Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_vote_lcapLaguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_voting_barLaguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_vote_lcapLaguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_voting_barLaguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) Empty
PostSubject: Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat)   Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:00 am

Name: Laguna
Nickname: N/A
Species: Eagle Bat
Appearance: (Because no where on god's green earth does a cross between an eagle and a bat exist, I'll give this instead) Laguna looks mostly like an Eagle, however she has two bat ears and her wings have more noticeable veins with small claws at the end of her wings. The rest of her takes on the normal appearance of a bald headed eagle.
Personality: Laguna is a very caring and lovable animal despite how some might be put off by her appearance. She is always willing to land on Carver's shoulder and help him in anyway she can. With people in general Laguna is smart enough to understand language enough so that when spoken with body language she can understand enough to know what that person is feeling and can sometimes grasp what they are talking about. She is always willing to listen to Carver and others when she becomes close to them. She is generally distant of others and it always takes time for her to warm up to others. However despite that she is always willing to help with it is required. After getting to know what Carver does as a soldier and as a hunter she is always helping him in his duties as a soldier and a hunter.
Background: It was during a routine hunt that Carver spotted Laguna. An Eagle Bat that was perched on the top of a tree. Carver watched it for a minute before it flew away. The next day he saw it again, this time though she was on a lower branch of the exact same tree. He watched it for a while before it flew away.
The day after he heard some men arguing in the same location. There were two men that were trying to shoot it with a bow and arrow. The Eagle Bat went to go fly away but was shot with an arrow and landed on the ground. Carver felt an odd attachment to the bird, and felt it was cruel, while the animal was rare and could be sold for a couple bucks, it was no way to treat an animal. So in a fit of rage he caught the two men by surprise and beat them to unconsciousness. He then took the Eagle Bat in, with help of Terra they were both able to nurse it back to health. Once it got better though, it grew attached to Carver, never wanted to leave his side it always tried to perch itself on his shoulder.
At first he always shrugged it off. However Terra told him to let it go on his shoulder, talking about it really liked him. This was during the time Terra was pregnant.
One day when Carver was going to do a mission for the Earth Kingdom, he noticed the Eagle Bat was always flying around him. So he brought it down and told it that if it wanted to stay, it would have to learn to help him in combat.
The Eagle Bat however could do nothing more then claw at people, so instead it used its superior vision and hearing to tell Carver exactly where his enemies were, and even be able to warn him if an enemy was trying to take him by surprise. Eventually the Eagle Bat and Carver learned how to communicate effectively. The Eagle Bat was able to use sonar frequencies that Carver would understand with his own heightened sense's which he obtained through out his life as a hunter.
He in turn would respond through hand signs or whispers, which the Eagle Bat could hear with it's extremely sensitive hearing. Through out their years together they were able to perfect this and learn how to work well as a team.
Once Terra and Laguna died, Carver took to calling the Eagle Bat Laguna, despite the fact she was a girl. Ever since then they have been very close and they can understand each other almost perfectly.
Back to top Go down

Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat)   Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:49 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Laguna (Carver's Eagle Bat)
Page 1 of 1