Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shirenai Liang 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shirenai Liang I_vote_lcapShirenai Liang I_voting_barShirenai Liang I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shirenai Liang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shirenai
Novice
Novice
Shirenai

Shirenai Liang Empty
PostSubject: Shirenai Liang   Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:50 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Shirenai Liang
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Lower Ring of Ba Sing Se
    Element: Earth
    Pets: Hanbei the Armadillo lion
    Weapons: N/A

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: December 15
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Exploring Caverns, Ruins, Temples, Reading, and Excavating.
    Quirks: Hates being treated like a child
    Family: N/A
    Character Theme: B'z - Into Free [Dangan]

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Shirenai's hairstyle consist of long cascading black hair that goes down her back to her waist in which she usually keeps it straight as best as she can or has it in a ponytail most of the time in her journeys.
    Eyes: Faded Teal Eyes
    Height: 6'0''
    Clothes: She wears a revealing dark blue blouse that showed much of her chest and a loose sarong that exposed her long, slender legs with the symbol of a moon flower adorned on it, a pair Onyx stone snake earrings she crafted from her time learning how to earth bend, along with a dark cloak sporting and blue high heel pumps.
    Skin: Lightly Tan
    Body Type: She is a tall, slender yet athletic woman with long black hair with locks of hair that frame her face down to her chin, well endowed chest, a high forehead, and light blue eyes that have long, voluminous lashes.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Shirenai is a very complex woman. At first glance, she appears to be Shy, self conscious and a little bizarre. She can also act arrogant and stubborn, usually justifying her less-than-admirable actions with her apparent skill, causing her to later to feel bad about her actions. Because of her beauty and strength, she is used to seeing men young and old alike, fall instantly in love with her when she is either working or walking around town. As a result, people don't think of her as a as regular person then a noble. It was revealed the reason for Shirenai's tendency to hide herself in and sometimes have an attitude towards life was that because of her travels, she didn't want to ever show weakness again to anyone. She harbored a great fear of getting close to anyone, other than her own.

Deep down, Shirenai is a rather-sensitive and vulnerable woman who is afraid and concerned about how other people might react towards her. She is also much more soft and compassionate towards others when she opens up, she has also shown to be very sly and crafty when the situation demands it.

Shirenai is very brave and reckless when fighting her opponents. She will fight anyone who she considers her enemy, regardless what their reputation is or not. However, she has been easily defeated by opponents by not thinking things through and rushing in without planning ahead, something her Mother scolded her for several times. Shirenai has her own view of "Life" which differs from his own definition, and will fight for what she sees as the right thing to do and to uncover the secrets of the past.

Personal Strengths: Compassionate, Intellectual, Helpful, Curious
    Personal Weaknesses: Short Tempered, Trust issues, Shy
    Hamartia: Her stubbornness tends to blind her control of bending
    Personal Hero: King Bumi & Ty lee
    Dreams and Ambitions: Earn reputation as a Bender and an Archaeologist.

Likes: Mountains, Traveling, Artifacts, Hot Springs, Animals, &Ruins

Dislikes: Backstabbers, Spinach, Annoying Perverse men, Snakes & people who disrupt the artifacts.

Brief History: Born in Ba Sing Se, Shirenai was raised in the lower classes with her mother. Among her childhood she would spend most her time watching her mother who was a minor sculptor work on making statues and any other decent decors for visiting nobles or merchants to sell. At the age of five when Shirenai was able to walk on her own she began exploring her home as if a new world. Her curiosity always getting the better of her as she would end up destroying some piece of item. Though not shown...Shirenai would eventually be more in tune with the term "exploring" as her mother would take her every day into the middle and Upper ring to see the everyday life of citizens. The kingdom was vast an yet somehow not enough to the young child as she would occasionally hear the travelers talking about places beyond the city. At the age of 8 her ability to earth bend slowly began to show when she would levitate small rocks for her amusement and stack them.

She was given a mentor to help her learn the art of earth bending even though her mom kept a secret that she could only afford the mentor for a few days, though that didn't stop Shirenai from being excited about learning how to earth bend that way she can help provide for both of them. At first she was unstable causing minor quakes and flying rocks to crash at the wall, She began learning the ways of channeling the earth with her as her movements were slowed and weighed to make her feel as the heavy control of the earth. Day by Day she showed a bit of control as her fighting was still Un-balanced, no matter how good she thought she was getting she knew she was still not channeling like a true bender. Her mentor saw potential but a small glint of it as he told Shirenai's mother of spending more time with her.

What seemed like a few days ended up being many years as Shirenai had turned Thirteen and was becoming more in control of her Bending as her fighting style was also getting better. That year her Mentor had said his goodbye and departed leaving her to train on her own to master. Too help her mother she used her bending to help make sculptures and other jobs too help her, preferably her times fighting in the underground matches to earn for her. Though she hates using her abilities for combat she tends to spend her time exploring getting more and more bored. She craved to explore rather then staying within the confines of her home. That night she tells her Mother of her plan to set out at Fifteen to traverse to places only read in books as with no complaint her Mother agreed with her.

So After two boring years of waiting she was Fifteen and packed up with what little essential she needed. With one last good bye from her mother, she left the confines of Ba Sing Se and set out. for months she unknown on what lay ahead but it didn't matter. Shirenai would come to find that the world would test her very soul in all challenges as her first challenge would be that of a very peculiar little creature left abandoned in the forest. During her few months of travel, Shirenai manages to seek shelter in the forest during a terrible storm. Among her was the sound of crying cub sounding to be hurt or scared. No clue in what to expect she approaches the source of the sound and comes to find an abandoned Male Armadillo Lion Cub. Rather then leaving it she took the creature and nursed it back to health as the two began to get attach to the point when the cub was healthy and capable to fend for itself it rather follow her. Shirenai being caring couldn't turn the creature away she knew it was either fate or just dumb luck that her new companion would arrive. Months drew on end as she kept training and meeting new places and people as her appearance also began to bloom. Though at the age of Eighteen her career as an amateur Archaeologist would start when she was asked too partake an expedition to an abandoned Temple. Needing the money she accepted knowing Hanbei her faithful companion was gonna be by her side. Though little is known to what happen during the expedition but the few survivors of it, Shirenai had escaped with with only a rather Tribunal marking on her face. To this Day what ever happened has caused a distrust to people for her and only her pet as she continues her path as an Earth bending Archaeologist in search of mysteries that she hopes to uncover and to make a name for her Mother's Sake.

Back to top Go down

Shirenai Liang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirenai Liang   Shirenai Liang I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Shirenai Liang
Page 1 of 1