Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCarver's Weapons - Page 2 I_voting_barCarver's Weapons - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCarver's Weapons - Page 2 I_voting_barCarver's Weapons - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Carver's Weapons

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Carver's Weapons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:50 pm

All accepted except for the effects of the poison. I love the fact that you would post something like that on here. Most wouldnt and it would just be a mess, but anyways, ill have to talk to Kouzai about the effects of the poison like that. Okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Sure, I can edit it however ya'll prefer. With Kye being the assassin type though, poison is a very useful tool. Lemme know what edit's you'd like me to make on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 am

Kudarei's Weapons

Name: The Seishin Scythe
Amount: 1
Type: Folding Scythe.
Appearance: Carver's Weapons - Page 2 Death_Dragon_Scythe_UPGRADE_by_Vakama3

Special Abilities:The Seishin Scythe is a very old, very ancient weapon that is filled with mystery. It was forged in the spirit world using the bones of dragons and energy bending Lion Turtles. The bones were infused with spiritual energy from The Four Kings who gave the Scythe it's power.
The Seishin Scythe acts as a medium for Kudarei's Necromancy. The Scythe properly and effectively disperse's Kudarei's powers.
The Scythe's material itself is very strong but not unbreakable, it composite of dragon bone, lion turtle bone and spiritual energy gives a strength to about that of tungsten steel.  
These are all minor perks however, the Seishin Scythe's main focus is that it can absorb, extract, contain, and insert souls. If the back end of the Scythe in stabbed into a body that has been killed by the Scythe, the same goes for a spirit, if killed if can be absorbed by the scythe. Yet it can only absorb souls from people once they are killed by the scythe. This includes even the most powerful of spirits and entities regardless of there makeup, if it's in a spirit form, it can be absorbed, or it's soul can be absorbed. The amount of souls the scythe can absorb is limitless. The amount of undead he creates can also be controlled through his scythe. In other words, while Kudarei's own power lets him command a small army, the scythe amplifies that so he can control an absolute total of 1000 undead, yet in doing so, Kudarei's fighting abilities would be weakened if he used his full control.
Overall the scythe is just a medium for his Necromancy with it's own perks.          
Origin/History: This Scythe was forged by The Four Kings during Kudarei's training in the spirit world. Kudarei had to spend many years learning how to properly handle it and use it effectively. Over time, which Kudarei had all the time in the world, he learned how to incorporate his Necro bending into the scythe and use it as a medium.

Last edited by Jack Carver on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:55 am

Name: The Shadow Whip
Amount: 1
Type: Whip
Appearance: Carver's Weapons - Page 2 Whip-it-good

Special Abilities: THE SHADOW WHIP CAN ONLY BE USED IN KUDAREI'S TRUE FORM

The Shadow Whip is the new weapon that the Seishin scythe transforms into upon Kudarei turning into his True form. The Shadow Whip has all the same abilities as the Seishin Scythe but with a few extra things to compliment Kudarei's true power.
Now the whip comes our from Kudarei's hand and he can choose to make a second one if he wishes. The whip can extend to about 100 yards, a crack from the whip, or a slash could slice someone in half and cut through buildings due to Kudarei's immense strength.
Fitting for a man that would live for only 8 posts in this form.
Kudarei has full control over the whip, functioning more like a tentacle, or an extra limb rather then just an inanimate whip. The black smoke surrounding it is the spiritual energy that teems from it, the energy itself is mostly just for show, however the smoke has been known to cause disorientation and dazed like effect on people who inhale it.    

Origin/History: With all the power Kudarei gains when he obtains his True form, the Scythe seemed to simply change to the whip that went inside his body so that he could send it out through his hand as he wishes. Kudarei has used it a lot in training in the spirit world, yet in the real world he has never had to use it. He has never even had to go into his True form for that matter.

Last edited by Jack Carver on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:38 pm

I'd like there to be SOME range limit on the whip, even if it's pretty long.

Also, i'm not sure about the whole 'absorbing souls with the scythe that has unbreakable control over all things dead' thing. Kinda unbalanced, especially if it works while someone is unconscious.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Yes, yes thank you for saying that!
I was really tired and out of it when I made those and I just thought get it outta the way but I had really poor judgement in making those so thank you. When I got on the computer today I was hoping they weren't approved.

I edited the scythe, took away a few things and even added a drawback to it to compensate. I also gave the Whip a length limit.
Sorry for making them like that, I'm way better then that lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:57 pm

So its edited and for a check ya know
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Alright... looks mostly ok, though i'm still kinda unsure about the 'I-can-steal-your-soul-while-you-sleep' thing....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:01 pm

How bout just before death? I mean way I see it either its before death or after death but either way you cant do necromancy without a soul. Unless we wanna make this one different.

Basically Necro bending is the darker side of Life Bending.

All this really is just Kudareis means of performing Necromancy outside the spirit world. So of course if he can control a soul in the spirit world. Then its gotta be done in someway in the real world. I can add that one needs to be killed by the scythe in order for a soul absorption to happen.
I think killing someone in there sleep isn't much different though, either way they are going down and soul goes to spirit world. Only difference here is just the soul goes somewhere else.

Either way though I need some way to do it to living people by taking the soul from the body or from the spirit world after they die. Any preferences?
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:42 pm

i think that having to kill someone with the scythe would make it more balanced. Add that in, and you're good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next