to Helios, Helios being offered the crown, it was an exciting adventure during this time. Tsubaki and Kaige were becoming excellent Air benders, each having their own weapon. Tsubaki picked her's out herself, while Kaige's was his father's staff. Arlania urged them to become stronger fighters, while Asato tried to steady their hand. It was becoming quite clear that they both had different visions for their children and didn't plan to budge either way.

Thus initiated the plan to separate them, and teach them different ways. Arlania planned on taking Tsubaki, while Asato wished to teach Kaige. This seemed fit in their minds as they both felt Kaige wasn't it to be a soilder. However the children had a different idea. They didn't want to leave each others side. They were together at the hip from the start, and pleaded with their parents. But minds were made, and so were choices. 17 and a half years old, and tonight, they were going to be pulled apart.

The sky crashed together, Asato and Kaige stood outside. It was beginning to rain, and Tsubaki was fighting against her mother. Arlania was strong, so holding back the smaller girl was not an issue. Water began to fall from the clouds, pouring into Tsubaki's skin, shilling her to the bone. The thunder was loud, and the lightning was frightening to watch as it clashed against the earth nearby. She eventually struggled free from her mothers grip as Kaige and Asato began to walk away. The 17 year old girl ran to them. But just as she was a couple feet from them, lightning burst from the sky.

The next thing she knew, Tsubaki was in a white bed. The sun shining through a stone window. She tried to lift herself up, but her head hurt so much. Asato walked in with a smile, he was happy to see she was alive. Not everyone get's hit with lightning and lives. He sat next to his daughter and explained how she was struck with lightning, right above her eye. And how there was a faint mark.

At this time she removed the bandage around her forehead, opened her eye and began to cry, as the only thing she could see out of that eye was a fuzzy light. It wasn't complete darkness, however she cried as she felt this was a weakness now.

Tsubaki remained in her fathers care, while Kaige remained in the Dark Nation with his mother. Tsubaki was told, that her brother used water bending to heal her. Which was remarkable as he had only showed signs of Air bending. He wasn't the only one. Asato was a Spirit bender, and could feel that someday, she would walk in his foot steps and be a great spirit bender.

Last edited by Mommy Lindsey :D on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Tsubaki Kiryuno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Kiryuno   Tsubaki Kiryuno I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Tsubaki Kiryuno
Page 1 of 1