Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_vote_lcapHere He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_voting_barHere He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_vote_lcapHere He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_voting_barHere He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jian Zhu
Novice
Novice
Jian Zhu

Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open]   Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:15 am

Light could be seen erupting from the entrance to a specific cave in the Dragon Island. Bluish, sparkling light blinked continuously, easily catching every tourist’s attention if there were anyone nearby. Although, it wasn’t exactly for nothing; a dark, fire-bending source was the reason of this sparkling light, which couldn’t stop roaring across the cave’s tunnels.

“WOAH..!” Jian roared, charging through the tunnels, “Can’t catch me this time, buddy!” He was seemingly racing with someone, or perhaps something. The roars began to change into beastly growls, approaching the cocky firebender. He slowly moved his head back to watch, only to discover the face of a reddish, scaled dragon charging towards him. “Oh, snap! He’s catching up..!” he nervously spoke up, running a little faster through the tunnel. Apparently, his opponent was a dragon; they were in a race, precisely training their speed and agility at the moment. However, the dragon was far more agile than the boy, but he had a trick up his sleeve. “Try this on for size..!” he roared, igniting his feet in bluish sparks. With a smooth circular move with his left foot, he leaped further across the tunnel, reaching several meters ahead of himself. Bolts were visible around his path, slowly touching the walls around him. The dragon was quite surprised, and forced to put more effort into catching up again. “Haha! You can’t catch me! You can’t..!” Jian began teasing the dragon, while leaping across the tunnel with his back forth, so that he could watch the dragon’s vainly attempts to reach him. Before he realized it, though, a rock hit his heel, causing him to roll across the way. He ended up landing his face right on the ground before the exit, where the dragon finally managed to reach out. “Ouch… didn’t spot that stone,” he wailed, slowly pushing himself up from the ground and laying more comfortably, “… What?” He realized that the dragon reached out of the tunnel before him, due to that one mistake of his. “Blast… I’ll win next time, though,” he proclaimed, trying his best to keep the feeling of ‘winner’ inside of him…
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open]   Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Dawa hopped on one of the airships the night before, knowing it would return to Vermilion City soon after. She wasn't going to miss this prime opportunity to explore the world. In her heart, she knew she was meant to be a firebender, but the dragons made her second guess. This moment was her first taste of the creatures, and she was positively drowning in it. Soon after, however, Dawa found some comfort in the relationship between a boy about her age and a dragon, racing.

Standing at the opening of the tunnel, Dawa got a flawless view of the race's result. She sprinted over to the boy, a satisfied half-smile on her face, and helped him up. "You okay? That was really cool. You know, until you fell on your face." She ran her fingers through her short hair and laughed, "And even that was fun to watch. I'm Dawa."
Back to top Go down

Here He Is, The Lightning King! [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2016 :: June-
Jump to: