Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Carver's Weapons 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Carver's Weapons I_vote_lcapCarver's Weapons I_voting_barCarver's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Carver's Weapons I_vote_lcapCarver's Weapons I_voting_barCarver's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Carver's Weapons

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:54 am

Name: Terra
Amount: 1 bow, 30 Arrows
Type: Bow and Arrow's
Appearance: Carver's Weapons Jack
Special Abilities: While this not so much on an ability, the bow designed for long and powerful shots, making it very hard to pull for any normal, or even fit person. With a full draw the bow can be compared to a shot gun in terms of it's power, able to send people off there feet with powerful impact.
The arrows are designed for piercing deep into the body, yet they carry alot of stopping power, making each shot when the bow is fully drawn to pierce deep into a human's body and send them a couple feet off the air as well. They can go through some rocks as well with the help of Carver's air bending.
Origin/History: The bow and arrows were crafted by Carver's wife, Terra. She acknowledged Carver's physical strength so she made the bow and the arrows with the image of a wrecking ball in her mind. Upon her death Carver named the bow after his wife so that with each shot he could remember his wife.
Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:14 am

Name: The Carver
Amount: 1
Type: Knife
Appearance: Carver's Weapons Krauserknife
Special Abilities: While the blade itself has no special abilities, it is used in conjunction with Carver's air bending. It is just a little bit longer then a standard bowie knife and is made of tungsten steel, making it very heavy for someone who isn't already quite physically strong or used to it's weight.
Origin/History: The knife was given to Carver by his mother after he learned how to properly hunt. The knife was past down for many generations of the Carver family, hence it's name "The Carver"
Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:46 am

Name: Explosive bombs, explosive arrow heads, smoke bombs, smoke bomb arrow heads, chili bombs.
Amount: 5 of each
Type: Bombs
Appearance: (I'm not too sure as to the technology of bombs around this time, so basically I'll just say this) Small impact triggered sacks filled with gun powder and shrapnel for the explosive arrow heads, larger palm sized balls filled with gun powder and shrapnel. 3 of which are explode on impact, and the other 2 have 5 second timers. Smokes bombs are smaller pellets that release a large cloud of smoke that is like thick fog and prevents anyone from seeing at least 5 feet in front of them. Smoke bomb arrow heads carry the same effect. Chili bombs are in the form of black eggs that are filled with chili and lightly burn skin, while in someone eye's it can burn and cause extreme pain. These eggs can also be attached to arrow heads.
Special Abilities: Mostly already explained above.
Origin/History: Carver made these weapons himself with his experience and training as a Hunter and a Soldier.
Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:06 am

Name: N/A
Amount: 1 small jar
Type: Face Paint
Appearance: It's a simple jar of crimson red face paint.
Special Abilities: The face paint doesn't have a large effect, it's more of a message to himself and to others that when he puts it on, he's ready to go all out in a fight to the death. When Carver applies this paint it gives him a feeling of empowerment, making just slightly stronger, faster and his senses to be a bit more keen.
Origin/History: Carver's air bending teaching bestows upon him this face paint. His master blessed it with the Spirit worlds blessing and gave it to Carver as war paint.
Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:48 am

Everything is approved except the bombs. Those have yet to be invented yet.
Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:14 am

Squad Weapons

Kye Jensen's Weapons
Amount: 4
Type: Extendable Hidden half swords
Appearance: (The mechanism looks different then the picture, however this pic shows you the idea)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Special Abilities: They are four blades that run to about the length of Kye's forearms. For each forearm, he one blade on the top of his forearm that run's down towards his hands so they can extend out in the direction of his hand. Whereas the other blade runs down his wrist and extend in the direction of his elbow. All four of these blades are extended through either Kye's dark bending or through certain movements of his arms. The blades themselves are made of light weight steel yet are infused with carbon iron for durability. These blades can be further enhanced in cutting power with the aid of percise dark bending around the blade and tip for stronger cutting power. Allowing these blades to be able to slice through human bodies like butter and even cut through rock.
Origin/History: After recently joining the military Kye had invested a large amount of money in having these blades forged to aid him in his Ninja arts.
Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:58 am

Amount: Ten small finger blades, 20 Shurikans, 10 Poisonous darts (Poison to be registered separately).
Type: Projectiles, hidden blades
Appearance: The finger blades are all individually wrapped around the tips of Kye's fingers, where the blades rest on his finger nails. Each blade is only the length of the tips of his fingers.
The shurikans are generic 4 point shurikan throwing stars.
The darts are fingers sized projectiles with arrow head bladed tips with a metal made for poison to be both coated around the tip, and even injected inside via the slightly hollowed out blades.

Special Abilities: The fingers blades are made of a light weight steel and are meant to be used as distraction and pain weapons. They are meant to merely cause pain and distract for more deadly blows to follow. The finger blades are extendable and when not extended just rest hidden on top of Kye's fingers nails and underneath his gloves.
The darts are meant to pierce skin and muscle and stick inside the opponent for the poison they are coated in to enter the blood stream. They will only break inside the opponent if filled with poison, in which case the darts shatter within the opponents skin for extreme effectiveness.
Origin/History: These weapons were also forged through Kye's investments in his own Ninja tools.
Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:41 am

Amount: Several small jars, equal to a full cup.
Type: Poison
Appearance: The poison itself is a simple thick light yellow fluid.
Special Abilities: This is the poison of the Brazilian Wandering Spider. This poison is what often is used by Kye to coat his projectiles and sometimes his blades.
The symptoms are as followed:

Initial exposure: No effects, aside from the regular pain of the method of exposure (Cut, stab etc, etc)

2 posts after exposure: Infected will experience numbness on the hands, shoulder, feet and thighs. They will become slightly disoriented and nauseous as well as experiencing blurred vision and a slight ringing in the ears. .

3 posts after exposure: Infected will begin to feel intense pain throbbing in the spot where the poison entered their body in addition to pain around the limb or body part that the wound is on. Minor pain will surround the rest of the body. Numbness will surround their entire limbs and they will be unable to feel any outside touch on their skin. In addition, vision will be deeply blurred to the point of only being able to distinguish shapes. Sickness will also strike which will cause vomiting, dizziness, nausea, fever, chills and fatigue.

4 posts after exposure: Infected will now become paralyzed around there fingers and toes. They will no longer feel pain but instead an intense numbness that will all but make them loose all feeling entirely. Vision will remain heavily blurred and breathing will become short, which will cause severe disorientation and loss of high mental function.

5 posts after exposure: Infected's organs will be affected and lungs will all but stop working, causing the infected to go unconsciousness.

6 posts after exposure: Death (Unless no permission is given in which case the infected will go into a coma lasting for 1 month in real time)

Origin/History: Kye traveled to pick up the spiders himself before taking them to a place where the venom could be extracted and ready for him to use as a weapon.
Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:03 am

Kuabara's Weapons

Name: Wreckers
Amount: 2 spiked gloves and gauntlets, 2 bladed greaves.
Type: Armor, Gloves, gauntlets, greaves.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

(Below isn't the best pic but I think it helps understand the concept)
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: The bladed gloves are made of armor plated tungsten followed by the forged tungsten spikes that cover the glove itself. The gauntlets are standard roman type gauntlets and are made of steel that surround Kuabara's forearm. The bladed greaves have the blade run down the shin of the user, made for a kick that can not only break but cut deep as well.
Origin/History: Kuabara's made the investment into having these forged for him when he joined the military.
Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:12 pm

Name: Eagles Call
Amount: 6
Type: High Frequency Whistle
Appearance: The whistle has a rather simple wooden design with Earth Nation engravings.
Special Abilities: This whistle uses the same method of calling as Carver's Eagle Bat. The whistle when blown uses a high frequency scream that only Carver's squad can hear, as the frequency has been adapted only to them. When blown all the squad members can hear the scream from several miles away, and can know where it came from. It's uses in emergency's in case one or more of the squad is in trouble and needs help.
Origin/History: These whistles were made around the time Carver recruited Kuabara into his squad. They were an investment he made and had them forged through the Earth Nation woodworkers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carver's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Weapons   Carver's Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carver's Weapons
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next